Alcohol doesn't make you manly. It makes you degenerate

Alcohol doesn't make you manly. It makes you degenerate.

Attached: man-turning-down-whisky.jpg (826x825, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good morning to you too

You watch Infinity war?
Entire movie was sorta meh

Yeah it kill you slowly.

Attached: cirrhosis.jpg (710x297, 33K)

It's a really fucking boring drug. Underwhelming too.

Listening to some cuck on a Uruguayan native dance photo blog about how you should live your life doesn't make you a man
It makes you a bitch

right one looks decent, just add some Chianti.

No, weed is. The users of weed also happen to be boring as fuck.
Booze is the best thing mankind has yet come up with.

Attached: ad5302a0e7c98ed01b884fee0e15d6f84bdefc38_hq.gif (500x384, 323K)

You have to go back Jalaal

itt; Incels who've never had a drink in their lives or touched a boob and make a correlation in their deluded mind

Attached: Mr Jefferson.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

The funny thing is that the idea that onions gives you estrogen is complete bullshit memery but it's actually 100% true for beer lmao.

Haven't drank in like half a year and I feel great. Don't see a point in ever drinking again, nothing to be gained.

I think their formula evolved. They stopped taking superheros so seriously and acknowledged it was all kind of a joke. Gave it props for being self aware

says a drug-addicted doofus.

alcohol abuse makes you degenerate.

nothing wrong with a few drinks every once and awhile.

So does breathing.

No.
Alcohol makes the degenerate obvious.
If you aren't degenerate, or strong enough of will to maintain control, it doesn't make you degenerate.
Alcohol simply amplifies the innate and brings it out.

I'm all ears if you know of a frequent use fun drug
Inb4 stoners and cokeheads, h, crack, meth, ad vomitus

In a vacuum, yes, it's inherently degenerate, but worth it if it helps you to have cool experiences. I've had plenty of great times with friends drinking.

That's not what I see in western films.

Lack of self control makes you a degenerate.

Don't blame alcohol, blame your shitty personality.

It also gives you gyno, kills braincells and makes you depressed.
Fuck booze. Haven't touched a drop since New Years.

I'm conflicted
I never drink left to my own devices, but in potentially awkward boring social situations I sometimes use it to liven up.
Weed is what you need for relaxing at 10:00pm at home playing vidya or reading/shitposting but a drink can get you on the dance floor when you're out -a one skinner and some drink combined can get you busting moves and help you really feel the musics vibe.
I wanna dance now.
But don't ever EVER buy that shit to just sit at home and drink for no reason or you'll age like wretch.

good effort user, I've been sober for just over a week

Attached: 1525065259099m.jpg (905x1024, 86K)

I got plastered every day on my latest club tour, 10 days 10 hangovers but it was hard to get weed because I was going international and there's airport checks so I only had a tiny bit.
I also managed to fug every night but 2 out of 10. Weed is obviously better for masterly fucking on but makes it harder to pull.
Find a balance and never abuse it then when you need it for a good reason you are free too without consequences being too bad.

Agreed, it's disinhibitory.

Drinking is the white man's drug. Modern society is not built without it.
It kept colonists, sailors, military men from going crazy. It has lubricated millions of diplomatic and business meetings.
It keeps the average tradesman cog or factory worker from killing himself from sheer boredom

If anything the getting drunk "oh look at me I'm cool" is as infantile as a hs-aged virgin can be, most people just show up with their bf/gf for an hour of less then they go home and fuck even in larger cities.
Am over 30.
Had sex for free.
Had a drinking problem too.
Parties only get you laid if it's in a backyard of a large house of people whom you already know and someone new shows up.
Was nice knowing your copes buddy.

true alcohol and alcoholism is a jewish trick

You people are the shame of a nation.

>capitalizes incel
get the fuck out

Attached: 234234234234234.png (959x1226, 1.01M)

Yes. Smoke weed instead. A lot more civilized than alcohol.

