Bright future of white race

Daily reminder that WHITE RACE is epitome of PERFECTION

no matter how much shilling, blacked posts, anti-white propaganda, marxist-multiculturalist crap there is.. give up shill..

Attached: ergserg.jpg (500x885, 239K)

We're pretty cool no doubt, but let's be realistic. The master race are the jewluminati family bloodlines.

This is self-evident in the fact that “first world” and “white” are nearly synonymous. No black or brown nations comes anywhere near close to what the white man has accomplished, and they never will because they lack the intelligence, morality and will necessary for the creation of a free and prosperous nation

lol you have been trained well in jewmerica, how much sheckels do you get for posting that?

yeah but all of western europe is going to become the middle east/africa...so much for muh accomplishments and muh freedom

That's not really true. The accomplishments of the white race are beyond debate, but to claim that East Asians and Persians are inferior to us is simply a lack of knowledge of history. Even Indians and Arabs have surpassed us at a cultural and technological level at certain points throughout history. Let's not be foolish.

actually in terms of brand new original inventions, whites are first and it isn't even close, east asian countries are shit at inventing things...they are just really good at copying shit

>getting paid to identify and speak about the ruling families
Not how the game works. Just being objective. They're better than us. SOME white peoples produce SOME individuals who are smart enough to MAYBE be a problem for the elite. That's all we have. Most of us are completely incapable, at a genetic level, of really doing a fucking thing to their system. They have conquered the entire world in complete secret. Whites, and all other races. Our future as a race is also currently pretty bleak. I imagine in the next 200 years, it will be the Chinese who give the jewluminati the bigger fight than we will be able to. Because we'll be too busy fighting with the dirt poor arabs and latinos they shipped into our countries over breadcrumbs

If you can imagine I may have heard that before

my future is fine, my country is 99.9% white. as long as we leave the eu in the future or better yet it collapses we will be fine, i want things to get really bad and then really good, you are just cucked by your country dude, there are almost no white people there, all of your cities are beaned and blacked, and all the white people keep retreating to the suburbs,,,,truly cucked

epitome
of
perfection

Attached: 9cf7ecd3e0ff13c856525ce651ee0a3a.jpg (640x464, 69K)

>my country is 99.9% white
So you are a poor country that poses no threat to the elite and that was not worth the time and effort to infiltrate, brainwash, and destroy. Goyim are so arrogant until the elite come for them. Three generations ago the US was a 75% Germanic, 90% white, wealthy country, and it was completely overtaken and destroyed from within. If this can be done to China, to the US, to France, to the UK... it can be done to you'r $500 GDP nowheresville. You can protect yourselves before they come for you, by developing a STRONG racial identity and culture, now.

Not really, if you cut out the few genetic outliers at each end (elite sports people, strong men, models, super geniuses etc) I think that Black people are actually superior than white people.

>This kills the white man

Attached: NURMAGOMEDOV_KHABIB.png (520x325, 127K)

Do explain.

So I mean that if you cut the top 10% best and worst looking of all races, same with athleticism and intelligence- the 'middle 80%' or so of such measures and you will find that all in all Black people will be the most superior example of a human being left over

he has white genetics, that is why he looks the way he looks & thinks the way he thinks

they are not..
blacs vs whites
lower iq
lower strenght
better overall athleticism
stronger spirituality
nowhere-near close to determination of whites
nowhere-near close to cohesion and organized character of whites
less logical mindset
way less aesthetic than whites (both in case of looks and work creation)

its not a rant..i think blacs (not the ones brainwashed in the west) are pretty cool..but whites are master race

it's already developed, unlike the cucknited states, trust me i have us legal residence and know how fucked the usa is, i could live there if i wanted to right now but i prefer living in a white country where my roots are

and trust me lithuania is not poor, maybe some of the lower class are poor but anyone with a brain is now rich because the business opportunities were so high after leaving the ussr...that is what my family did and now we are sitting on large businesses

>WHITE RACE is epitome of PERFECTION
White women will put an end to that.

