Will we ever feel normal again anons

I'm 38 yeah old white lonely single dad.
Single dad with a world full of roast beef
Kill me.jpg
Meet 46 year old woman who seems to be great.
Anons, I dont know if I can do this. I feel so insecure, even though everyone says I'm good looking.
Worry about everything I say, do..my roastie x desyroyed me and left me with a boy.
I need some positive vibes anons. You've been my only friends for years. What do I do now anons. Not slide thread, I just need advice and you
anons are the only people I've really talked to in 8 years. I have a great career, I'm a great dad. Fuck me

Attached: e84ce84609d1afec092fddcb44d1523c--big-basket-le-selfie.jpg (736x981, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kmwfNdUbd4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog post

Reminder that KYS is always an option.

Attached: 1524939228329.jpg (400x500, 54K)

>posts a fat brown slut as his pic related
>divorced, his ex is a "roastie"
>dating again
You don't seem to understand that you attract trash.

might wanna try Jow Forums for this post user.

go see a therapist you faggot

Turn to your daughter for sex.

>learn how to write properly
>learn how to greentext
>use >>/adv
>it IS a slide thread
>don't marry older women than you
>you chose a roastie and let her get away with it, you're part of the problem

>46 year old woman

you're kidding right?

Attached: slopain_64890186_pisek.jpg (1024x678, 129K)

Women are cruel and sadistic, like a cat. It's in their nature. No point getting upset about it. Be like this guy.

Attached: 1334594715001.gif (250x250, 1.01M)

worry about your kid and find a hobby to share with them, you win, you actually have custody of your child... when the fuck does that ever happen, sage this faggot, his roast beefed low t "muh benis so smull" the fossil is great because she has to win you over, you think your life is shot... think about a ragged out woman post menopause, her purpose in life is over and she has failed to bare young, as long as you can make seed you can run trains on thots... you fucking faggot crybaby nigger... TAKE CARE OF YOUR FUCKING CHILD THERE ALL THAT MATTERS

Attached: hyde.png (1200x675, 884K)

Fuck you be happy you got your boy and you can raise him as you see fit. My x decided one day I was to boring and she wanted to go drink and party and do all the fun stuff she missed then 6 months later married some one nerdyer and fatter then me. I have not seen my son in 25 years except one time in a comic store there was a pathetically sad kid and a week later I found my bro in laws FB from an interview he did then followed that to me X's FB and then to my sons FB and it was the same pathetic kid in the comic store who I'm glade has got his first GF at 29 but i'm pissed the only time in 6 years she mentioned him on her FB was to say she was proud he was drinking scotch like her

Become a gnostic god

a cock sucking faggot?

it'll be alright, m8. if she's still around, she obviously likes you. stop worrying about yourself so much and just relax.

Yeah do all the things you wished your dad did with you, I had started collecting models and rockets we could do together then my wife ran off with him .

>How do you use greentext properly?
How do you use greentext properly?

>Met a 46yo that seems great.

Stopped reading there

U like older women youtu.be/kmwfNdUbd4c

fuck you asshole at least you got to keep your son. my roastie ex took my kid away from me. "im insecure about dating abloooblooobloooo" FAGGOT!!!

Attached: 1523262753977.png (743x531, 319K)

Pick more carefully this time

Attached: 1499237503352.png (720x1001, 732K)

no that would be you

That pic . . Hahaha menopausal Moldy Locks.

Does anyone have that pic where the 42 year old or 46 year old roastie found out the eggs died?

fuck off to Jow Forums or Jow Forums, or just fuck off.

Find an East Aryan wife and be happy. Seriously.
Stop punishing yourself with white women
I married a Japanese and have been happy ever since

Find some one with Turners Syndrome they can never have kids and will always bee 12 yo size

Gday faggot.
37 single dad here.
Thankfully my boy's mum was not a total cunt. We are still best friends in fact. I got the house. We split custody. I'm thinking of getting back together with her in fact to see if we can have another blonde haired, blue eyed angel. Only thing holding me back is her age... she turns 40 in a few months.

Do NOT go near that 46 year old woman. Do NOT.

You are 38 and attractive with your shit together. You can easily pull a 30-32 year old woman. Work them for a year, then make another baby.

Spend 6 months actually improving yourself.

Lift.
Read.
Eat healthy.
Get plenty of sleep.

That's it. Smoke pot while parenting if you have to, to take the edge off and live in the moment with your kid.

But really invest in yourself. Optimize hard for 6 months. Then you can attack dating like a Chad.

I currently have to choose between my ex gf from a rich family who is 30 and only just started to swallow the ethnostate pill when I dumped her (I am suspect she was too promiscuous for my tastes in her past), versus my ex wife who is 40 and broke, but now fully redpilled on the JQ and a white ethnostate. I want at least one more kid so it's a tough call.

But the point is I don't NEED either of them. I don't give a fuck about either of them being with me. You shouldn't either. A man doesn't NEED the company of a women. We just want them for sex and kids.

Pull your fucking head in OP and be a man. Control your life. Improve yourself. Don't settle because they will never fucking respect you if they get a whiff of you feeling inferior or inadequate.

Set the example for your son. Give him evidence every day that HIS dad is the one the other boys are jealous off. Rough house with him. Take him fishing, shooting, camping. Get him lessons on fighting and team sports. And let him see you improving yourself a little bit, every day.

We are all going to make it. The final blackpill is the whitepill. Because we ARE the best.

Obviously they have self respect and are holding out for some one with an Adult sized penis