The perceived ''kindness'' of others is just a tool of control

They only want your subjugation to their worldview. What better tool there is to gain complacency than a display of "positive" emotions?

Attached: download20190203042752.png (600x600, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picrew.me/image_maker/3595
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to being done with posting? not that I'm complaining.
It's a fairly common practice for making friends, feigning interest or appreciation for something you actually don't care about or like. Obviously if you want something out of someone, i.e sex from a gf, you'd do something to 'appease' her.
It's a fairly simple trade mechanism in that everyone likes being complimented in some form or fashion, so clearly you'd do that to someone else if you want something in return.

Reminds me, I remember seeing something a while back about how a guy would give an acquaintance candy every time they met, so eventually this acquaintance would relate this guy to the candy that he'd give, and subconsciously start to like him more since he's doing the person a 'favor', of some kind. Unsure if this has any scientific basis, but it's an interesting concept nonetheless.

What's your stance on this? Is this actually something problematic in your eyes, or just an unflinching fact of life?

Who is this girl? What anime is she from?

I believe it's an anime girl creator. The OP simply makes lots and lots of version of the same girl with minor differences and it's cute even though he's an avatarfag

>What happened to being done with posting? not that I'm complaining
Oh yeah. So I tried finally doing it, but failed for this exact reason. It's honestly super pathetic, but I'll try again.

My opinion is that it is a huge issue. It makes it harder to detach myself even when I know that it's disingenious. Pretty much any display of emotion towards me by others causes distress

She's a main character in an anime where she's unable to kill herself because her hipocrisy and subjugation to human nature has turned hee into an attention whore that asks people online nonsensical questions. Not a very interesting anime.

>It's honestly super pathetic, but I'll try again.
This is bait for the exact thing you're talking about, isn't it? Don't go, senpai
>It makes it harder to detach myself even when I know that it's disingenuous
hello me. This is why I, and probably a lot of other people on r9k, get attached to people incredibly easily. A lack of any kind of positive reception ever makes me incredibly sensitive to even the tiniest of compliments, even if they aren't true or a big deal.
>it is a huge issue
I disagree. Maybe for you or to you, it is, but ultimately most people have no issue with their ego being stroked every now and again, you and I are just particularly vulnerable to it. Nothing you can't fix, but I'm not sure why you'd want to. Do you want to be unhappy and never be complimented?

>This is bait for the exact thing you're talking about, isn't it?
That's why I say it's pathetic. I keep finding excuses. If everything was right, I'd be dead for over a week now.
And I would prefer to just not receive any emotion. To just be invisible.

I'm sorry for disappointing a lot of people here. I'll go now and make it right.

>I'd be dead for over a week now.
In a similar boat. At least you have people that like you, I can't really say the same for myself.
>I'm sorry for disappointing..
Didn't really, who could you have?
>I'll go now and make it right
by posting more threads and being cute, I presume?
If you want to talk user, I'd be more than happy to. I do like seeing your threads pop up, honestly a very nice change of pace from the usual shit. I understand you probably don't want to, but I thought I'd mention anyways.

Attached: 1526028056297.jpg (450x511, 93K)

hey user dont kill yourself (other thread) and take my advice smoke some pot and chill out

I wouldn't say I have people that like me, as I barely see any. My dad sort of tolerates me, but that's it. I kind of disappointed the people who hoped that I'd finally off myself. It's a reasonable reaction considering that I promised it just yesterday. Now I just feel more pressure to actually fulfill my commitment the longer I stay here.

I don't really consider ever doing drugs. I wouldn't even know how to access them.

>I wouldn't say I have people that like me,
hi
>I kind of disappointed the people who hoped that I'd finally off myself
Whom? Why? seems like a rather macabre goal.
>promised it just yesterday.
When you mentioned that the other night I was actually pretty disappointed, I just thought you meant you were going to stop posting on Jow Forums, not off yourself. I'm glad you didn't do either and I was actually excited to see you post again.

Is there a reason you yourself want to die? Or is entirely based upon what other people think of you?