Attached: 1524755034280.jpg (800x600, 85K)

You dont need brains to have a business today, just have the work ethic

Here here

>no matter how much shilling, blacked posts, anti-white propaganda

what part you dont understand?

Attached: f12baf2968359aec1c308beb3d2443fb.jpg (700x466, 91K)

>Angry jew cuckold
White women are the most self selecting demographic in the US. They self select more than white men. Unlike Jewish and Asian women, who select white men more than their own men.

Top fucking kek you arent even considered white by Hitler standard , not to mention in Europe there is no such thing as white identity.

no dumbass, for the soviet bloc countries it was like striking gold and it was a limited amount of time to strike, those who didn't do anything and didn't react quickly enough were left in the shitter, so fuck off with your work ethic bullshit, a low iq nigger can have all the work ethic they want they will still not be able to do shit

why are american posters so fucking retarded? shit is getting bad in cuckmerica huh? the jew has you fuckers by the balls so fucking tight you can't move

fuckin mirin

Attached: 1523837327817.webm (360x540, 2.06M)

Stay mad.

Attached: 1525135243524.jpg (650x774, 430K)

is that at lifetime fitness? best fucking gym dude.

how can i be mad, i don't fucking care but keep your jew media away from lithuanian air space you fucks! no wonder usa embassies keep getting blown the fuck up by muslims and niggers

You're the one who's so threatened by the image of a WHITE MAN that you've got a racial cuckoldry bait folder saved on your computer

Attached: 1422229552341.jpg (1680x1050, 443K)

Attached: 1525925361639.jpg (320x320, 17K)

>"it can be done to you'r $500 GDP nowheresville."
>Muh GDP
Cried the Judaic mutt.

Attached: 1515309920873.jpg (777x777, 55K)

No it is not!!! The Hispanic or Native American race is because we have the best of everything. The man in the picture is ugly and disgusting!!!

Ulk!

Yuck! They look like albino trash!

Blond men suck! Ulk! No wonder only fags like them!

Go climb on a pile of fire wood, and light a match.

Only the faggiest of faggy fag fags like blond men!!!

OP's picture is so fucking gay.
Dat mustache.
OP are you a homo?
>"no I just like to observe the peprfection of aryan physique!"

Fucking fag.

She’s a smart girl who knows strong genes when she sees them!

Das rite!!!

Attached: 1524962046458.png (485x600, 309K)

What you call “accomplishments” are actually witchcraft and evil. I can’t wait until the true Negro God comes back and destroys it all with fire like Sodom.

If you are so great why you don't make functional countries where your kind don't leave in flocks to nations built by whites?

Attached: DEGPZMNUWJGLTPZ5XOGFUDCHHQ.jpg (1400x788, 222K)

Btw that blonde hair is FAKE!

It's shooped by the way. The real guy is not hairy nor has a moustache.

He is not even natural blond, he dyed it.

Attached: 1c31adf62aac14741472ea4a539912e9.jpg (642x1136, 698K)

We had a functional society before the whites came over and pillaged this land.

That’s self evident from his eyebrows. No normal adult has naturally blonde hair that light.

This is his natural hair color. Pretty bland right? Blond hair on men looks pretty striking.

Attached: 81541738abf26351a20c8d44210e5073.jpg (1210x1049, 113K)

No it doesn’t! It looks effeminate and stupid! They usually go bald like redheads.

That’s not blond, that’s baby shït brown!

Blond and redhead men are covered in ugly moles and freckles, and they have horrible acne in their teens.

Yes, I’m really greatful that I’m white

Their inventions are to overcompensate for what they lack in the groin and genetically when it comes to survival.

Their guns are a phallic symbol representing what they lack in comparison to black and Latino men.

In Finland, Estonia and Russia, natural platinum blond hair is actually common. Normal in Scandinavia too although many of their blondes also have reddish or goldish tones usually seen in Germanics.

Attached: russiandude.jpg (960x960, 107K)

I’ll bet he has a little bitty dick.

I wouldn’t have an invisible eyebrow freak if he were the last man on earth.

