Women live a hard life

>women live a hard life

Attached: 1549423785397.jpg (789x960, 45K)

Incel rage much

you guys and reddit made her lose hundreds of patrons
sad

Does the US government tax sites like Patreon and such? Because it should.

Ohwell

Oryud6

There just happens to be retards out there with 60-70 dollars to puss away on a thot what's your point?

That picture is bullshit, each patreon should give her at least 60 dollars a month to even get close to that number, and you can be sure the majority of them are just giving her 1$.

ugly women do life a hard life

I'm an adult virgin and I can't cope with it

honestly you should use this power against insufferable roasts like ssniperwolf
Bell wasn't even one of the bad ones. She probably delivered. You guys have a terrible pick of thots to destroy
baka

I neither donate to patreon people, nor do I set out to sabotage them. I just don't care either way

Patreon can have different rewards for different tiers of payment. Maybe 50+ dollars is like, pics of her scantily dressed. Maybe 100+ dollars is actual nudes?

If you make your income on Patreon, you have to report it to the IRS. A lot of these women don't though. If you report them and they get audited by the IRS, the IRS will actually give you a cut of the money for reporting them.

Attached: 1548785364586.png (338x349, 206K)

average and ugly women do.

If you look at her patreon tiers, it's pretty disgusting.
There's 1000 dollar tiers and a 2500 dollar tier where she's like "you are my god, and idk how to repay you uwu. u get my phone number and we can work out a way to show my appreciation teehee"

NO, NOT SAD. HAPPY. VERY HAPPY.

She has a boyfriend. Even with $2500/month you are not getting sex.

All accounts show the amount the owner makes a month, unless you hide it. She had hers public because she's a dumb bitch. The useless cunt literally makes more than a brain surgeon for whoring herself out.

Attached: tfw nazi.jpg (403x211, 16K)

Call me bitter but Christ I hope someone gets her doxxed and all those creepy obsessive guys go to to apartment and gang rape her.

Yeah but for 2500 a month I'm pretty sure the bf isn't going to give a shit about a few nudes.

Oh, for sure. But you get nudes for less than $2500.

True shit they serve no purpose. Not as good as men and not accepted by men, not accepted by women(except to go out in a group so the ugly one makes the rest look better), not wanted.

Real ugly women are very rare. Being fat is a thing you can change so fat women don't count.

Yeah, maybe some sort of cam show kind of thing?
Maybe the cucks get to watch the bf fuck her
Who knows.

STOP GIVING MONEY TO THOTS
YOU FUCKING DUMB KEKS

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (259x194, 10K)

I'd rather give it to thots than neets desu

They're still unwanted.

So? They aren't as unwanted as you

I hate incels but some part of me deep inside was aching for justice and this satisfied it

Attached: tongue.gif (194x191, 39K)

DONT GIVE IT TO EITHER
SAVE IT YOU FUCKING DRONE

Attached: LTG.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

Lol nertrage

100k+ a fucking month

WHAT THE FUCK

>le gov't and companies do owe you money commie
>WHY DO WOMAN GET MORE MONEY THAN I DO FUCKING UNFAIR

absolute mental gymanstics of you mad lads.

why are people so scared of calling out degenerate women on their bullshit because they might be called incels for it

how badly did people treat you that you switched up your mind so hard, r9k is still an incel dominated forum, whether you like it or not