Time for yet another good old fashioned 54m50n drinking thread

time for yet another good old fashioned 54m50n drinking thread
currently consuming some cheap Chilean Rose, gonna have some whiskey later

Attached: 84I83zOVTYC6iUiKopqSQw_375x500.jpg (375x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

stone ipa

god i hate myself for drinking

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

The Man The Drinks The legend.
Been so long since i've seen a good drinking thread with the best drinking user.

>Currently enjoying some overpriced keystone

I'm the opposite, I drink because I hate myself
made one a few days ago, but it didn't get much traction

sadly, seems like this one is going the same way. the r9k my drinking threads thrived in is gone

I'm drinking but I don't have a whole lot to say.

I'd drink but I have a deathly hangover and lost half the day.

best cure for a hangover is more booze
of course, then hangovers and withdrawal become one and the same

My usual 3 tallboys of Natty Daddy to keep the dead out of my dreams so I don't wake up the whole house screaming in Night Terrors again.

Halfway through a bottle of vodka. Bored as fuck, want someone to talk to, have nobody, everywhere I look, pointless idiots. Probably going to just keep drinking and listen to that Giles Corey album again I suppose. Fucks sake.

I try to follow 1-2 nights drunk with a few days where I don't drink. it makes me feel less bad about the amount that I drink and also prevents me from being quite so wrung out.

especially since cheap vodka makes me wake up in the middle of the fucking night. Why do I have to get drunk and then go to sleep and then wake up four hours later? Yeah, even if I have water. Then I can't fall asleep again until mid morning and it fucks me up.

I'd much rather speak with the dead desu
having people to talk to is overrated,because then you have to listen and that's always a pain
I've just gotten used to having no more than 6 hours of sleep each night, and compensate with caffeine

thanks for replying to me without mocking me, more than i can usually fucking hope for.

>I'd much rather speak with the dead desu
They were the ones I couldn't save. They haunt me.

I only mock those who genuinely deserve it
so you're a paramedic or something? that is quite the tough job

>so you're a paramedic or something?
Or something. Restricted data I cannot disclose at this moment and time, nor would I be at liberty to disclose said data, if such information did exist.

>drink 5 shots of rum
>my computer fucks up like 5 minutes later
>try to fix it before my body processes the alcohol i just srank
>I can't figure it out
>now I'm drunk phoneposting since my computer is fucked

fair enough, discussing one's job on here can be risky
I know this feel all too well
any clue what went wrong?

I'm so goddamn tired of having no one to talk to. All I want is a friend to talk nonsense with, to laugh with, to waste time with. But no matter what I do, where I go, nooo. Fucking impossible. I feel like I could be Tom Cruise at this point and still nobody'd even notice me.

You got my attention. It'd be nice having a friend to chase away boredom and the dread of existential crisis.

Do you have a way to contact you? Let's talk, then, if you mean what you say.

No fucking clue. My taskbar stopped showing which programs were open and explorer.exe crashes if I try to restart it and refuses to reopen. Windows just loves to fuck me over though so I've probably got some corrupt files somewhere even though I made sure to wait for my computer to restart normally last time.

yeah, I've had a similar issue, usually just rebooting once or twice solves it
we're here for you pal, COME CHEER UP MY LAD youtube.com/watch?v=bl5TUw7sUBs

I just rebooted and my drive is completely fucked. Gonna go finish that bottle of rum I guess.

hi, i'll show up and pretend like you have a chance of someone to talk to, but joke's on you! i'm never showing up again!! hee hee!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I was just thinking of a way for us to communicate. My head also feels horrible.

If you want to talk to me, post some contact method, email, discord, whatever. If you don't want to, tell me now so I dont' have to sit here waiting.

yeah, probably best to wait till you're mostly sober to fix that
currently drinking pic related, and watching a Barclay episode of TNG

Attached: PingPongFront.jpg (1000x1000, 53K)

Samson was the only good tripfag of pre-reimplimentedrobot Jow Forums. This board just needs to be deleted, it's nothing but larpers, fags, and zoomers now.

nah, Ian, MJMage, and Ginger were better
I'm just the only oldtrip left

if r9k still exists in the 24th century, Broccoli will def post here

Attached: broccoli.jpg (451x549, 18K)

now watching Deja Q
Q is for sure one of the best characters in Trek, even managed to make Voyager tolerable

>Data explaining to Q how to be human
fucking beautiful, blind leading the blind

based samson any new alcohol video coming soon? or never?

>signature use
>soc banned too
What makes you think you get grandfathered in, facist?

t. drinks pruno and cooking wine (sherry)

someone who* drinks sherry etc

But anyway, why fag, why?

Yes, and Gordi teaches Data to paint.

How drunk r u?

Any of you lads ever had Wild Turkey American Honey bourbon?
I'd never liked any alcohol until I tried it and I've been drinking it ever since, you can mix it fairly strong with lemonade and it just tastes like honey infused lemonade

Got a little tin cup of this right now to drink while I watch Blues Brothers. It's okay I suppose. I wish I had something nicer to drink since my daughters were born about 9 hours ago and are currently keeping me up but this works okay.

Attached: w-liq_jac1.jpg (900x1200, 74K)

Holy shit train bro I thought you fucking died. I haven't seen you since we btfo'd that one roastie tripfag named mystery

Should I be worried if I drink 20 cans of Stella a night?

Depending on the size of the cans that's 3000-4000 calories. You're going to become a lardass if you aren't one already.

I'm pretty skinny because I work a manual job and I dont really eat much outside of dinner.

You're going to develop a beer gut and become skinnyfat at that rate.

Not like I have anyone to impress.