>Phone: $145
>Electricity + Gas : $110
>Water: $120
>Groceries: $30-$50 a week
>Gas: $40 a week
>work lunch: $20 a week

who /livepaychecktopaycheck/ here?

Attached: alone.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Your phone and water bills are abnormally high for a single-person household. You're doing something wrong.

70+145+110+120+200+160+80=885

>Makes 1800 per month
>Monthly expenses less than 900
>Says he lives paycheck to paycheck
Stop using 1000$ on ethots per month and you will be fine.

Attached: 1538119025158.jpg (903x960, 52K)

I live with my boyfriend and his friend. They pay most of the rent, but I take care of the other bills.

also boyfriend always asks me for money since I'm no the one who really pays for rent so I have to be super careful not to spend more than $100 on entertainment.

How are you living pay check to pay check? That's not even half your monthly allotment. Depending on the state you're in you get more money back in tax refunds too.

>$900 on tax return

so that's like triple my paychecks this month and boyfriend probably going to ask me for my money again.

How about you guys split all the bills equalky and after that you can tell your boyfriend to go fuck himself when he asks for money. Also you make double your expences, how are you in financial problems?

Well , just kill yourself or get a better job.

nice trips
wait what? What I meant was you're bringin in 1800 a month, you're spending ~900 on expenses. That leaves 900 spare. You said your bf uses you for money so that's 800 spare every month. The tax bracket you're in would get you money back through a tax refund so you could pocket close to 10,000$ a year. Do you have parents that can teach you money management? What are you spending that $800 leftover each month on beside your bf.

That phone bill is retarded. Get on a MVNO. I pay $15 per month for 2 GB of LTE, unlimited everything else

This is a crap way to do it. With things like venmo, just split utilities/rent three ways. I guess you could argue the rent if you share a room but that's the least of your worries.

if you're female (female) with decent looks you can make $ online without going full nude if you can get a following

I pay 10$ a month on 4gb of LTE and unlimited calls, sms and mms.

>$50 a month for phone bill
>$500 rentba montg
>food about $120 a month
>gas $150 a month
>still save a paycheck each month

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2017.08.16_10.57.21].png (510x634, 400K)

>$3500 a month after taxes, medical, and maxing 401k ($1580)
>$100 car insurance
>$40 gas
>$300 to $400 groceries, lunch at work, takeout
>$500 to Roth IRA

I still have no life and want to die. I'm 30 and still live with my mom because moving out here is irresponsible even with these numbers. Fuck paying kikes all my money just for a roof over my head. Fuck life, really. I wish I could just go back to being a NEET but I could not handle that shame.

Average USA rent is a thousand dollars you realize. Then car payments are like 500 a month, car insurance is a hundred, health insurance is a lot too, etc.

Not him btw. I'd be far more frugal than that, though I have never made money like that.

>pay ~700 in monthly bills and transportation
>pay ~700 in monthly bullshit unforseen expenses that I shouldn't be fucking dealing with

how did you get your groceries/lunch so low?

what do you eat?

i live in a shithole where the average pay is $1000 PER MONTH and i still spend a MINIMUM of $350 on food

Attached: 1540334645245.png (840x854, 545K)

I don't see what the problem is besides your water bill being absolutely absurd.
This. You should be putting $1k away every month.
Oh, so your boyfriend is a deadbeat. Your mother would be proud.

Wtf why is it so expensive where you live, if you eat something simple here in like rice, meatballs and sourcream twice a day with seasoning it won't cost you more than 100-150$ a month

you could possibly invest in solar power, OP.

I almost had a job working for sales in solar home units and you can pretty much never have to pay for your electricity.

You can find cheaper rent accomodations on craigslist, too.

>be me
>live at home
>make 240 quid
>50 quid on phone
>have no other bills
>have no friends so I don't go out
>spend it all on alcohol to drink alone at night

I'm not complaining

i'm a big guy and i need to eat shitton of food

For me, it's the NEET life.
Mummy pays for me to live.

?????
Why are you here and not /b?
You're not autistic enough to not have a boyfriend so why are you surrounding yourself with virgins? Why can't I just have a safe space for virgins. I'm just tired of people gloating it in my face and when I make a complaint I just get insulted for being a virgin.

I just really want to understand.