You leave the men's toilets (after washing your hands, of course) and see this waiting outside

>you leave the men's toilets (after washing your hands, of course) and see this waiting outside

What do you do?

Attached: 1522654629315.jpg (640x904, 85K)

what the fuck girl what are you doing here? where are your parents? why are you naked?

go back to the toilet

I don't speak moon runes slut. Fucks yo sign say?

kill myself

I deck her right between the eyes, teach that straightie a lesson she won’t forget

>Translation: This is a special service for children's day. Please use at your leisure.

I give her my mana

get away from the weirdo, shes probably after my liver

Big if true

Attached: 1520601381185.jpg (540x540, 62K)

If this is true I'd take her home and give her clothes. Then I'd enroll her in a private school so she could get a good education. Every night I'd help her with her homework and read some of a book to her.
When she's 18 she would go off to an ivy league university and become something great. She'd spend 4 years working on her bachelor's and then she'd move out with her boyfriend.
She'd have her ups and downs going through the motions of life. Eventually she'd have kids of her own and raise them in a 2 parent home with so much love and affection.
Every holiday she would bring the family to see grandpa and have dinner with me since my wife died years ago. We'd all exchange laughs and good times. She'd always tell the kids the story of how grandpa found her and saved her from her wretched life. How I raised her to be open minded and intelligent and how it propelled her to do better for herself. She'd choke up a little thinking about the horrible things she'd done before.
As I got into my winter years after her kids moved out themselves she'd come see me every week to sit and keep me company. She would have to help me get up and sometimes cook for me as my hands aren't as stable as they use to be from the ravages of time.
Slowly my mental state would deteriorate. I'd be unable to realize where I'm at sometimes and often wander around the neighborhood in a delusional state. It's at this time she realizes I need to be supervised. After weeks of searching for a suitable nursing home she decides to have me move in with her and her husband returning the favor I gave to her years ago.
A couple years after I move in she finds out I have lung cancer and have to go through chemotherapy. My already slender body has warped and turned from the chemo. My condition requires me to be on life support. Her last conversation a thank you for what I did to give her this life. With tears in her eyes she pulls the plug and kisses my forehead.

i begin crying immediately

Depends on the country and the age

Test

would loving impregnate her :DDD

sorry, I can't read moon runes
leave

Probably be pretty weirded out

i don't ever go to toilets outside my house

t. halfcast

I shed a tear user

translate it weebs

child day
special service
use as you see fit

Bowl of eggs

Help her find her mom.

Dont forget to make her eat all the eggs

Attached: 1508940117001.jpg (739x739, 87K)

Call the police immediately and say there's a naked unattended child lose in tesco

underrated post

Obviously I'd fuck her into a state of half-consciousness

Ask her when's the next season coming out and tell her to stop getting lewd with her friends, those scenes were completely unnecessary. Also complain about the boring battle scenes and the FATE lore nobody cares about.

i'm confused. what would the show even be about at that point?

the fighting is shit though

Cute moments with Illya and her family/friends. More screentime for Sella/Liz/Irisviel.

See if I'm fast enough to buy clothes for her, then quickly bring her back to my house.
I would either fuck her gently and teach her how to be lewd, how to seduce men, make her wear a school uniform, how to give a handjob and how to suck a dick

>my wife died years ago
>wife
>insinuating

rape and murder her

>BETA

Attached: smugIlya.jpg (395x389, 35K)

>BETA
No wonder

>BETA

>BETA
Yeah, I'm sure you would.

Attached: 475.png (569x651, 239K)

Fuck off

>BETA
被打!

>BETA

Attached: 1493315064909.png (482x392, 230K)

BETARG

>BETA
supreme gentleman