Ive had plenty of chances to lose my virginity but I havent done it bcause im afraid of getting AIDS...

Ive had plenty of chances to lose my virginity but I havent done it bcause im afraid of getting AIDS, does this make me an incel trap?

Attached: KisiPvg.png (1000x1000, 1012K)

why don't you use a condom? do you know how it works? i can show you how it works

Attached: C8.png (1280x720, 664K)

Im really paranoid and imagine the condom will break and most guys want to fuck me raw anyways

depends if youre cute fem and pasaable then go for it but youre gonna need a masc dom handsome bot to really bring out your potential luckily for you i can hlp you out with that

If you're a good trap I'd just take you raw anyways

So how do you gays feel about AIDS/HIV? Does the community actively despise it, or fetishize it?

No one is ever near me
Sounds hot but im scared of doing it
I dont fetishize it but I dont represent the "gay community"

>No one is ever near me
where are you from then

Country? if you are passable i can fuck you in the way you want.

I can pass as a normie and am quite wealthy thanks to parents early demise, but im on my 30s, not sure if it's your thing.

cut the bullshit about being afraid of AIDS, you're an incel trap because you're a gay man that looks nothing like a natural born female and no sane person would go near you or dream about fucking you even if you were the last living thing on the face of this planet

Ca ebay
Usa
Why do so many guys want to fuck me then?

they don't, that's just your sick imagination. they probably wanna smash your face and see you getting ravaged by dogs

>plenty of chances
>haven't done it on purpose
>does this make me an incel
Kill yourself you fucking faggot

>Ca ebay
sucks bruh wouldve loved to take your virginity and make you my personal slut gf

tbf ive fucked a decent amount of girls and have gotten board with it and have been wanting to try the taboo of fucking a qt passable trap... so you cant really say it just ops imagination im pretty sure theres other guys like me that wanna experiment

Lmao haha wouldn't it be weird to really sit down with that guy and ask him deep and personal questions about what led him to his promiscuity and offer him some answers and advice on how to reform his character haha

>tfw no qt trap that gives you her virginity

Really no need to be scared if the guy is not some total stranger

>tfw too old to get a qt gf and have first times together

why even live

I dont know any people so I can only sex with strangers

don't worry your boipussy is safe, you can't contract AIDS from having anal sex, the virus affects only biological women and their natural vaginas, feel free to have unprotected sex

i-is it so

>you can't contract AIDS from having anal sex
i dont know if this is supposed to be ironic or youre just a brainlet kek

Where are you from op? Oreegini

>be in op's area
>also be raging homo
>we never meetup because we're both stuck inside
wouldn't have it any other way

I wish that were true
Ca ebay
Have I talked to you before

yeah i'm on the west side of the bay

Russiananon?

no, what the hell so you've had many people contact you nearby? lmao

dude, did you honestly expect a trap to be loyal? there worse than roasties user remember you cant trust these hoes

A couple but I always change my mind

You just a fag

post pics then desu, lets see how passable you are

seconded pics or youre a larping fatass

I know that that's why I didn't put in any effort to talk to or do anything really, it's all the same shit

Ive posted too many times already and people will recognize me
When did we talk?

pfft, kik then? i really want a trap to talk to cuz all the other ones ghosted me...

never, it was in like one thread where i asked for your location but then i said i was too lazy to meet up and so were you

Are you nearby?
Oh I remember..how did you know it was me?

nah, im in Texas

god you're so unhappy and such a horrible person it's like incredible because I know you're just a piece of shit.

not OP

it's fucking you every fucking night making these threads it's just super obvious lmao

Hey..I dont make them that often

every few days is pretty often when you're gonna do it for like a month

What else do you know about me?

Uhh you're a huge homo? Nothing that's it I don't really read the threads

Oh ok..I though you recognized my other posts too lol

Take Truvada

No I think i need to find a bf who J can trust instead

maybe i do
roigid

Enjoy your AIDS then you disgraceful faggot. Did you try being straight or at least a top?

>maybe i do
So you do then
>Enjoy your AIDS then you disgraceful faggot.
Ill probably stay a virgin until I get a bf so I wont be getting aids
>Did you try being straight or at least a top?
im too submissive to be anything but a bottom trap

>tfw I fuck black boi pussy to epically pwn the libtards

Attached: 85c80b19-6ae0-4133-9776-de9503d3cca7.png (360x360, 138K)

based and same, literally FUCK niggers, if they're not gonna work might as well be fucksluts

not gay but the thought of fetishing a disease that does to you what HIV does is really fucking autistic, and thats coming from the guy who used to pretend different colored pens had different personalities until halfway through high school

Attached: 1525985883236.jpg (327x344, 15K)

Nice, im not black tho

are traps into fat guys more often than not? really wanna plaster my belly on their back as I pound their ass

Yes im into fat guys, I like men who are bigger and stronger than me

oh that's perfect, being fat is kind of gross so shoving my grossness onto some faggot fits in perfectly

I can 100% guarantee you I'm not giving you aids as i've only been with one person in my life.

Im getting my tax return in a couple weeks and want an excuse to go to cali anyway.
If you're
1 - cute
2 - willing to let me crash on your couch and smoke weed all day for a week so
3 - ready to get dicked 3-4x a day
for about a week, let me know.

good thing im fat, lel

I love degradation so id enjoy it very much!

Mason? Is that you?

>and stronger
Fat doesn't increase your strength retard

Attached: 1540948671050m.jpg (947x1024, 83K)

I did not say that but mostly all fat people are stronger than me
>willing to let me crash on your couch and smoke weed all day for a week so
I live with my parents so that cant happen

Well im not flying to cali to not get stoned out of my fucking mind.
GL finding someone, user.