Negative vibrations

Chaos, pain, suffering, violence, anger, rage, death, hate.

Why is it considered juvenile to see the beauty of these things?
The world is black and gray.
We are so conditioned to escape these things
Lets embrace these things.
Lets have a thread that glorifies and appreciates these negative aspects of life.

Whens the last time you got angry?

Attached: rotten.jpg (748x748, 69K)

I only get angry at myself.
I think it's healthy to think deeply about these things cos' society glorifies the positive vibrations. You need understandings of the bad to better understand the good and vice versa

Attached: 1548260258884.jpg (700x525, 20K)

too true man. I crossposted in /b/ and i just said this.

"Im not saying that anger is good. But as an individual that has never been angry in my life, its manifesting in me in a way that feels like its some kind of repressed emotion that i dont understand. Im a happy drunk, but when i first started drinking it was so easy to take too much. When i first learned that its okay to be angry, i didnt know how much to to consume. And because i suppressed it for so long in my life, it just comes out like a storm. I dont know how to express it, or myself. Its like learning how to be a human being.
Essentially, I was never angry and i dont know how to "moderate" it. And its unfortunate because of my constant suppression of my ability to be angry that im getting angry about anything and everything all the time.
I feel like a child that cant get his way, and everything makes me mad. And its scary.
I dont want to be this way, but its like a drug that you were told never to take until you tried it and knew that it was good. ... I was never like this before."

you feel me?

Attached: primordial prison.jpg (600x400, 112K)

Publicy angry? It was just a short rage fit at school
In private it was at home, I couldn't understand all the assignments, they're always too much vague

Attached: 1544650946716.png (1686x1440, 324K)

Hate, violence, rage isnt necessarily bad. Freedom comes from the hatred of oppression, rage keeps you from overrun by others and life events
It is Chaos that prevents stagnation and death, society is highly ordered today and everyone wilts on the vine.
Suffering is the stick, it is a warning against ones doom.
Death is the equal and opposite of life, there must be both for the equation to be balanced

I feel Ye' lad

The reason they're considered juvenile is because of edgy teenagers who don't fully understand what the things you listed entails. In their minds it's one of two things
>chaos pain suffering death etc means I can do whatever I want
So they're being lead by their ego. They have a low intellectual capacity and seek only self fulfillment/pleasure
>option 2
>the world is incomprehensible to me because I'm too stupid to comprehend physics/metaphysics/psychology etc therefore everything is chaos death pain suffering etc

>and seek only self fulfillment/pleasure
but user.. is that not literally every single adult? we pursue every avenue that gains us some kind of selfish advantage.

It's considered childish when you don't follow the status quo

Got a C+ in math instead of an A

Attached: e1adf76e79bec2659caf72c94c81704bc4f3d5c1.png (48x48, 7K)

QUESTION hold on. holy fuck what the fuck do you actually even MEAN by that?!

we ALL experience the same suffering in life. Simple and significant, we are under the influence of pain and misery. HOW is it childish to acknowledge that pain? How is it childish to not be able to see that out of every hardship is a story that expresses overcoming it?
Being aware of the darkness in life, embracing it, enjoying it, truthfully feeling it... how is this childish? Children dont know what it means. They are so oblivious until they learn what it means to suffer. And god bless those children that do not suffering. But the status quo? The status quo IS suffering! "who took my job?" "Why am i short on money?" How did THIS happen to ME?"
Every experience is a manifestation of this negative idea.

BUT to embrace this and appreciate it, and to mourn it, and to overcome it, and to love the struggle how is it childish? That is the definition of growing up. ... The status quo is bullshit. There is not one man that is safe from the cruelty of the world.

Attached: mental prison.jpg (800x599, 120K)

im too inconsistent in my emotions and thoughts to care about the philosophy of lifes cruelty, i merely accept the darkness like I do nature

you literally dont realize how significant your statement is.

I like to notice which words are capitalised, so that i can understand the subliminal messages in text.

>Hate
>Freedom
>Chaos
>Suffering
>Death

>implying hate is freedom and sealing the spell with chaos suffering and death.

you're practicing on robots?

Yikes dude.

Attached: 51198131_10205607870071377_8811540361714335744_n.jpg (640x533, 67K)

>Why is it considered juvenile to see the beauty of these things?
because to do so means you've never really experienced them zoomer faggot

fucking bombastic post bro

Try reading the chain of posts you fucking idiot. You're consumed by ego and can't see past your own nose. Your blind. As soon as you perceive a threat, you immediately jump to your ideology. Calm the fuck down. I'm just a messenger. You asked a question, I answered you sperg

deny it all you want... I've seen this all before.

Attached: newfriends_cant_00888-sudo-xss-sploits.jpg (300x200, 10K)

i think you're missing the whole point of the thread. engage with me. Express to me your true feelings. What do you have to say in response?! Did i piss you off somehow?! Express that to me!

no doubt my friend.

>tell retard why people thinks his beliefs are juvenile
>he assumes I'm attacking his beliefs Unga me bunga

no fuck no dude. what i was saying is that if you really have something to say to me FUCKING SAY IT! BE MEAN to me. be cruel to me. Express your real feeling and sentiment regarding the conversation.

ENGAGE IN THAT HATE AND CRUELTY THAT I HAVE believed that (((they))) have. Because that cruelty is not a matter of fact of what we disagree on, it IS what we miscommunicate