Or we've grown out of adolescence where you look up to drunken fools.

Have strong willpower anons, don’t drink.

Attached: 36FED35A-47E6-4184-88DC-8140D7F497B7.jpg (333x500, 56K)

I don't use drugs unless I'm stressed and anxios then it's basic pharma shit like diazepam.
Quit smoking too both nicotine and weed, barely drink unless I get offered a wine or beer at some place.
What's my thing?
I pay for hookers. Am always looking for the market who's new, what are the reviews call them up a few times to hear if she's normal and not a shared ad by several women then set a date and fuck her.
If it's good I become a regular.
Literally all of men's copes, drugs, compensations revolve around the lack of sex.

Seeing a lot of amerimutt and bonglo flags here. The fact is if you don't drink wine you are literally non-white.

uma delicia

>usage of semicolon
>"incel"
plebbit fag detected

Attached: gas.jpg (682x515, 23K)

>wine
why do you svens always have to confirm your gayness

The thing is your "casual consumption" is already an abuse scientifically speaking. When you "abuse" it you're just fucking you up worse.

You sound like a Muslim

Agreed, ive been near unable to walk at a friends birthday but I had the sense to cut the drink and wasn't screaming and shouting like some ape the whole time.

Literally depends on the person.

This dude is right. I'm assuming you're a dude.

That is a man saying 4 fingers of whiskey.

Nice projection there. Which drunk did you look up to when you were an adolescent?

Alcohol is a product.

You buy, get drunk, wake up, feel like shit.

Meanwhile Trump grabs pussy all night from the shekels he made by exploiting your stupidity.

Attached: Trump_Vodka.png (1000x677, 627K)

lol

> I only have a glass in social occassions
> People who use alcohol to treat anxiety gets more anxiety
> People who drink daily is getting health problems
> Except for drinking lots in the weekends being 16-20 years old

I love this response. It proves their plan is working. Islam has come to embody anything socially conservative so that even to 'right wing' so-called conservatives anything but mild liberal degeneracy is unthinkable.

why would anyone do drugs when you can just mow a lawn?

Where do you think you are retard?

Attached: 1502246934642.gif (350x232, 461K)

wtf I love muslims now

the word youre looking for is God

Not sucking (((Trumps))) dick like a good goy.

>I live a sheltered life

Fleau

Attached: Wiski.jpg (245x320, 38K)

Some of us just like to get pissed and mong out

Gotta cut back though it's the only thing keeping me from losing weight

Attached: Underground Art (27).jpg (900x1350, 286K)

No that's smoking and smoking doesn't give you brain damage and allows you to work in the factory without getting your hand chopped off. You take smoke breaks during the job.

I'm sorry you're too dim to understand but that's what a diet of potato and flowers will do to you.

I have that poster

I was talking about mooslims you benchod Paki prong!

>TFW trying to stop drinking but cant go more than a week without getting blackout drunk

H-help me anons. The last six months I really ramped it up. Ive gained weight, called out "sick" due to hangovers 3 times in the ladt two months, cant sleep at night, and have been making stupid mistakes at work because my brain isnt working at full sleed anymore. How can I stop putting the creature inside me every weekend?

Attached: 1505537560714.png (1094x575, 93K)

Yeah, right, Paddy.

Attached: bfceae717368c982cce59e8e35177bdb.gif (405x308, 42K)

I can't even remember who died at the end

>Doctor Strange: "There's too many of us stupid superheroes Tony. There was only one way to end this and save the franchise."

Attached: CC6EB087-720A-4DC0-8F73-2FC2A4F9C937.jpg (585x771, 138K)

You use the same memes but, you clearly don't belong here. As hard as you try you'll never fit into this place. Kindly excommunicate yourself from yourself.

Snort meth

I agree with this

Alcohol doest make you manly.

It relax the mind of the deepthinker who cannot do nothing since we are in stunning low numbers.

