Hug your family and say "I love you" post results

Hug your family and say "I love you" post results
Old thread reached bump limit new thread
General family discussion and help too

Attached: 1549236595855.gif (500x281, 986K)

And by family discussion he means incest.

No, I really mean it, INCEST.

Just fuck your sister and/or brothers already.

I would hug my little sister but she is basically everything I despise in a human being and we don't really get along, fuck, I even use the hugging and kissing her as a threat to make her behave.

No I do not, fuck off you tumor

That's cute. What does she do when you hug her?

Usually scream (not the cute type, the please shut the fuck up type) and tries to let loose, but she can't cause I'm 7 years older. She would even cry crocodile tears sometimes.

>look at oniichan watching movie
>get his attention and plainly tell him I love him more than anything
>he looks at me then quickly looks away
>ask him if he loves me too
>he just goes mmhmm
>ask him to actually say it then
>he looks at me this time and asks why it matters that I should know
>tell him that sometimes its nice to hear it and that it makes me happy when he is nice to me and shows a bit of emotion and lets me be close to him
>silent for a minute
>decide to not press it any further and go back to watching tv
>feeling a little shitty because I told him that and he didn't even respond back
>feel like I'm gonna cry for a second
>"Hey if you want, you can come over here"
>he offers to let me lay in front of him
>take him up
>he tells me as long as I dont do anything wierd he will let me
>laydown with him
>feelsnice

I guess I'll take it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-181148_Crunchyroll.jpg (1272x1439, 606K)

I've read the stuff from the last thread and I'm calling out the larp. No possible way to do the shit you were describing while postimg about it on Jow Forums at the same time.

I have a confession
I'm a phoneposter

Phoneposting while leaning on your brother's shoulder?

He is on his phone playing Earthbound on an emulator he isnt paying attention. He looks so focused.

Your brother sounds based

Is your sister autistic?

Starting to get sleepy. Might fall asleep like this, just way to comfy. Wonder what he will do. I'm surprised he actually made the request for me to lay this way.

Hugged my little sister and told her I loved her, she hugged me back and told me she loves me too

Everyone in my family is distant from me(28), except my younger sister(25) ..regardless of how depressed I've gotten, how distant, how bad I've regressed she's never treated me any different, she still treats me like her big brother, she'll come eat meals with me and play games, give me gifts...

I feel like such a disappointment to her..I'm so sorry little sister..you deserve an older brother you can be proud of

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

They're all sleeping so id rather not. Though if i did it would probably go as follows
>Mom: Aw thanks
>Sister: Aw thanks
>Dad: What the fuck

>General family discussion and help too
My parents are divorced. My father and I had a major falling out in August. My mother's mental health is noticeably a little worse every time I stop by her apartment, which is pretty frequently these days. My only sibling is a literal autist that's 15 years younger than me, from when my father got remarried to a cunt. I am not in contact with the majority of my extended family, other than one aunt and one cousin who text me on holidays.
I'm 24 and feel like I'm not going to have any family soon and it's scaring the shit out of me

Attached: 1546648601726.jpg (1024x1022, 112K)

bump in the name of incest

Improve yourself... Do it for her...

Do it later

Fuck off

>mum wants me to call her a few times a week
>haven't called her in around a month and a half
wh-what do i say to her anons

tell her to watch planet earth 2

>take a shower oriogionallyio

Ask her if you can come over and eat some burgers

memes aside, she's in a different country so that'd be tough, user

I'd thought the "they'd think I was going to kill myself" thing was a meme. I guess not.

What country? Which one are you in?

Did you take a shower and try again?

I still don't have anyone to hug as I said in the previous thread

Attached: 1549044041702.gif (468x630, 932K)

You can hug me if you want

You could just ignore it. If you ignore it long enough it'll go away. The problem that is.

IRL or virtual hug?

