Tell me about your interactions with your school alpha stacies, if you had any

Tell me about your interactions with your school alpha stacies, if you had any.

Attached: 1549325698654.png (1034x1280, 706K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGl3041zhAU&frags=pl,wn.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a school chad if you want to fuck any of them you need to make them feel like a piece of shit that no one wants to fuck. Then they will get interested

>high school
>math class
>teacher left the room
>stacy and chads up fucking around
>I'm in the back looking at the stacy ass
>one chad still sitting sees
>he says "hey user stop looking at stacie's butt" in a joking way
>I get visibly flustered
>stacy goes back near me and says "PERV!" Straight out of a cartoon
High school was such a strange time.

Attached: 1541326039996.jpg (480x477, 30K)

Do you ever ask yourself why did I allow him to say something like this to me?

>If pairing a loser self-insert with a Mary Sue isn't enough, pair him with a queen bee bitch who would never look at him.
Being beta is a mental illness.

Yes, I could never do anything though. I had horrible anxiety every day

Attached: 1547707609156.jpg (480x480, 20K)

This picture makes me wonder which cartoon alpha stacy is the best.
My initial feeling tells me it's gotta be Trixie from the Fairly OddParents, am I wrong?

Trixie is just peak attention whore to the point she goes full yandere.

>>If pairing a loser self-insert with a Mary Sue isn't enough, pair him with a queen bee bitch who would never look at him.
>Being beta is a mental illness.
>being a low tier male yet still desiring female companionship is a mental illness
Just come out and say it: you want to kill us because you've sexually selected us out of the gene pool.

>female companionship
You mean your preferred flavor of Stacy.

the local stacies at my school frequently bullied me, played pranks on me, and called me names.It definitely played a part in my becoming a robot

Attached: 6887.jpg (201x192, 10K)

The top Chad and stacy aren't actually bullies. Everyone knows this.

>Trixie is just peak attention whore to the point she goes full yandere.
She does?
I remember her having some good qualities but it's been quite some time.

>nutting yourself over some asian Stacy
>eventually settling for an ugly nerd girl
or
>fucking your older firecrotch babysitter who does fetish fuel-tier stuff to "punish you"

Shit taste dude

Attached: th.jpg (300x168, 16K)

A stacy saw me get pants'd and a week later got her friend to ask me out for her, I rejected her.

So? What's wrong with wishing I could be with a high-tier woman? Average girls do it all the time regarding chad and no one bats an eye. Well, actually, chad lets them fuck anyway. I forgot, there are no low-tier females

i was invisible to them, they didn't bully me but didn't seem to like me either, so it was just whatever.

Me and me degen pal were walking the streets eating donuts and she passed us and said snarkily"donuts?" My friend started calling her a whore and she maintained snarkiness and walked away. I on the other hand was stunned whole time, she was not something you can speak against, you must respect her

Attached: 1531105589268.jpg (678x645, 335K)

she is normally pretty nice despite being popular and rich but one time timmy wishes for he and her to be the only humans on the planet and she chases after him with chainsaws and shit just so that he'll tell her that she's pretty.

Was she even a alpha stacy?
I only remember her beeing a demon to Timmy, what kind of fetish stuff did she make him do?

>What's wrong with wishing I could be with a high-tier woman?
Thinking you are entitled to one and not getting one is being "sexually selected out of the gene pool" or whatever stupid incel speak.

>stacey
>alpha
kek.

The super-stacy whom I had a crush on in middle school asked me out on the bus, but I rejected her because I was pretty sure they were playing a joke on me and I was too tired to deal with it or go along. Also i guess a couple other girls asked me out as well but I'm pretty sure they were joking. I know they were, actually, I was the school dunce whom everyone made fun of and whose actual, diagnosed autism meant he didn't realize the joke was on him until it was too late. This ended in mid-highschool because I stopped talking to people at all. Can't be a funny joke if you don't react or do anything.

in high school i left class to go to my locker and passed THE alpha stacy group. On my way back they started laughing just before I passed them. Turns out the leader farted and I could smell it as I walked by >:(

it was a school of < 300, so tehre weren't really isolated groups desu

I don't think I'm "entitled' to anything. That doesn't mean I can't desire it or dream of being given it despite not deserving it.

At least you had enough self awareness to know that people were just fucking with you. I thought they actually liked me until I got to high school.

