Jow Forums what's the most cheapest and lethal way of suicide?

Jow Forums what's the most cheapest and lethal way of suicide?

I don't care about pain, hanging myself and the rope snapping and me becoming a paralyzed loser is possibly my worst fear. In my current state I can't really afford a gun license or just a gun in general

Attached: 40fdlj7076g01.png (348x221, 18K)

go infront of a train

none of those in south africa

jump off a commieblock my dude
pick a high one, something with 10 floors

>be white in south africa
>get out of your house guarded by mercenaries and steel gates
>get suicided by niggers

you may as well live

exit bag
google it
its not the tippity top top cheapest ting but it is absolutely painless

dude all you had to do was google suicide methods and theres a site with a lethality rate chart and everything

yeah you won't find excuses for that one. we all know about that beauty

Attached: lead_960_540.jpg (960x540, 207K)

but dont do it you're the only south african on Jow Forums

still too scared I might live. and my fear of heights might make it a pain in the ass

Yeah it sounds good but I don't know where I can get the stuff for it

All google is giving me is links to sites telling me not to do it and sites giving me the answers I dont want :/

you won't survive if you pick something higher
based

If you have a car or have access to one, then you could always commit suicide by carbon monoxide. Look it up if you don't know how to do it, it's basically free other than borrowing or owning a car
I hope you're okay

dont google it
bing it
for real

Dude gimme a reason you're gonna do this

>constantly making up excuses

Something tells me you completely made this thread for attention. As if you really wanted to commit suicide you would have picked literally ANY of the easily accessible ways. Since, you know, you don't care about pain. Cut your wrists you fucking pussy, do what robin williams did and stick a rope in your door and hang yourself through suspension, no risk of breaking your spine there because you're using your body weight to asphyxiate yourself.

Nobody is going to fucking go "oh you poor thing" and feel pity for you dude so you can stop fishing for it.

i dont know, really. I sort of realized the reason I was sleeping so much was because sleeping felt so much better than being awake. my life isn't really that terrible right now, might get a job soon if I try hard but doesn't matter. just being awake has stresses and sadness, if you're asleep you have no stresses or sadness. So I want to sleep forever. i dont really care about what happens after i die because I will be dead, and nothing matters if I'm dead

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>gun license
lmao
also you're in south fucking africa, how do you not die

If you're the king of Jow Forums don't do this, if you have people who like or love you don't do this, I wouldn't do it if you didn't have anybody cause then u could help people your whole life instead of being a pussy and killing yourself

You're in South Africa. You're already dead.

Not the king, just another frogposter invader trying to degrade the board.

idc if this gey dies then

Bump for interest.

carotid compression with a thin rope and some cloth around your skin.
you can practice with your hands until you get the perfect spot, where you can breath and is painless.

Attached: carotid.png (856x2456, 227K)

questions belong in

>Cyanide pills(as many as you can fit in that stomach of yours)
>Make an explosive and strap it to the front of your neck
>Cut your neck, wrist(down the street, not across the road), as well as major arteries on the thighs
>Run into a couple niggers with guns
>Guillotine
>Bathtub with a toaster
>Stick a metal eating utensil into an electrical outlet
>Eat 2 kilograms of chocolate within 15 minutes
>Obtain a high blood alcohol level of 5% or more
>Down a bottle of painkillers
>Set yourself on fire while wrapped in a blanket soaked in gasoline
>Put your head on the road and get ran over by a car or truck
>Have someone break your neck
>Drive a knife into your heart(just below the ribcage with a 15 to 60 degree angle upward)
>Jump off of a place that is 100 meters or higher
There are many easy ways to die besides hanging yourself.