Attached: 1548120448670.png (324x229, 14K)

Depends on your location but I'll accept virtual hugs

Guess you're not even close to Hungary

Attached: 1548744439729.png (800x700, 30K)

I am not

*hugs*

Fuck my life
*tries to return*

Attached: 1549275733775.jpg (750x667, 37K)

They would think that I'm going to kms if I did that

I still don't get how he can't say such a simple thing as "I love you". I mean, it's not like he have to say it first, you already said it.
I can't tell my family I love them sincerely on my own basis so yeah who am I to judge. But still, you said it first!
Well at least he let you lean on him and all, so that's nice. I wonder how things will go for you this morning.

You'll always have us :3

What's wrong with your family?

Tell us about the time your sibling was very upset

I don't know when or exactly why it went horribly wrong, but when your parents spent more time hitting you and insulting you during you childhood than saying "i love you" and hugging you, things end up like this

I'm sorry you went through that, user. I've always said there should be tests required for people who want to have kids. Some people aren't fit to raise kids and some people shouldn't pass on their genes.

oops I answered the wrong one, ahah.
Well last time my brother was upset it was because I told him to dispose of the garbage in his room and he just went "well you're here all week so you can do it" and I told to shut up and clean the room but then he said that he was always busy with work and away so that I could put a little effort (implying im a neet who should be a maid too)
Well I guess we were both upset this time

I was a shitty kid and my parents didn't know how to handle it well. Me being shitty is absolutely no excuse to what they did to me, though, and I'll probably never forgive them and hold my grudge to the grave.

It's okay if you want to vent. We're always here for you. Unless the thread dies.

>accidentally fall asleep on oniichan
>wake up
>feel really warm
>still on couch
>oniichan had laid on his back and moved me onto his chest
>both his arms are around me
>feel really wierd but comfy
>lay there for a bit unable to go back to sleep
>wondering why he is holding me like this because its not normally something he does
>his phone alarm goes off and scares the shit out of me
>fake being asleep while he turns it off
>he pets my fucking head then gently rolls me off onto the pillow he was using
>he goes off to start getting ready for work
>really have to pee so pretend to wake up then goto bathroom
>see him getting ready to walk out the door
>goto give him a sleepy hug
>he doesnt hug me back but just accepts it then says he is leaving and to lock the door behind him
>tell him I love him and to have a good day
>he says yeah you too then leaves

I dont understand him, why can he be sweet when I'm asleep but an ass when I'm awake?

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-172828_Crunchyroll.jpg (1746x1211, 553K)

He's not good at showing his emotions. He's embarrassed.

I don't wanna vent, it's just nothing but a bother and won't help me.
I do want to wipe all sentient life from earth, though!

Attached: FSN Kotomine Kirei angry.png (395x596, 289K)

Because your oniichan is a tsundere. Also what did you mean by you felt wierd? Describe it.

Yeah, he's embarrassed to act affectionate towards you when you're awake. He's being shy because of the education he got/things he picked up from society. Being a man who doesn't show his emotions, not to hang out with his sis because that's what losers do, yadda yadda.
I hope you get him to act more honest and more affectionate. It's really important and healthy.

I'm glad to see he really loves you, though. Even if he's still a bit stuck up, it's sweet that he was holding you like that and you slept together. An good thing you hugged him before he got to work! that should power him through the day, ahah. I also wish you have a good day!

I guess its annoying though

I don't know. It just made me feel really strange I dont know how to describe it. It wasnt a bad feeling though it was like a mix of a bunch of different emotions.

I'm trying. I consider last night a victory.

Na, just incredibly annoying, badmannered and capricious. I really fucking hate her sometimes.

Don't overdo it today. What do you do during the day anyway?

Start with headpats then. I give my sister them all the time and she doesnt really mind.

I stay home most of the day and maintain the house. I work a wierd schedule that changes every week. Like this week I work Fri-Tues then next week its Thurs-Sat then Mon-Tues.

>It wasnt a bad feeling though it was like a mix of a bunch of different emotions.

You are in love with your brother. Romantically.

She is not. Don't influence her.

Do you live alone with him? If so how did that happen?

Besides outward signs of affection, how well do you get along with your brother? Do you talk a lot, hang out together outside the house, or do any activities together?

I dont think so

I live with him, our parents had to move because of work and I didnt want to go so he offered to let me live with him.