But ill make it alckbros. I will start to go to right, alt right, fachas, i dont care. I will drop metrical tons od redpilate concentrate.

whatever you say manolo

Calm down there Mitt Romney.

If you're drinking alcohol to be "manly" then you are a moron. It's simply to be enjoyed like anything else.

Fuck you nigger. The manliest man of all time, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, literally bleeds wine.

Attached: Spas_vsederzhitel_sinay.jpg (1100x2127, 385K)

>It relax the mind of the deepthinker who cannot do nothing since we are in stunning low numbers.
thats a waste then, you should be doing something productive instead of drinking

You know what? True.

>not taking alcopill

Attached: Dax5qALX0AA1O3_.jpg large.jpg (1092x720, 77K)

I stopped going out or drinking once I got a gf
Kind of pointless and self destructive after the fact

>They stopped taking superheros so seriously
Primarily because they could never do it right and the movies were duds. It's a combination of bad writing, bad directing, and unbelievable acting that makes a serious tone impossible.

ITT: Retards who have never had a good beer

What is it with burgers not being able to handle their booze? Their pints are 20% smaller than real pints and they still can't do it.

We have a tradition of wine-making that has been going on for thousands of years.
The only degenerates are those who drink only to get drunk - that is to say, the problem mostly lies in american drinking culture t b h

Attached: friuliinsintesi.jpg (1220x488, 306K)

What is moderate drinkers are overall relaxed people while abstinents are an uptight mess just like the addicts?

JENKEM

>ITT: Retards who have never had good drugs
>ITT: Retards who have never had good whores
>ITT: Retards who have never had good tobacco
>ITT: Retards who have never had a good ladyboy
damn retards

here you have it folks, americans invented getting drunk.
fucking eurofags are so predictable with this hyperbolic shit

>tfw you know your country has a horrible drinking culture

Dont make it worse, senpai. Im trying to wise us up I swear. They just dont understand.

Agree with OP.
Alhamdulillah

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

Attached: med.jpg (633x370, 26K)

> implying only Americans have a let’s get drunk culture when we drink
Have you forgotten Britain, Australian, Germans, Japs, Russians. Fuck you, Mario and your shitty wine.

I don't know what your talking about.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

*blocks your intoxication*

Attached: Sir_Joseph_Jekyll_1715_by_Jonathan_Richardson.jpg (617x768, 62K)

That's the same music that pilot was filmed with getting burned alive in a cage in some ghost town.

No one actually believes it makes you manly (except for underage kids like you and your faggy friends). People just enjoy it. It's not that complicated. Why are trumpcucks so prone to being special needs?

Highly doubt it. Link?

the human liver has an amazing capability to regenerate from damage, but it requires time.
It can regenerate itself from being cut in half in 6 months.

Drinking continuously with no breaks produces scar tissue on the liver, if you don't stop, it can't stop processing alcohol to heal the damage.
Eventually, the liver becomes more scar tissue than healthy tissue, and there's nothing left to heal.

Drinking in moderation is 100% fine.
Just take a break for a month or two every year, and don't over-indulge.

this was also a man before he took sex change procedures under the influence

so become an alcoholic then quit for best outcome

You don't speak Arabic do you?

This. Alcohol has a wide array of effects. Who you are as a person is who you are when drunk. The "I was drunk" excuse is total bullshit. You're inhibitions are down so you don't care about consequence as much. You're more true to life. It's known as courage juice and truth serum for a reason.

im an actual alcoholic and it has fucked up my life to an insane degree. I'm also literally insane so my life was probably going to be this way anyway, but the alcohol has been enormously destructive.

so far in 2018 I have drank way less, going entire months without any at all, and the improvement is considerable.

Never, and I mean NEVER trust a man who doesn’t drink.

i once asked a kid if she sucked cock yet, after a 7 hour drinking binge
The dad almost killed me and my friends alienated me, no more alcohol for me