Ay nibbers, cigar newbie here

Ay nibbers, cigar newbie here.
I went to the cigar shop yesterday and the guy showed me a few sticks.
I can’t remember anything at all except that I liked the one I took a picture of. Does anyone have any suggestions or certain types that they recommend? And any tips and or tricks for getting into cigar smoking are welcome.

P.s. ignore my nails

Attached: E89E7F18-C8F4-4FAF-A97D-2452BDC45AB9.jpg (960x1280, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/79GnBpNuVBo
youtu.be/zwd-dYzfb9U
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xR4xg-_dgk
youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs?t=314
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

well, for one, you don't actually inhale the smoke unless you're a masochist like that. just swirl the smoke in your mouth till you're ready to exhale.
you'll have to twirl the thing once in a while to keep it burning evenly.

also pair with some coffee or your choice of liquor to enhance the taste

what do you mean by "twirl"

kinda like rotate it like you're rolling a joint while it's lit

oh also, cigars are one of those things you'd like to smoke when you have some hours to just lounge around and contemplate on life, so you might find it boring just puffing your cigar unless tou like being unproductive

This
youtu.be/79GnBpNuVBo
Also this
youtu.be/zwd-dYzfb9U

The first is about the different variety of cigar the other is how smoke in the rigth and polite way to gain the most from the cigar experience.
Btw smoking cigar is a gentleman's thing clean you fucking nail.

Fuck off

i smoke mainly cohibas, the long thin type
The best one i have smoked was some Nicaraguians i got in Gibraltar, the worst i ever had were from Brazil
Most Cigars are from the Dominician Republic, cubans are overrated

davidoff robustas are my favorite. they last surprisingly long for how short they are, and have a ton of coffee notes
quick advice, don’t use regular lighters for you can help it. wooden matches aren’t all that good either. butane is the best. warm the tip up first by lightly apply flame evenly around the tip. don’t inhale when lighting. don’t take hits too often. if you can taste pepper, you’re hitting too hard, and the heat will ruin the flavor

I tried miniature cigars once, they're pretty disgusting.

visual explaination?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5xR4xg-_dgk

lmao what a faggot
id still light with wood or regular lighter if i dont have anything better, but that thing looks pretty autistic 2bh
If youre really autistic about how to light your cigar you use a gas stove
youtu.be/BXyfCGDnuWs?t=314 (5:13)

i mean ive been told that im fussy with my cigars. it’s just what gives me the best results. i don’t habitually smoke them either. only when im with friends and we’re drinking and being dumb

Protip: Unwrap the whole thing and rewrap it around a buttload of weed
Works every time

Attached: 1524642480767.jpg (255x255, 12K)

smoking is bad for your health, furry tankie unfriend.
how do I unsubscribe from this blog?

im the only one in my circles that smokes cigar, my brother passively introduced me and he no longer smokes them now
Nobody comments on the way i smoke them, rather looks at me strangely when i pull one out on a social gathering

ex 2 Liters of Mtn Dew and then you can cancel your McSubscription™

وسوف الجلد لكم علي قيد الحياة لهذا المنصب

Attached: DF380912-79F0-4DE2-8497-748A119CD6EE.jpg (600x516, 76K)

my grandfather used to smoke them, so i wanted to try when i was old enough because the smell is really nostalgic. ive turned a few friends onto it now too, so we all just look like idiots smoking when we drink, pretending we’re classy

i used to bring them to parties and smoke them by myself or share them
it didnt feel as autistic as it probably was

smoke black and milds

Why do you keep posting normal stuff on this sfores clone board? There are boards where you can actually get some nice answers.

>unironically buying a cigar to smoke tobacco
You dumb.

which other boards would he have to visit for that? I'd imagine other boards shitting on him for his plebian taste, as noone on Jow Forums likes to spoonfeed someone
He would have to Redd*t, which i find to be an unreasonable demand

Jow Forums can be nice sometimes
and /diy/ anons are really nice as well.

/diy/ can be pretty entertaining with all these autists roaming the board, got a few good laughs out of it before. Genuine discussion might get lost in the spectrum of the posters there
Do you have any experience with Jow Forums? As far as i know its a bunch of spergs who try to get laid or want to get rich quick

i smoke cherry cigars on new years its all i can afford

cigars are for real men you dumb fat american

>implying you dont inject heroine needles 24/7 like a chad

Attached: 1522530203113.png (1740x1740, 114K)

>implying i dont XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: bantan on the drugz.jpg (250x294, 23K)

is there any difference between SouthAfrica and Brazil?

Depends what kind of questions you ask desu. IF you gonna ask medical, relationship or life advice then shit will go down.

South africa is 10% white, 90% black

Brazil is 100% confused mixed breed

in the case of cigars, what would you assume the reaction to be

are whites still hunted?

Everywhere outside of Cape Town, yes

Attached: 1525983196394.jpg (359x347, 34K)