But I do give her head pat's, quite often actually. Though they are more with the purpose of annoying her, and good lord they work. She gets even madder than when I hug her, shouting how I'm messing her hair. She is a cunt dude, don't bother trying to fix it, I certainly won't.

I get along with him fine. He isnt really touchy feely. We do stuff in public but thats stuff like grocery shopping, going to restaurants, or going to stores. We play video games together sometimes and watch TV together.

Maybe she is a tsundere how old is she?

She's 12 and no I don't think she is a tsundere. She is just some spoiled brat with a "Nothing is never my fault, is everyone's else fault" attitude. She gets to my nerves sometimes. Plus I'm not a sweet and loving brother anyway nor want to be, especially to her. I do get worried about her sometimes, more because every fuck up in her life is definitely going to have an impact in mine though.

Dude, she's twelve

since when did you start to live with him? are your parents far away? are you still in contact with them?

I was twelve too, and no were as fucking annoying.

source of the images? couldn't find them saucenao

She's a kid. You're an adult. Give her a few years before deciding she's not worth it.

yeah that user is being delusional if he thinks his imouto is worse than him and not worth it.
He should go ask around some adults that knew him as a kid about how he was. I did some pretty stupid stuff myself.

Dude she is your only sister. You dont want her growing up to be a junkie or sonething. She might think some of the stuff you do is annoying but she might really miss it if you stop.

Yes of course. Like 6 months.

Rin Shima

I'd rather not, they dislike me

Why? Can you change that?

SHIMABUN
from Yuru Kampf

Attached: Yuru Camp Shimarin is an holocaust denier nazi.png (1280x720, 938K)

If you'd have to put up with her bullshit daily you wouldn't be saying that. But I suppose that me having literally no patience for anyones bullshit doesn't help in that factor.

I'm not stopping anything, I can't even If I wanted to. The only reason I didn't leave the house is cause my mother alone won't be able to handle this shitty child by herself. And in this backward third world country were is incredibly common to see 13-years old wasted on nightclubs and 15-year old girls pregnant, and my sister being a normal fag with terrible friendships, she is going to need all the help she can get.

I never talk to them and get sometimes irritated when they try to interact with me
Nope, we got used to it, I do stuff on pc the whole day and they just watch tv

But hey, If I'm lucky she is going to die of diabetes or overweight in a couple of years so wish me luck.

the bot wouldn't let me say thanks directly bfdshbfh, thanks!

Aww. You're intentions are clear. You're a good brother

You should remember that my intentions are motivated by mostly selfish reasons and I'm also using it as an excuse to not do shit with my life, also this

Oh I see, so it's fairly recent. Are your parents worried about the two of you, or are they pretty confident you can live alone?
What's the his usual behaviour when you go out for shopping? and what kind of restaurants do you go together to? Do you eat out often?

My little sister(in her 30s) hugs and snuggles up to me all the time and even though it makes me awkward and I jokingly say "get off me bitch" it's actually really nice. She comes over a few times a week and she does this thing where she stands behind me or my mom and rubs our shoulders and scratches our heads and will lean on the chair and kiss the top of our heads. It's really nice and like the only time anyone touches me since my mom's been disabled cept my mom likes to squeeze my hand when i walk by. They both tease me with "I love yous" cuz it makes me so awkward and squirmy or w/e. Idk why I'm so shit at affection cuz my entire family is really affectionate. Dad likes to put his arm around my shoulders and calls me "my boy" but I'm in my 40s

I mean they are worried but they check in with us to see if we are okay. They ask us if we need money but we always tell them no.

When we go shopping we just discuss what we want to get and stuff like that. We go out sometimes to a normal resteraunt, other than that its the occasional fast food lunch. Not often maybe once a week.

I see. that's nice. Good thing you guys are managing this!
Does he treat you to food sometimes? or vice-versa? It sounds like a quiet routine. But he should be more open with you and more vocal with his feelings.
Do you sometimes offer him gifts?

He treats me sometimes. He bought me lunch the other day. He wont let me pay for his lunch. Sometimes I get him little stuff like snacks I know he likes or like yesterday when I made one of his favorite dinners and made him some cookies.

