Why do you want to abuse women?

Why do you want to abuse women?

Attached: cute tummy.jpg (1080x1349, 243K)

because im fucked up in the head and view them aonly property or walking slabs of fuckable meat that i cant respect

Is wanting to make them fat considered abuse

Attached: B3A19A88-AA3A-4816-A3B0-74C5DFB3CBE4.jpg (640x551, 78K)

because i'm a seething incel and every woman deserves to die for my misfortune

abuse how? I would be more likely to treat them like prized possesions and neglect them rather than attack and insult them.

i only find joy in abusing women if they gave me their permission first.

My domination fetish is not about degrading them, is about them degrading themselves just to please me out of love.

:( I wouldn't want to abuse a woman
Trying this hard to falseflag, cope more

Do you have any actual experience with this?

yes. Not many cos is not easy to find a girl who reach that level of opening with one, but the few times i reached that point it was amazing.

Turns me on during sex, otherwise im a whiteknight

My fat braphog gif likes teasing and abuse, so I kinda just got into it from that.

Because it's hard wired inside my ape head.

No user, I want to be abused

i don't, they're stupid and weak.

I don't, but they seem to want to abuse me.

Attached: 141.jpg (236x326, 16K)

i want to take care of a woman and have children with her to also take care of, but this will never happen, because women are the primary targets of juden social engineering, so a lot of them are really out of control these days. the saying, "a few bad apples" has been made obsolete. there are many bad apples, and you must be wise in making the decision to pursue a woman - as a man. it's not as simple as picking and choosing, you have to employ Art of War by Confucius tier tactics when it comes down to starting a family. but hey, if i manage to reproduce, i know realistically, it won't be as perfect as i envision it to be, so while i desire it, i know full well that it is a risk.

it doesn't have to be women

just give me someone to beat in anger

>Why do you want to abuse women
Only during sex

Attached: tumblr_pg0uvnJ02X1s34pah_1280.jpg (720x1280, 37K)

why do you think i want to abuse women?
the only women i want to abuse are fictional ones, such as this absolute fucking bitch ioanna phokas in my current ck2 game. she killed 3 (THREE) of my sons for no apparent reason. i WILL capture her and torture her for this grievous affront.

Attached: c7c.png (612x491, 106K)

When women psychologically abuse me or threaten me, I psychologically abuse them back.

I regret it because I don't want that as a social track record, but I also don't feel bad about it from an ethical point of view.

Fuck instigators.

i nut to rape and murder whatcha gonna do

God I much prefer the one on the right HNNNGG MY DICCKK