Why arent you chadfishing girls, having them send you nudes and then arranging a fake date where you stand them up?

Why arent you chadfishing girls, having them send you nudes and then arranging a fake date where you stand them up?

Attached: 24254069_1994526080762139_1712715292720758784_n.jpg (1080x1265, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/channel/2catcharoastie/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requires too much effort now. 4-5 years ago it was easier to chadfish, the standards of girls have risen to insane levels now.

You can be Gigachad and even 6/10 hoes will still ignore your messages or require you to entertain them in the DM's with one-liners and memes like a personal jester.

This. Doing anything fun on the internet doesn't work anymore.

Some user already has done it. He even meets them and confronts them afterwards. It is peak autism and great.

bitchute.com/channel/2catcharoastie/

thank guy for the chadfish you refilled my joy

>peak autism
Perfect choice of words

I used that exact pic and accidentally fell in love with a girl I was Chadfishing so I added her on snapchat and unmatched her on tinder then sent a pic of myself 2 days later and she didnt suspect a thing somehow. We facetimed and then fucked. I wanted to be with her but we live an hour away so she said she didnt want anything. Ive been hurting ever since. I was supposed to hurt girls but got hurt myself...

Attached: DE63780D-D39A-45E1-B1BD-78E90A5374A3.png (650x773, 47K)

That is this guy's best angle and picture, all of his other pics look awkward and definitely not as good looking as that one. He even looks jacked there but his body is skinny.

wheres the chadfish discord ?

im addicted to that shit now
like autistically addicted
plz help robots

It would be immoral. Lying is wrong, and I would literally be doing it solely to exploit someone for nudes then to take joy from their pain or embarrassment.

Because that's a shitty thing to do to a person maybe? The fuck is wrong with you?

thats the best thing to do if every i.n.c.e.l. would start doing it and redpill.i.ng entitled girls

chadfishing and being ugly would become a crime (being ugly already being a crime) this would of course precipitate the happening and beta uprising :)

lets go robots stirr some shit
and you why do you care about breaking the feelings of a
5/10 girl that only want to date chad because msm put that in her head

sys tem think my post are s.p.a. m

fucking c han censoring my post fuck you

Because they're still people with feelings. It's not complicated. It's the sort of basic empathy normies don't hold for us that sets us apart. Robots are outcasts and weirdos to be sure and tend to struggle connecting to people because of it but petty vindictiveness like this sounds more like some failed normalfag shit, the sort of people who are alone and unwanted not because they're weird and robotic but by their own making because they're full of hatred and malice. r9k is not Jow Forumsincels or wherever the fuck these people keep coming from.

i'm too autistic so wouldn't have the social skills to make believable
plus care about feet more than nudes so that would be a turn off to a decent amount of women probably

The roasties have treated us like shit all our lives. Chadfishing them isn't actually doing anything to do them. You're not punching them, you're not slapping them, what chad does to them during sex is worse than this. All this is is thwarting their plans to continue riding the cock carousal and making those plans a little bit more inconvenient for them. If roasties start thinking that every chad is a catfish, they will instinctively start thinking that actual chads are too good to be true and start adjusting their standards.

Roasties have cockblocked me at every turn and attempted to stop me from getting laid, why not give them a taste of their own medicine?

Gbtr newfag

Because the girl will actually be a robot catfishing you.

>it's all the fault of roasties
You could take a shower, leave the basement, hit the gym, and get a job.

I shower twice a day every day.
I don't live in a basement.
I do go to the gym.
I have a job.

None of it mattered.

Then stop being an incel. Girls can sense your angry violent psychopath vibe.

Sure I'll just go and find the "switch off incel mode" button on my refrigerator.

Girls didn't seem to sense this angry violent psychopaths' vibe very well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

What happened normie? Was their psychopath detection radar broken when they met him?

How about this guy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeremy_Meeks

Violent psychopath radar must have been malfunctioning right? Maybe they should have turned it on and then off again?

He hid it better than you and was actually charming. Now flip the switch already and stop giving off rapey murderer vibes.