Oh, that's nice of him! and yeah that's nice from you too. Maybe you can try to buy him a snack and leave it in his room/inside his bag with a cute note telling him you appreciate what he does for you? (totally not stealing that idea from someone, nope)
When will he come back from work? in the evening?

He should be home around 3. I'm gonna try to go easy on him today since he let me sleep on him. I'll probably do his laundry and clean up his room for him. I'll try to have a snack made for him by the time he gets home like a sandwich or something to hold him over until dinner.

>Old thread reached bump limit
Youre fucking joking

Junkie sister did contact me later last night since she got paid (called it). Had me bring her so she could get what she needed then asked me to let her stay at my house for the night. She has gotten to the point to where she knows what is gonna happen if she wants to stay over and let me advance on her multiple times last night. She didnt seem to mind either and once she got high she actually initiated it once and just let me do whatever. Ended up letting her sleep in my bed.

Do you have anymore stories? I am really enjoying them. Has he ever done anything to make your heart race? Anything that you can remember with fondness?

did you tried what you said you'd try last night? how did it feel?

When we were little I do have a few

This one was when I was 9 or 10 cant remember exactly how old

>riding my bike outside up and down the street
>my tire on my bike pops and it makes me lose control and I fall over and scrape my arm pretty bad and am bleeding
>start crying really bad and get bike and start walking back to the house while still crying
>my oniichan sees me when I come back because he is outside in the yard
>he runs over to me and sees my arm is bleeding and pulls me inside
>he cleans it off and puts some neosporin and a big bandaid on it while I'm still crying a bit
>he asks me what happened and I tell him
>he tells me that I need to be more careful and not ride my bike like an idiot
>I keep crying for a little because my arm still hurts
>he grabs my hand and we walk down to the gas station at the end of our road
>he buys me one of those orange push pops with some of his allowance and we start walking back to the house
>he tells me I can use his bike until mine gets fixed and asks if my arm still hurts
>we get to the house and sit on the porch finishing the ice cream then he plays with me in the yard

Attached: 1548990968651.png (660x906, 459K)

Thats fucking precious and cute

damn that's a sweet memory!
cute onii-chan. Be sure to prepare a good snack for when he comes back! maybe cookies made with your lovejuices

I don't love my family and they don't love me. I don't even know what love is. I've been in many relationships and still don't have a clue what "love" is.

The true end here is getting your sister off the drugs but addicted to your dick and love

Do you kiss her or show her any kind of affection at all when she comes over? Do you do anything with her besides sex when she comes over?

>General family discussion and help too
I haven't spoken to my brother for nearly 10 years and I found out a couple months ago that I'm really not well. Should I reach out and talk to him or just forget about it?

He has always been pretty protective of me when I get hurt or he hurts my feelings. He may not say it but his actions always speak for themselves.

>Its my 14th Birthday
>my parents give me 100 of birthday money
>I ask him to bring me to the mall so I can get some stuff
>he tells me he is busy and doesnt feel like it
>get a little upset but dont make a big deal about it and sit back down in the living room and kinda sulk
>after a bit he says he can finish it later and decides to take me
>he drives me over and we start walking around
>he tells me that he is gonna go look around and to meet up with him at the food court later
>tell him I wanted to walk around with him
>he tells me he doesnt feel like going into girly stores and that he said he would just bring me here not keep me company
>seperate and I walk around for a bit not really knowing what to do
>I visit a few stores and get some candy and some stuff for myself
>feel a bit lonely because I am all alone and dont really have anyone to talk to or anything
>go back to food court and just wait for awhile but he is late and I am starting to get irritated and upset
>he shows up with some cookie cake and a brown paper bag
>he gives me the bag and says its my present
>I pull out a pack of hair ribbons, some perfume, and some silver earrings
>he tells me happy birthday in a pretty flat voice then tells me I can get whatever I want from the foodcourt to eat
>I get some pizza and we eat together and head home

Attached: Screenshot_20190129-173102_Crunchyroll.jpg (1404x1294, 527K)