>The perceived ''kindness'' of others is just a tool of control
Half true. This is basically how cults and some shills work. But not everyone has an agenda, sometimes it's nice to have a genuine exchange of ideas. Or, why not be nice just for the sake of it (also the Golden Rule)

Also
>back literally the next day
topkek, I didn't want to post the "You're here forever" Konata pic to avoid discouraging you but I don't even think it's necessary at this point. You fucked up OP, you're trapped here forever :^)

Wait so she's actually based on a real (imaginary) character? Please tell me what animu
you're taking about yourself am I wrong m8? damm it'd be a nice anime to watch regardless, it's kinda the route Watamote took after Tomoko became a normalfag

Well, for one, I'm betraying the whole spirit of this site with my avatarfagging. So there is a good reason to hat me. Though people's opinions on this site aren't the main reason I want to end it. I was simply never meant to be. I was always wrong in the head. Like an bug. Just delete it and forget about it. Death should not be this dramatic and drawn out. That's all.
Yeah m8. There's no anime. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe someone can make it one day. And I;m sorry to disappoint on the other count too.

Where did you get that image, are there any more?
I like them.

It's from an upcoming anime about my life.
picrew.me/image_maker/3595

Is she a muslim? usually they point to Allah when telling off someone or saying something serious.

Attached: licku.gif (556x309, 597K)

Wish I knew what to say user. I can't really give any advice because it's not like I'm exactly loving life presently either, it'd just feel fake and forced. But, I do have a few things
>avatarfagging
Avatarfagging, to me, is similar to tripfagging, though usually less autistic than the latter. I have no issues with people posting images, my problem begins if that person is a fucking retard for one reason or another. Retards will always exist, but knowing who they are by the pictures they post or name they use is immensely frustrating.
>I was always wrong in the head
Mental disabilities? How so? Do you think you don't deserve as fair an attempt at life as everyone else, or that you just don't want it?
>Death should not be this dramatic and drawn out.
Fuck me for being attracted to shitty traits like this. I'm sure you've heard it many times before, but it's fairly clear (to me), that you don't actually want to die. Or, you don't want to put forth the effort or some part of you *wants* to live, but you don't have the reason yet.
I guess all I can say is I hope you stick around.

No, she's a pagan. That's how you praise Perkwunos.
I'm not sure. I was supposed to get diagnosed once before leaving the country, but I ditched and never did. I see no point, because if I succeed in something, that will not make me any happier, effort seems pointless. And I don't really want to change my mindset as I prefer to see the outside world as intruding in my own not the other way around. I know it sounds selfish, but if I changed, I'd like to be killed immediately. Just thinking about it is repulsive. I really see no solution, but dying. And we are going to anyways so why not cut the chase? What issues are you facing? What keeps you from ending it?

>What issues are you facing?
Myself. Pretty much the long and the short of it. Can't say I've ever experienced something traumatic in any way, I'm just a shitty person.
>What keeps you from ending it
Lack of means presently. A lot of people say something along the lines of "oh my mother would be sad" or whatever, but everyone including myself is just rooting for my death. It's a bummer, but what can you do? I'll be spending more time dead than alive, anyways.
>I know it sounds selfish, but if I changed, I'd like to be killed immediately.
I agree wholeheartedly. Although I hate myself, I still wish there was some way for me to be myself and be accepted or at least acceptable. I don't want to be a totally different person, I just want to be accepted.

>Can't say I've ever experienced something traumatic in any way, I'm just a shitty person.
Spot on. I was like this for as long as I remember. The whole idea that you need something to happen to you to be a bad person is just there to give credence to the normie ideal that everyone can succeed.
For some reason your post made desth sound so sweet, like honey. It's like we both just belong there. It's our cozy home. Current suffering is so insignificant in comparison.

That's a comically cynical way to look at the world.

As a person that actively enjoys making people happy, no. I do nice things for people because if I were in their shoes, I'd like if someone did something nice for me.
It makes me happy knowing I can make others happy, and conversely incredibly sad when I know I've made others sad.