It's funny you assume that everyone who can't get laid doesn't shower or leave the basement, as if that's all that's required. Women are entitled little (obese) shits these days. Even bottom of the barrel roasts expect you to be well off and look like peak Leonardo DiCaprio. It's literal insanity. Though I suppose what area of the country you live in would alter this to some degree.

So he was charming huh? That's the secret. What a charming psychopath who likes to murder dozens of women. Its not because of his infamously good looks? Charming is bullshit code for "good looking." If you're gonna try and claim its anything else, psychopaths are effortless liars by nature. If I was actually a psychopath, I could've easily lied my way into a woman's home. A psychopath is a natural liar and charmer. But that doesn't fit your narrative that incels were just born evil does it? It doesn't fit your narrative that its all our fault and that your ridiculously high standards don't have anything to do with it.

Roasties need to think that incels are evil beyond all hope. Its the only thing that can save them from the terrifying truth that they created incels with their terrible behavior.

>can't get laid
That's the key. Only incels think this way. Everyone else who is a virgin knows they could get laid if they wanted to. You clearly outed yourself as an incel when you went on a raging rant about how it's all women's fault that you are a virgin. And since most incels are basement-dwelling neets it's a reasonable assumption.

They lie to themselves and tell themselves they could get laid if they wanted to in order to cope with their situation. Nobody would actually voluntarily choose to be a virgin if a suitable partner was to meet with them.

Volcel just means incel with standards.

FcKN RoaSTIes OnlY Go fOr GuYS WitH bASic SoCIal SKiLls REEEEEEE

Be more of a pussy

Social skills = becoming subservient to the masses.

What prevents them from getting laid? Answer: nothing.

I'm not a virgin though and I've had a girlfriend and a couple fuck buddies so care to try again? You're as obsessed with incels as incels are with virginity. It's possible to be disenchanted with the current dating scene and not be a virgin.

Anything could be.

Nobody would actually choose to be a virgin. Once you're 18 years old and graduated from high school, if you're still a virgin people will treat you like a leper.

You're confusing your terms you stupid fucking redditor

Male sexlessness right now is at its worst rate in decades. You'd probably have to go all the way back to the 1930s great depression to find rates of male sexlessness as high as they are today.

In 2010, the percentage of males aged 22-35 who had not had any sex in the past year was between 5-10%. In 2015, literally only 5 years later. That percentage has jumped up to somewhere between 12-22%.

People are full of shit when they say "its 2019 sex is easier than ever." Its only easier than its ever been for females and chads.

This means that for the average guy, getting laid in 2015, was twice as hard as getting laid in 2010 was and required twice as much looks and social status.

Seeing as around half of 18 year olds are virgins, it's safe to say you are full of shit.

Going to post a source for those numbers? Or just "trust me dude"?

Makes sense if you think about it, most psychopaths are charming and can hide being psycho, those who can't are the incels.

I feel like if women and people in general simply acknowledged this it would make me feel about a million times better.
>yeah it's hard, but just keep at it
Something as simple as that. But instead it's nothing but insults and hatemongering if you so much as try to talk about it. Romance and sexual relations are part of the most fundamental needs people have in order to participate in society. Women can easily recognize this when it comes to their sexual liberation, whatever the hell that means. But to bring it up as an issue for men pretty much goes
>oh wow look incel! You aren't entitled to women's bodies you creep!
It's like jesus christ why can people not just talk about this like rational human beings.

Attached: 1547529830004.jpg (750x663, 240K)

Half of 18 year old guys are not virgins. Most guys try really hard to lose it before 18 and if they can't lose it before 18 desperately scramble to lose it before graduation.

Look up "male sexlessness is on the rise." Once you're done reading the article, go back into google and click on "images" and there's a bunch of graphs.

If male sexlessness is on the rise so is female sexlessness. It's proven fact that millenials have less sexual partners and lose their virginity later.

Maybe around 30-40% according to stats. But since people these days lose their virginity later it's closer to 50%.

Attached: virgins.png (1012x667, 72K)

Exactly!