>be friends with some girl in 1st grade
> by 5th grade shes really popular with some other girls
>in 7th grade we get very close, she even hugs me
>one day tell her friends im her new boyfriend

>another popular girl that sits next to me is the cousin of my best friend
>she always sleep in class with me
>lets me copy her appointments
>sometimes she grabs my exams and do them for me since she's really smart too
>she sometimes ask me to use my sweater for the entire day and then by the end of the day she gives it back to me smelling pretty nice

>one day, go to friends house
>some stacy there with another girl
>we both get pretty drunk
>the guy that lives in the apartment dares me and her to take our shirts off
>i do it, then she does it
>then he dare us to go to the bathroom and make out
>we get up to go there, but her friend steps in and says she's too drunk to do that

>some girl used to bully me when i was younger, and this stacy used to bully me too but in a joking and nice kind of way
>turns out the girl that bully me the most is pretty tall and someday she gets very rough and starts punching me and throwing me around
>im weak, skinny and a pussy plus shes taller than me
>my other stacy "bully" steps in and says to her in a very serious voice "only i am allowed to bully him"
>never get bullie by the other girl again

>get confident with some girl
>joke around her and talk about stuff
>someday she told me she went to the beach on the weekend
>i said something "i tough we were friends, why didn't you invite me?"
>she says she will invite me next time
>send me pics of her in bikini
>she actually invites me next time

not stacys but some chads

>get into freshman year of highschool
>on lunch
>sit alone
>some guys from the last years sit with me
>they start joking and making friends with me
>they sit with me every lunch
>we somehow get in the same bus in some school trip
>they introduce me to some of their female friends and gfs
>the entire year they are nice to me

They never really interacted with me since I`m quite capable of turning socially invisible for most people, but there was this one interaction towards end of HS that still haunts me.

>HS
>civics class
>teacher is asking about our carrier choices or where are we going to apply to study after highschool
>make the mistake of honestly answering that I think its my calling to go into university and study theology and become a priest
>stacy mocks me for being a weirdo and makes note of fact that as loner I would not really be priest material especially since I was a virgin and for me to give guidance towards married couples would not just be absurd but meaningless due to my lack of experience on dating overall

Took getting sent to the dean three times a week, every week, for being the catalyst of troublemaking before I realized it.

Came on a sleeping stacy body and face once on highschool during a school trip.

Absolutely no interactions besides that one.

Attached: 9c6ca1f9c1d1ac2c728e7fafeadce17c.png (800x800, 543K)

>so, you basically raped her then?

Liar
no

There is always a reply like this, but since I have no way to prove im not lying, its pointless. It was just shit that happened, I didnt plan it.

Well I didnt touch her.

Attached: 5e98305f5b58c23c6184c8caa7052810.jpg (700x1162, 376K)

the gruesome details will satisfy me

>stacy named Alissa
>super popular
>pretty I guess
>we sit close
>she's nice to me, we talk all through freshman year
>ugly frankenstein looking sperg of a friend flat out asks her is she's into me
>he does so in the most embarassing way possible
>thanks faggot
>she dodges question or gets blocked by me telling him to shut the fuck up
Here's the thing, I wasn't into her...at all
>she's smart, seems to get that I'm not into her

Thank god she was cool about it
She was just being friendly Philip you stupid fucking autist. This is why you're going to die alone you fucking posterboy for the 56% meme ogre looking fuck.

Timmy's fuckup. Trixie didn't do anything unexpected. He was foolish to think a hot rich Stacy could be ever be satisfied with the validation of a single low status beta male like himself when she's used to having a wealth from most everyone.

>stacy named Alissa
>super popular
>pretty I guess
>we sit close
>she's nice to me, we talk all through freshman year
>ugly frankenstein looking sperg of a friend flat out asks her is she's into me
>he does so in the most embarassing way possible
>thanks faggot
>she dodges question or gets blocked by me telling him to shut the fuck up
Here's the thing, I wasn't into her...at all
>she's smart, seems to get that I'm not into her

Thank god she was cool about it.
She was just being friendly Philip you stupid fucking autist. This is why you're going to die alone you fucking posterboy for the 56% meme ogre looking fuck. Faggots like this are why I dropped out of contact with every fucker I knew in highschool and don't intend to return to the US if I can help it.

Attached: 12.png (743x534, 366K)

Never interacted with any of the Queen Bees at my school since they never really acknowledged my existance.

