>24
>abused as a kid
>virgin
>barely even talk to people
>get wrapped in the shit of a girl with BPD
>we almost date
>have to cut it off with her because she's psycho
>don't feel even feel bad about being alone anymore
I realized I'm happy in solitude and just work out at 3 AM and program. I'm not worried about wizardom because I don't care. People in general aren't worth the effort. If I die alone it's fine with me.

Attached: 1522303055053.png (569x569, 560K)

If you were abused as a kid you're probably psycho as well, mate

astute, mate.

well she said I was batshit but idc lol
loneliness doesn't even bother me anymore
I realized people are scum, all of them.

Wow.
You're in a better place than most.

>24
>posts with anime pictures
Fucking idiot, your not supposed to give away the fact your a rotting boomer if your anim-posting. Now people just think of you as some pathetic manchild in his shit-stained briefs posting in the middle of the night with a cute anime gril xd to try and mask the true monster that lies behind the monitor.

It may make you "FEEL" like you are more approachable when you post the cute little anime girlies but really the MINUTE you tell someone that your a fucking old 24 year old adult posting with cartoons for children you really get a feel for how pathetic you are

Stop talking to us then,arent we scum too?

mad faxx except for spiritualistic people. or sumn.

You guys are. You constantly bitch about
>tfw no pure virginal waifu gf who brings me tendies and wipes my ass
then proceed to
>rant about how you hate
>refuse to take the effort to self improve
>if you do manage to get a girl, you treat them like shit because you're controlling due to insecurity and feel like you need to get back at women for years of rejection
>use them as a stepping stone to get with other women
>then proceed to complain about the first point again
Not even projecting lol this is based on the post I read here.
I have a fulltime job and good hygiene.

Heyyy i'm not a bad person :((

Oh I get it, you're a roastie

Attached: lanime.jpg (359x347, 56K)

I'm a guy.

fewfew

An effeminate, overly emotional one maybe, aka a girl

Not all of these are the same people, but I see what you mean.
I'm kinda like you. Bit younger, but not by a lot. Virgin, the childhood abuse, the BPD chick, the physical isolation. A few differences, but minimal.
I think that in general, the kind of people who actually reach out to others in this place are the type you described. People like us tend to sit and rot. Maybe I am biased, and I know that I am shit, but I also know that I'm not as bad to others as those guys are or would be. I'd guess that you're like me in that regard as well.
And it's not just the guys. It's only ever the shitty people doing the contacting around here. Women may just be larping men looking to hurt other guys, or maybe they really are who they say they are, but they're always shitty people who hurt those around them, with a small amount of guys like us who get dragged in and hurt more by all the shitty people. We never find each other, and the chances of it are small.
So I'm where you are now too. I'm alone and I don't mind it so much. Every so often I get sad and think that I'm wasting so much time, but is it really wasted if you never had the chance anyways?
Well, it was good to see you around OP. I am glad that I'm not the only one like this.

Hope it looks up for us dude. I really do.

Boy, she didn't want to actually date let alone fuck you, she just wanted a cheap frail toy.

Keep on loving yourself, become rich and reject every roastie whore. MGTOW

>>abused as a kid
>>virgin

not abused enough. get raped faggot.

Attached: 1412564591711.png (724x611, 129K)

>24
>not worried about wizardom
Yet.

>I realized I'm happy in solitude and just work out at 3 AM and program. I'm not worried about wizardom because I don't care. People in general aren't worth the effort. If I die alone it's fine with me.
Congrats you have ascended into the ranks of the outcasts, welcome to the collective.

Normalfag living just isn't for us.

Attached: gifffff.gif (374x384, 1.41M)

>barely even talk to people
>somehow almost end up with gf
>"haha guys I'm so fucked up and weird like you guys like I'm really totally a robot and not a failed normie faggot"

just get off this board already you fucking disgust me