Should we recruit more people to Jow Forums?

Should we recruit more people to Jow Forums?
The board feels dead at times. I think it'd be best to garner people from Jow Forums, /b/, and /s4s/ for a truly better, and more lively board.

Attached: images (5).jpg (438x336, 24K)

no

no

I don't agree wit this, but its hard to argue with the digits.

Oxi

we tried that before. all we got was more unfunny spammers

No

not based

No, and not checked
Double dubs checked and I agree

Dev katalabenw, malakac

Or we could just keep the current community we have?

Shilling is stupid and never ends up working well, neither short term or long term. If you're interesting enough then people will naturally be attracted towards you, if you're not interesting then you deserve to perish.

This

>Jow Forums
sure
>/b/
hell no
>[s4s]
no as well

Cirno was never interesting, yet she succeeded

ThThe main appeal of Jow Forums for me is that it's essentially a glorified chatrooms.
bringing more people in would ruin it for me.

Neither was the UK
Altho I guess using the word succeeded would be a stretch

She “succeeded” because some /jp/ refugees got the first 10k get with her, and somehow that made her “board culture”.
I remember when the 999K and million get was achieved by a leaf and burger respectively, and both of them were thirsty after teen girls. Does that make pedophilia board culture?

yes

Attached: 1523835561978.jpg (350x262, 50K)

Yeah, I remember the leaf one. Although it got deleted pretty fast.

Nice digits but please realize that even though more people might help the deadness, we would need those people to assimilate into our board style. I'd prefer a melting pot over multiculturalism

How about lurking for more than 5 minutes or fuck off

digits say yes

Nope. Bad idea, shame on you.

ok why the fuck would you want /b/ here? we would just get a load more shit

no

Yes

we could recruit people from Jow Forums or reddit

To be fair reddit would still be better than /b/

The cirnoposters are just more persistent than everybody else, I've got a life and I don't give enough of a shit to come back to bump the same thread every couple of hours.
/jp/ is kinda infamous for living in their own fantasies. It's too much effort to attempt changing things and we'd probably fail anyway so why even bother.

you need to cull 50% of the existing posters on Jow Forums and add a 1 week waiting list for any IP who wishes to become a poster

I'd rather get more people like me from Jow Forums and r/The_Donald

cull you first and all other furfags

How many posters is there on bant?

Nice

You and my 300 proxies.

Who are you really

The enraged ghost of Saddam Hussein Abd Al-Majid Al-Tikriti.

>Does that make pedophilia board culture?

You damn well know the answer. While it might be 2D, it's still wrong.

Attached: 1515211531679.png (683x384, 342K)

This

Attached: 1523294810895.jpg (450x557, 116K)

All I heard was "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Attached: Float.gif (80x106, 7K)

Early Jow Forums was torn between all these, I think it's pretty obvious who won

Attached: lobster_cat_by_hawanja-d59x7qb.jpg (900x786, 327K)

Yes, we need more.
Main reason I dont post here much is that I recognise most regulars.
ADD OPTION TO HIDE FLAGS AT LEAST

Go back to /b/

the least cancer boards are the interest based ones. can we at least try to get anons from those? like /ck/ and /co/ and /out/ and /trv/

yes lure new members - call it flirty fishing like the US religious cult we can keep them in the basement

Attached: 79yogi01.jpg (784x598, 47K)

You know that many of those also crossboard into the other boards. I like it slow, it’s always been slow. Why is this alive?

this board is Jow Forums's trash can

No, we should all get in Discord and leave this board even more dead.

Why the fuck would ya want to invite pooftahs from /b/, we've got enough underage cunts on here as it is

Attached: bant.png (607x608, 342K)

You guys need to be placed in some special care facility. You have trouble hearing on top of the fact that you're mentally retarded.

this board might as well be discord as i recognise everyone besides the Americans

Fuck off

the Americans are the ones with the shitty stars and stripes flag
you're welcome

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU BELGIU SHITPOSTERS SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>we
srs bsn board operations belong on Jow Forums, sir

Attached: 1525779050711.jpg (907x861, 113K)

max zozzle

Attached: 1523346768655.png (200x200, 90K)