Guys overestimate how much girls are attracted to muscles

Guys overestimate how much girls are attracted to muscles.

Attached: 10195.jpg (1080x1080, 159K)

Depends on the girl, brainlet

I underestimated how gay OP is.

There’s something so generic and offputting about guys like this, they all look and act the same.

cope

/thread

No, guys like you underestimate the importance of a personality. What good is a Ferrari with no seats or engine?

I think they are the male equivalent of bleach blonde bimbos with fake tits

Your analogy makes no sense, the muscle in a Ferrari is the engine. The seats and air conditioning are the personality, which Ferrari doesn't really give a shit about because the engine is more important. Just like personality doesn't matter when you're a fucking shredded sick kunt m8

girls love muscles, but don't expect muscles to be able to compensate for a ugly face, small dick,no job, being short and so on

Women have a natural instinct that tells them if a man is perfect, then there must be something wrong with him he’s not openly discussing. Deep down as men we know it too.

I can almost guarantee you all of these men in OP’s pic have some or all of the following qualities
>Under 6’
>Less than 7’ dick
>closeted gay
>severe depression
>sociopathy
>aspergers
>erectile disfunction

The list goes on. No man is perfect. Women are attracted the most to the men who are confident in their imperfections.

All these things we have to do just to get a girl who does nothing...

those girls are hideous

No.

This.

Confindence doesn't matter as much as you think, coper.

Attached: I wish I were me.jpg (600x623, 24K)

>He looks perfect so there must be something wrong with him
COPE

The only people that say this shit are:
>women (would you ask a fish tips for fishing?)
>DYELs and fat fucks.
This is not a bad thing though. Use this knowledge to your advantage.

I don't care what they think or what you say they think. I lift for me. as a former endurance athlete I'd feel pretty good if I could get to ~185 lbs @ 5'11". lean though

Attached: wut..jpg (194x219, 7K)

skinny guys underestimate it, buff guys overestimate it. Like all things.
People with small dicks are constantly coping, people with big dicks are constantly personality and looksmogged.
Short guys are obsessed with how it doesn't matter or how women are whores for wanting tall guys, tall guys are actually pretty common and don't think about it that much but if they do it's fucking weird.
Men just cannot deal with female preferences. Each of us wants to be the best, reality objectively shows us we cannot be the best (even if we're the best in one aspect someone's mogging us in another). For some reason we feel the need to be the most dominant, the best guy, on the planet. Each of us wishes for every single woman to intensely lust for us over all other men.
Straight male lust is actually man-centric sort of. Kinda gay when you think about it.
Anyway, best thing to do is to chill out and work on improving yourself. Best path forward is to accept and get comfortable with your flaws without adopting a cuck mindset and growing complacent.

Attached: dumbfuck.png (903x1024, 1002K)

Think how many muscular guys you see on a day to day basis now out of those how many of them are clean cut and not fat strong? If you are muscular and attractive you will easily out yourself into the top 5% of men in women's eyes

Whitepilled wallpost

Bluepilled. All women are the same.

...And that's the assumption you make from a pic that has strippers who get paid well specifically because women are attracted to their muscles?

I don't lift for whores
I lift because endorphins

Attached: 1546460256430.jpg (236x177, 16K)

I'm not sure women go to strip clubs for the exact same reasons men do.

I've read that mass is more important than definition. Too defined makes you look like an obsessed psycho who'd never want to get pizza at 2am or skip a gym day

Yeah I've seen girls go after dudes with beer bellies. Fucking weird.

OP btfo

Girls don’t want to date some guys with muscles because it gives them competition anxiety and they’re scared he may cheat or leave them. Same reason why your girlfriend gets nervous when you’re working out more in a relationship when you’ve always been fat.

They are attracted, but muscles doesnt make up for an ugly face

FUCKING WASTED

Attached: 1549061708040.png (663x657, 383K)

>liking a disgusting beer belly body
girls like that are gross. judgement rendered

There's many reasons this happens

The beer bellied fat dude + cute girl phenomena is common in the south

1. Beer belly dude is probably much taller than the girl in the relationship
2. Probably has a beard so he looks older
3. Has "Mass" so he doesnt look too young like a little kid
4. in her immediate social circle and has "masculine" behavior like a deep voice, big pick up truck, financial stability
5. not much competition where there are more girls than guys, less good looking guys to go around (these good looking guys are usually atheletes or strong jawed muscular studs pumping and dumping, never committing) so attractive girls usually have to settle for someone lesser in attractiveness

Yes.

yeah I bet that shit happens in the south. Probably hard to find a guy without a big belly south of the mason dixon.

Yep lol.

I'm a 4th year in a Big SEC conference university

I know a lot of dudes who had jawlines and played sports their senior year of high school turn into chubby, slobby fat balding guys by the end of college. well, at least theyre dating cute girls

But that's wrong
Women enjoy looking at slender men but their instincts will always drive them towards "bigger" men

By slender you mean a lean athletic physique with a jawline? Or do you mean /fa/ tier skelly fag

lmao. fucking southerners. what a breed.

Meh,
you can’t change. Other guys. Just make yourself the best you can be.
You with muscles, if all other factors are the same, > you without muscles.

Holy shit. That’s my brother in law. Everything you described, but no personality. He’s like a 20 something in a 50 year old body. Always has a cute girlfriend though. Oil money!

Attached: B3AAD3B4-DB45-4FF3-817B-D0AC368386D0.png (1024x768, 1001K)

You just described me, minus the financial stability and cute girlfriend

How the fuck is your body not THE BODY OF THE CAR YOU RETARD

Just get yourself some nice biceps, a decent chest, smell good, have nice hair, and have a decent face and a few social skills and you can slay pussy left and right. this isn't fucking rocket surgery

>sociopathy

Leave us out of that user.

