If u had the opportunity to die, in which way whould you like to die Anons? If you want you can explain why

If u had the opportunity to die, in which way whould you like to die Anons? If you want you can explain why

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

If I was truly going to die I would obviously assassinate Trump

Attached: donald-trump-shouting-cartoon-caricature-vector-20298253.jpg (1000x1080, 149K)

In a peaceful way. Such as a plastic bag with gas or drugs. I don't want a family member or friend have to identify a mangled corpse.

I would like to die painlessly and instantly with no warning.

If I had to die, I'd die in a riot

Violent accidental explosion in which only I die.

a very original murder suicide desu

Attached: sample-02b0e26cacde2b4d0aba800f6f238262.jpg (775x999, 240K)

For the sheer anarchy or because you're a childish anti-drumpfer?

as patient zero of a plague that will lead to the end of humanity

I like how being against Trump is somehow different than being against people who are against Trump. I could call you a child for the same reason.

this is so good that i'm going with this one now

The user will later be infected with dick nipples

I didn't post the way i would like yo die mb, i would like to die hit by a really expensive car, also, the person with that car didn't had any more money left on he's account, so the reparation would be really hard to get

bullet to the heart

I'd want to die peacefully in my sleep so I can at least be dead in my fantasy

Instant death with the least pain or risk of surviving possible.

If I had to commit suicide, I would jump head first down a giant building onto solid floor

Basically imagine what happens to a watermelon when dropped from a rudiculous height.

Now imagine it was my brain

Fuckin' Strangelove style, ride an active nuke and go down with the damn thing.

I'd die around my family and close friends in a peaceful environment, reminiscing about all of the great things in life.

Or, Elephant flipping, LSD then an hour in, take meth then do some lethal injection at the peak and die in the most heavenly bliss

Do it strangelove style

I would be sitting on a cliff watching the sun set then as the final minutes of the sun is happening, I would dive right into the ground

Attached: 1549146081320.png (255x255, 51K)

In order for me to die, the following conditions must he met:
>cocaine must be entering my every orifice
>heroine needles in my ass, arms, and legs
>favorite anime playing on loudspeakers
>20 hookers sucking and fucking my dick once
>my best buddy holding a gun to my head, ready to the pull the trigger the second I release my massive virgin load.

Only then can I die, however until I am able to gather the proper materials I shall remain immortal.

Attached: jrd04r6duvwz.jpg (633x758, 41K)

Vanishing from existence so nobody who knew me is hurt by my death.

Freezing to death. I imagine myself lost in a beautiful forest on a cold dark night, although I'm bundled up the cold is slowly seeping in, my legs are tired from trudging through the deep snow. There is nothing and nowhere around me and beyond the next grove of trees is yet another grove of trees and darkness going on for an eternity. I lay down to rest under a pine tree, it's gotten to the point where I can't feel my fingers anymore, I close my eyes and think back on my life, the only sound I can only hear the faint sound is my own breathing and pulsating blood before it's quickly smothered by the snow. I lay there embracing the cold until I can feel it no longer and then I am too absorbed into the elegant endlessness.

Attached: 1538573652644.jpg (1920x1080, 348K)

Reminds me of this movie, you should watch it if you havent user.

Attached: p168385_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 247K)

Violent and glorious hand to hand combat done with white weapons such as halberds,pikes,swords,maces,axes or anything of the sorts.

When I'm old and alone in a dark snowed cabin with no firewood left eating what's left of the reboiled meat and stale bread, and all I have for defense from the hungry wolves is a revolver with 3 bullets. Maybe I'll take them all down, maybe I'll scare them, but the frostbite or hunger will get me eventually. I want to go down fighting. My life is fulfilled, and my struggle isn't in vain. I'd be proving I'm more alive than ever.

Attached: 1541360486987.gif (480x268, 1.28M)

i want to die after having fought and won my greatest battle

Either dying and disappearing completely without a trace where no one remembered who I even was or the life I lived. Ultimately, it has no impact on anyone or anything, and I am basically memory holed from existence.

or

Ideally, dying a hero doing something to further benefit humanity forward (eg. pioneer saving a bunch of people on the start of a Mars colony or something similar). I don't want to be remembered really, but I do want my life ultimately to mean something.

>I shall remain immortal.
Tell me, o powerful wizard, how does one achieve immortality?

I'd wait till high school class metup then arrive and kill all the chads and roasties and end myself with a shotgun to the head.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 7K)

the best answer. Going away in a happy dream is my goal, but realistically it's probably cancer or something. As long as it's not something really bad like being murdered or dying in a wreck

Literally just sounds like getting cancer.

That is how I always wanted to go. Sitting under a tree by the river at my favorite spot in the woods.

I've put thought into this and I don't have anything settled but either die from cumming too much or a simple freeze to death

Find a river and shotgun to the head, angled at the roof of my mouth, so that it hits the brain stem and I'm dead before I hit the ground. Then the stream will wash my body away. Failing that, and the streams aren't running at that point of the year, I'd do it in a desolated part of a forest, with an 'organ donor' sign next to me, probably in a cold, but shallow cave so that my body doesn't rot as quick. Also, body would not get eaten because there are no predators where I live

Failing access to the shotgun, I would totally want to go out like skyking, maybe in something smaller like a king air, but a q400 at 300 knots into the ground would be a great way to go

The only valid answer

>body wouldnt get eaten because no predators
That isnt how it works you are dead any bottom of the food chain decomposer will have a go at you. Also if you die in the middle of a forest alone your organs will be useless unless someone happens to here the gun shot and immediately calls the cops

In a blaze of fucking glory

Attached: Its Time.png (920x720, 511K)

Organs have to be harvested VERY quickly after death, would be much more noble of you to go to a hospital and blow your brains in front of the nurses desu