The biggest reason why I am so frustrated with women and normies isn't because I'm trying to get a government issued girlfriend or something crazy and they won't let me. I'm fucking frustrated because they won't just fucking admit how hard it is. They try to claim that its so easy and that anyone who can't get laid must be evil or have some hideous deformity in order to not be able to do it. Furthermore, they brush off any suggestions about what could be done to help this. They continue to deny that there is a problem with male sexlessness increasing and that this isn't a small issue but a big one. Now what is happening that could be causing this and how do we stop it? That's being rational. But no, normies instead just go "you fucking entitled little shits, nobody owes you sex!"

They just don't want to admit that its their fault that this is happening. I actually think they know it is, that's why they hate incels so vehemently. Our existence makes them feel guilty so they are trying everything they can to marginalize and demonize us. They are like people who want to think that all homeless guys are murdering crackheads.

Female sexlessness is not on the rise because females fuck other females at rates way surpassing the rates that males fuck other males. So women are actually having more sex than men on average are. This is leading to a giant increase in the availability of sex for girls and a decrease for males.

Because that is a degenerate lie and a vile thing to do. Rise above these petty actions, I thought robots were better than this, but I suppose r9k is just filled with spiteful failed normies now.

What a brilliant conclusion, can't wait for you to post a study confirming that.

Killing r/incels was a mistake. The vermin have infested this place.

Because not only is it a mean thing to do, but also unproductive

That's exactly why you shouldn't fornicate

>mfw i head young roasties talk about men, and they were all advising a grill to become a gf of a guy, brcause he is tall and has a cute face
>mfw normies will tell you that its all about personality
>mfw when i'm actually a chad, so i flirted with them
>mfw i fucked a grill that has a bf, to prove that all women are whores, but now i feel bad for the guy
Chadfishing irl is the real black pill guys

It's weird how devastating it is. Maybe we're all just losers in the first place. It has never been hard to see that 90% of men are primarily concerned with appearance in women, above all else. How much of a shock is it that women are the same, but in a stupider way, and a way that seeks to hide the superficiality out of shame

So you have the chad personality, good for you.

I use my real face and nudefish from desperate thirld world girls that for some reason believe my western dick ejaculate money

>Be me, Ausfag
>Start a Tinder and Photoshop my face onto a chad that's built like a brick shithouse
>There are photos of him driving a boat and cars as well as pics of him bushwalking
>Bio reads "Working at BP. Love to fish, love me bushwalks. Down here on holiday, maybe you could join me sometime ;)"
>Heaps of wombat looking women hit me up
>"Heyy user so I heard you like the outdoors"
>I reply "Fuckin' oath, now I'm gonna be straight forward here, you wanna root behind IGA?" and "Wouldn't mine a slice of you desu :*"
>Said the same line to about 5 matches
>3 matches actually accept my offer
>End up roasting them but they won't leave my DM's, they actually like it
>Say to one of them "So you wanna smash a few schooners down at the pub? Who knows, maybe we could hit it back to my joint later."
>Fattest woman I've seen on Tinder accepts
>I ask where she's located and tell her to meet me up at some bar which is 50km away
>"Oh okay it's a bit far but I'll come anyway"
>She brings one of her slut friends with her
>She arrives at the bar and DM's me roughly 40 minutes later
>"Where are you, user?"
>End up roasting her and told her I had another root for the night
>Chick says she brought a friend that wanted to watch
>Call her friend a cuck because I thought it was a bloke
>She says it's a chick and that she wants to join in
>I roast her some more but she just jokes alongside me about her being obese
>Feel kind of guilty afterwards

Me too. I hate how I look, am weird and unsecure af.
I have a gf for 10 years still fucking around to feel better, cause of low self esteem. Apparently I have a very cute face.

But when girls hit on me and than tell me their bf has the best personality but they don't feel in love anymore, it still crushes me and sends me back to a dark hole.

>mfw i clinically diagnosed with autism and mental retardation, so i have neet bux
>mfw i don't know how to speek, but i'm 1,86cm and have a modeltier face
>mfw normie friends ask me advice on how to get girls and i tell them to just be themselves and say/do whatever comes to their mind, cause it works for me

Proof that even retards can get girls if they got the personality right.

If saying almost nothing, beside stupid shit and insults means getting the personality right, i guess so.