Attached: 1547528887431.jpg (634x870, 136K)

Gross

Attached: file.png (142x246, 87K)

youll probably find a cute girl if you live in the south, attend church or something lol or have friends introduce you to cute girls or be popular in a certain social group
Ikr lol

Idk if its the same in other colleges in other regions (Florida, California, Illinois etc)

due to the fact there are more good looking girls than there are good looking guys

the large amount of fat dudes and skinny beta guys in the Bible Belt south makes hooking up with girls from bars and clubs easier if your muscular, got a semblance of a jawline, somewhat tall and have hair/ clothes close to what society determines as good looking
from personal experience, the average southern guy doesnt know anything about grooming or exercise or only put effort on certain occasions

Damn man lol, what i typed was just based of my experience with 5 people

Attached: mexicant.jpg (500x491, 63K)

damn steve-os really been hitting the gym

Just look at these copes

Yeah it really shows someone's insecurity when they think life is like a DnD rollout, like everyone has a certain amount of points to spend so if someone else has a high STR they can't have a high INT or something.
That's now how real life is at all. There's plenty of people out there who are better than you in every way, and they're less bitter so they're even more morally pure.

Good post.

Attached: 1535458605083.jpg (750x537, 114K)

"We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Be a confident lobster

Attached: 15270370492531839760143.png (619x602, 146K)

That's how dnd rollouts work though.

Texas here, everyone I know is either fat or has gained ~30 lbs since high school. I have a theory that its to do with the lack of walkability in the cities. Or maybe everything really is bigger in Texas,

Attached: fattexan.jpg (860x1390, 128K)

fuck man I only played it a couple times a few years ago. You know what I mean.

@49478609
what the fuck is this shit? post the greentext screenshot or fuck off back to r*ddit.

wow, outing yourself as a newfag this quickly with that statement is something else.

whatever you reckon bro.

These girls aren’t even cute, that being said, I’d inseminate her by blowing my load into my hand and fist fucking her

I think being "big" is just the desired bodytype in the south

Wheter being big is being muscular or being a fat fuck

Did you tip you fedora afterwards too?

Quints of truth

larping faggot

Attached: 1529456700319.gif (396x213, 971K)

Attached: 1523383880468.jpg (544x499, 47K)

Why in the fuck would I lift to attract chix? They don't care, and even if they did the same amount of time and effort could be put into working/career and that money/status would matter way more for the same text investment.

It does however have a side bonus. The more I lift, the more I like myself and the more confident and comfortable I become, and they do like that.

>Not recognizing classic pasta
Gtfo back to pleddit newfags

Based and blackpilled quints of divine truth

i can tell you guys have never had big muscles because in reality people UNDERestimate how much women care about muscles when you have big muscles you fucking cuck non muscular men with your MERE presence

And score 260+ on step 1

fuck yes. If I get 250+ I'm getting the score tatted on my delt.

>he looks good something must be wrong with him
Pathetic

>doing these thing for girls
>not realizing that the vast majority of things girls are attracted to improves your life as well
Cringe and bluepilled

everyone would be calling you an incel faggot if you didn't get quints

Never gets old

If you ever meet guys that look like the guys In OPs pic most of them are either depressed or slightly sociopathic

Delusion.

Not him, but I actually have, coper.

>caring what a woman thinks or wants

stay weak, eventually you will know the pain of being inferior, i didn't steal girlfriends because i knew how much it hurt the man, but other people might not be so nice and steal what you love

No, liar, I actually want to be as strong as possible, but face, height and frame are far, far more important.

frame and face comes with growing stronger, as for height the guy i cucked with my presence was a tall twink, one day you might understand maybe not either way thats your problem

You seem to be thinking that I am insulting them because of their bodies or something. It's not some cope but the specific look they have and the attitudes from the being displayed by them is the same with the type of people I was talking about. It's simply that people with the same lifestyles and outward personalities tend to be roughly the same as people

my grammar fucking collapsed midway through there

>frame and face comes with growing stronger
Yeah, depending on your definition of strong.

>the guy i cucked with my presence was a tall twink
Are you taller than that girl?

Southerners just eat like shit.
t. Californian going to school in Texas

>have friends
heh

Touché, if I actually understood correctly that post.

Nah it's true, im a skelly and i feel pretty mogged when my buff friend walks in the room

Not in a bad way, just, if i hit on chicks, i better do it where i wont be the wing man

>people with big dicks are constantly personality and looksmogged.

>can't be confident and good looking while having a big dick

what?

I have, and I get along with my dorm mate just fine, kinda a shame he’ll work out but he won’t do any judo practice with me tho.

For real. They're going to get some kind of nasty foot fungal shit.

>i live in Commiefornia and have been all around the country. Most everyone eats like shit. Some just eat less than others or actually stay active/workout.

Go to a Thunder from Down Under show and you'll see that you're sorely mistaken.

Attached: 16335_show_landscape_large_01[1].jpg (606x398, 96K)

based and redpilled

Attached: 143959CF-B748-4B48-AA8F-7E5854ED1A69.jpg (1242x668, 253K)

Attached: A620A60C-46A6-47DA-A8A1-500BAA66E6F1.png (540x960, 84K)

>>severe depression
>>erectile disfunction

Attached: tumblr_inline_p7gvbbNC3E1s48u4s_540.jpg (400x224, 27K)

Who gives a shit what girls think?!

Attached: giphy-2.gif (462x348, 2.81M)

divine