What countries would you really like to visit, Jow Forums?

What countries would you really like to visit, Jow Forums?

Attached: 4674574567.jpg (736x736, 34K)

I have a fear of airplanes

None. I'm comfy here.

I want to visit all the colonies of the United States they’re kinda countries

Japan and the south orient. I hear asians are more sexually liberated because their religion doesn't tell them it's wrong. I'd really like to experience that. To know what a non-puritan country is like. I'm hoping I can go to Japan during the penis festival.

Attached: 1486373425479.jpg (444x444, 35K)

There are so many places out there for you to discover, man!
Well, you could always explore South and North America.

You would have to be really rich if you want to get laid in Japan with a face like this.

Attached: 6756756.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

what was he thinking while taking that picture

very sure the only countries you can go without airplane is Mexico and Canada

now that I think about it he actually does look Native

Would really like to see Denmark btw. You seem to have really nice architecture!

Technically, you could go pretty much anywhere without an airplane.

If you're gonna visit then do it somewhere between end May and the Middle of September. Rest of the year is just depressing because of the weather.

Trust me, I'm used to all kinds of weather. Its really not a problem. Thanks for the advice though!

I'd like to visit Lapis's thicc ass thighs if you know what I mean

I'm married I don't need to get laid. The culture surrounding a sexually liberated country is what interests me.
I was making a point that I've got 4 bf's and a wife so being ugly isn't an excuse for being lonely. Unfortunately it didn't stick and now people think I just look like this daily.
It's because I'm predominantly native. Wh*tes are cool by me though. If my peoples land is gonna be inhabited by someone I'd rather it be someone who will put it to good use.

Would like to visit Japan too. Yet, their society is a bit complicated for foreigners.

That's one of my biggest hang ups. I don't want to have to carry business cards just to have a conversation. Translating all the signs would suck too. I don't speak moon runes.

Well, that has some charm to it, doesn't it? I've also heard that they are quite friendly to tourists too.

Definitely. The mystery of exploring a new land would be amazing. My only hope is I could meet someone who knows I'm a tourist who speaks english I could kick it with.
I've heard you can passout drunk in the parks too.

Whoever told you that is almost as stupid as you for actually believing them

Well I don't fucking know about their culture I live in America. What do I look like some kind of weeb?
If you're so smart why don't you tell me what is actually going on there.

Attached: Kongou.jpg (480x578, 45K)

Passout drunk in parks? Doesn't really sound like Japan...

Internet gay rpers don't count as bfs

>Internet gay rpers don't count as bfs
THIS

Attached: found_you.png (350x378, 84K)

It's called nojuku or urban camping. As long as you don't disturb anyone and you're in public you're fine. In parks it's evidently very common to see people asleep on the grass.
Regardless I'm horribly ugly and have a wife. What's the rest of bants excuse for being lonely?

Your wife looks like a tranny though

Rood. I still have one and I've had many throughout the years. I'm not some hyper virgin who has never known the touch of a woman. Fuck I've even had the legal loli gf. Seriously what is the excuse for not having a gf in the modern age? Obviously good looking chads aren't the only ones getting laid.
>pic related my ex who was 4'9

Attached: 166927_298972553476348_254336781_n.jpg (720x960, 237K)

She's probably wearing that box on her head for a reason.

You don’t have to be an expert to know the japs aren’t “sexually liberated”

She was the Box Knight. It was fun because her head fit perfectly. Here's a pic of her face.
How so? They've made everything a commodity including getting your ears cleaned by cute japanese girls in cosplay. You can buy sex like it's no big deal and they have a super low AoC. I know they don't have a lot of sex as normal people but if you want to buy it you can and that's only something that can be gotten from a sexually liberated society.
Please explain.

Attached: IMAG0005.jpg (2048x3648, 506K)

Canada and the nordic countries like Norway and Iceland, already seen most of western europe.

Attached: 1521878505523.jpg (450x630, 295K)

The UK.
I'd like to buy a thousand plastic knives and dump them all in a knife surrender bin. Then yell at everyone I walk by, "OI, YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT???"

Pakistan

yours, nipponland, the states, and norway..

Attached: 1514476076113.jpg (575x836, 42K)

i want to go to the united states of usa so i can know what a reeses cup is

albania

is that trevor from GTA V

hong kong

japan
estonia
chile

are you on the spectrum?

Fuck off

Have you asked me this question 10 years ago, I would’ve said Syria.
Have you asked me this question 20 years ago, I would’ve said Iraq.
Since you’re asking me this question now, I’ll choose Lebanon and Tunisia and Palestine.

I've heard that in the Middle East Iran, Jordan nd Turkey are practically a must visit. Is this true?

Iraq was THE must visit Middle Eastern country, but if you want the warm Mediterranean waters or the atmospheric desert landscape, go to either south Turkey or Jordan respectively.

Australia and Belgium

United States, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, France

No, I meant Iran, not Iraq. I know Iraq used to be a popular destination, but doesn't Iran still have lots of historical sights and stuff? Btw, is there anything to see in Saudi Arabia?