Am I a bad man if I take pics of underage girls in public to masturbate to later?

Am I a bad man if I take pics of underage girls in public to masturbate to later?

Attached: 1.jpg (1000x1412, 230K)

No. This shit was my fucking sport back in school. Fuck life sucks now i cant wait to kill myself.

No
Women that purposely go outside and expose themselves deserve to be treated like whores
Raped and then stoned to death for adultery.
If they dont want to be whores, they should wear a burka to cover themselves up

No. But not sharing those pics with us makes you bad

As long as you keep the photos to yourself,its fine

I mean, you have 0 chance of interacting with them ever, so I say it's ok

You're only a bad person if you don't post them here.

Post them you silly nanny

No, that's pretty based. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Its fine but don't get to a point where you'd wanna do something to them irl

If they are upskirt photos, yes.

If they are generic photos of "cute girl on street" then no.

t. Hassan Muhammad Al Baghdadi Bin Abdul

I did this once, but she wasnt underage, ended up deleting the photos later because I felt guilty and the pictures weren't even that good. How do you do it user?

Yes, that's fucked up.

Yes. Yes you are. Nobody deserves to be violated that way. If you dont understand why think of whether or not you would find it morally acceptable for a guy to go around snapping pictures of you to feed his serial killer fantasies. And when it comes to sexual urges and thoughts (and violent ones too) the slippery slope is real.

Is a desperate man bad? According to society, yes. Now quick, grab the incel and chemically castrate him!

Yes because you haven't posted any

>Yes. Yes you are. Nobody deserves to be violated that way.

You realize that anyone who wants can fantasize about anyone else, and masturbate to that fantasy all they want, and there's absolutely nothing you can do about that "violation"?

That's a lot different than taking secret pictures of underage people and jerking off to them.

>underage
Go drink agent orange fag

I thought we all did this? What's wrong with this?

>That's a lot different than taking secret pictures of underage people and jerking off to them.

The only difference is that in this one...there's a photo.

How about if I just look at underage people, and then go home and REMEMBER what they look like, and jerk off?

Or if I'm really good at drawing, and I run home and quickly DRAW A PICTURE of them, and jerk off?

Hows the white race going John?

The second you give women rights, the birth rate drops (exponentially).
The more rights you give, the more you accelerate this (exp) drop.

There's a difference between thought crimes and taking physical pictures of someone for sexual purposes.

>There's a difference between thought crimes and taking physical pictures of someone for sexual purposes.

Specifically define that difference and account for the dramatic moral distinction you seem to feel that difference creates.

Because it's not intuitive. You may think it is, but it's not. *Intuitively* the sexual part is the part where I JERK OFF. And if I'm doing that while thinking about YOU, it's difficult to see how this gets any worse if I happen to possess a picture of you.