I just realized that I've never seen a female friend of mine in a bikini, in real life at least...

I just realized that I've never seen a female friend of mine in a bikini, in real life at least. I've fapped to their Instagram pictures, but I've never actually been in the presence of a girl I know in a bikini.

Does anyone know what it's like?

Attached: jordyn walk.webm (404x720, 1.46M)

Do relatives count?

I don't think so. I've seen my cousin in a bikini. I guess if I were more of a degenerate that could've been exciting, but I'm not that low.

I go to the beach every year so it's pretty normal to see where I am from. But it's not like everyone who goes is pretty and thin ... You see a lot of shit there that probably would cancel out any lewd thoughts.

Its oddly nonsexual. For whatever reason, it never really registers that they're pretty much more them half naked, and within 5 five feet of me. I think that is usually that we're just enjoying each other's company.

I remember getting a perma ban for posting her

Oh, well, I guess I'm a degenerate then.

Why does this video make me so nervous? I feel like I'm actually there in front of her and she is watching how I act and is seeing how beta I am and I feel like I need to act like Chad but I'm too focused on not getting a boner and trying to act like a normal person oh no she's giving me that weird look she knows how nervous I am just make it stop I want to go home I never want to be alone with a girl again evil evil being get away from me just leave me alone

I've fapped hard to my sister in a bikini

Like, had to leave the beach and shot thicc ropes in the public restroom thinking about her milkers and bubble butt

yes.
it's weird that they'll wear what's basically underwear in public but then only gain modesty in actual underwear. I'd gone to waterparks with my ex without any issue, but the first time I saw her actual underwear she was embarrassed for like 2 hours afterwards

Of course you got permabanned. Who builds pools next to an ocean? A wasteful people that will die.

/thotlogic/

Why is no one talking about those digits

Attached: 7162E411-D172-45C2-9D0B-08EC0D133CA1.jpg (323x293, 26K)

she's not a thot, but she is pretty dumb. just women logic I guess.

...Fuck, OP, it's been a minute since I've even been to a pool let alone seen a female friend in a bikini

That's a pretty depressing realization homie

Think it has something to do with how in one they're showing off but in the other it's kinda private. I dunno, think it's like a consent thing.

also fuck off normative fuckface

Its hot and better if they have big boobs. Guess I'm fortunate to live by the ocean I can see hundreds of them anytime during summer

Of course we've all seen girls in bikinis. But not everyone has seen their friends in bikinis.

I've seen friends in bikinis, friends gfs in bikinis, friends older sisters in bikinis, friends tanning without bikini tops, And I've undressed a bikini from a girl in a pool

That all sounds really good man. I've not done any of that stuff.

Ive seen my only female friend in a bikini once, even fixed her top for her.

To bad shes dating tow truck driving loser with barely an education

>even fixed her top for her.
That sounds amazing. What was that like? Was she hot?

One time I went to the beach with my friend and his sister and her friend. Both of the girls were in bikinis and I was just standing there next time intoxicated and semi-hard. It was the first time being around girls in bikinis and it was hypnotic.

Very much so, had a thing for her for years.
Also, it was an ethereal experience and I could feel my ancestors looking down on me with pride

Kek fuck /tv/ mods desu