>t. scrawny jew who's wife cheated on him with a tall, handsome nordic

Attached: 43508980.jpg (595x364, 56K)

>WHITE RACE is epitome of PERFECTION
i agree

There are no nordics where I live.

Just finding someone who communicates well in English is an accomplishment in itself and I like it that way!

The only blond adults in my daily life are fake.

The white race is the epitome of sickly and evil!

Strawberry blonde here. All those problems you listed happened or is happening to most of my common hair friends. I literally fuck their girlfriends lmao

Lmao go fuck yourself, most business owners i know are fucking retarded

White skin is a birth defect and I detest blond or red haired men!!!

Attached: 78F2AE25-1CE0-43B6-872F-F03E6111392D.jpg (900x600, 104K)

I wouldn’t have a blond, redhead or light-eyes man if he were the last one on the planet!!!

>they do not give me attention and they are evil because of it

Attached: 11335641.jpg (640x744, 91K)

Let's me serious mates.
Jews are the master race.

I am a woman, and I wouldn’t have a blond, redhead or light-eyes man if he were the last one on the planet!!! No woman wants to be darker than her man, because light skin makes her feel delicate and special like a princess!

Attached: EE2C5D27-0EB0-41F8-AD8C-8403F5E08F2C.jpg (1280x960, 372K)

meh I'm barely interested in white women. I'm planning on racemixing and so should every other white man.

That’s about the only way your weak genes will survive.

I would accept no less melanin in a potential man than the male equivalent of myself. Blond or red hair with non-brown eyes are deal breakers!!!

Attached: 798DF4B0-52D7-412D-8ACD-AB40B77D475A.jpg (306x307, 27K)

Looks like just another Jose or Mohamed to me. What’s the big deal about race mixing between brown-eyed people anyway? Why should I consider a blue-eyed DEVIL like Eli Harman to be closer to “my race” than the vast majority of the world that has brown eyes and darker skin?

Anyone is better than a DEVIL like this!

Attached: 7AF5C02D-C133-4E1F-B04A-3AF2BED55F73.jpg (200x200, 20K)

And he knows it, too. That’s why he wants to take women’s rights to choose a man away from them.

He knows that the only way to get a woman is to extort resources from others via a system of white supremacy, and to simultaneously oppress and brainwash said women into accepting his lies.

>i wouldnt do this
>i wouldnt do that
>blah blah

stop playing silly games. If man is alpha chad thats whats important to women..

First, i do have eyebrows and two, if that's your in the picture, then you're not even attractive and can't choose who or what you want, you should be happy enough if a Mexican wants to fuck you.

daily reminder that white is not a race, just a skin tone

Attached: Albino Indian.png (352x412, 173K)

No it isn’t! My mom detested blond men and so do I. There is nothing that can make up for a man lacking and equal or greater amount of melanin in his skin, hair and eyes than I do, because that’s like not having a dick!

And an ugly one at that! Ulk! Those freckles make me want to vomit!!!

Blond men may as well be Ken dolls, lol!!!

Your mom probably fucked white men

Attached: 1476270767565.jpg (722x493, 63K)

Blond or red hair with light eyes is all one in the same as not having a dick.

No she didn’t! My dad is Latino and she had no other man, ever!

That does not look like a white man.

Look at that daddy whew!

White men suck so who cares?

Also pic related is important to this thread

Attached: FC89A697-3B45-44F1-832B-03B2A10AA63F.jpg (720x553, 41K)

Indeed

Attached: 1523513270241.jpg (1600x1200, 137K)

Disgusting fat ass!

That albino looks nothing like a European

You guys sure don't have many pictures of ugly neo nazis. Only a sparse few...

Looks like a pink pig! I abhor redheads!

if we dont think of a plan to secure our existence now, future historians will call us weak. we'll forever be remembered as a race of cucks, long after our deaths

Attached: DHUi51tUIAAL8UH.jpg (632x1014, 96K)

mustache without beard === homosex

For whites, it's an adaptation for life up north, for niggers its a biological mistake.