>me, on highschool
>school trip with all students
>gotta stay on dorms on a place far away the city
>my hormones are crazy at that age, fap like 4 times a day
>but now im surrounded by people 24/7 so i cant
>some of my classmates actually make fapping meetings where they masturbate in rounds but im not that gay
>stacy is a tall tanned girl with dark long hair, 10/10, considered the best of the best by everyone
>never spoke to me
>probably doesnt know i exist
>one day another loser friend tells me we can spy on the girls dorm from the backyard of the place we are in (was a nun convent, catholic school)
>accept, we sneak and see girls in underwear at most
>we do this for the next two days waiting to see titties to no avail
>my balls feel about to explode
>one night stacy feels bad and asks to go to bed earlier
>ask for the same later to finally masturbate alone
Cont
>

a stacey wanted to fuck me for some reason maybe as yet another catch for her but i was way too autistic to follow, not like i am interested in wimminz much anyway

>before I can fap other fag enters the dorm and tries to talk to me
>fuck off out of there in despair
>end up heading to our peeping spot
>girls dorm is in the dark, think about stealing underwear
>i was a pervert, in case its not clear
>enter it in silence, already grabbing my dick
>notice stacy sleeping on the bed face up
>perfect face and skin, only her bra on
>simply stare at her in the darkness stroking my dick
>move closer and pull my dick out
>heart beating like drums
>keep stroking while looking at her body
>after a short while release my seed trying to aim at her tits
>end up soiling her sheets and arm with a pool of cum
>second blast does land of her face, near the cheek
>third near her tummy
>rest only to my hand
>leave the fuck out

Never told anyone, and Im unsure why but she never noticed when she woke up. Or at least made no comments.

Attached: a4d189afe6b19c54568a4826713a4188.png (840x777, 581K)

Aren't priests celebrate unless married or something anyway?

>certain stacies liked me because i slept through every class and they thought that was cool and edgy
>one insists on doing a partner project with me even though the teacher said i could do it alone
>then insists on doing the writing part and having me do the drawing part even though i was good at writing and sucked dick at drawing
>burst out laughing when she saw my 4-year-old-tier cave scrawlings
>later would invite me to bullshit (the card game) with popular kids
>later told me she could tell that i could tell when they were cheating but wouldn't say anything because i thought they'd get mad
>different girl from card group gives me her phone number and tells me to call her sometime
>nearly immediately lose the piece of paper with her number on it
>don't say anything and avoid her from now on
>after a month she begins scowling at me whenever she sees me
>eventually stops playing cards and girl 1 tells me i "owned" her or something

those card games were pretty much my only interactions with them and they were usually nice to me

>What is a sexual fantasy

dolt

Asian lol you might has well start turning gay or trans lol.

Based move right there partner

Attached: 76595567-19D3-4FF6-AF38-3D56CCFA9E21.jpg (400x400, 30K)

She asked for my number and I gave her the number for the suicide hotline. At the time I was sure she was joking, bit now I'm only like 80% sure.
She was pretty mean though so I'm glad I did.
Another girl asked me to prom and then laughed when I said yes because she was only joking, so I guess I got my comeuppance if the first girl was for real. Still hurts though.

>Very busy being retard in highschool
>Interacted with Stacies & Chads
>Went back to playing with pens and rubber bands

Attached: 1548302305300.png (923x713, 16K)

I was an outcast and had a stacey friend
I dont know why, I think that deep down she was as lonely as I was

No fucking way you were ever a "chad". Tell me if I'm on point, you're a beta that's been so beaten down by the world that you larp as something you've always wanted to be on an anonymous dildo rating forum. Expect the only way to feel better about yourself is by beating on those just like you, but at the end of the day when you lay down in your crusty cum dried bed you die just a little more each time. Every insult you make isn't to some other anonymous user, no, it's to yourself.

Attached: 20181111_222749.jpg (582x531, 103K)

>t. triggered af incel

they didn't bully me, and that's really all i can say about them desu. if they ever talked to me, they talked to me like a normal person, which was nice. otherwise, i never really had any interactions with them.

>don't talk to this popular girl in class very much
>one day as everyone is leaving at the end of class she says "hey user, your pants are ripped"
>"really? where?"
>"umm... in the back..."
>"why were you looking there?"
>hfw

Attached: 51c09848c7f2381e084fda6769d4a8ab96e61d08r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

>crush on Stacy
>stare at her, never say anything
>friend of hers approaches me
>"can you stop staring at Stacy please it's freaking her out"
>find a new girl to stare at

My experiences were mostly just being brushed off, like even if I wasn't interested in them and I was trying to get to know them for the sake of feeling less like a loser, they would just pretend not to hear me or keep their responses short.

everybody likes a negger

>sweaty, muscular, nice tanned volley ball girl comes up to me
>hugs me
>"Have a nice day user!"
>never looks in my direction again
I bet she lost a bet to do it

Attached: 1543565381741.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>See Stacy talking to her little group of friends with them looking over at me and snickering every once in a while
>Stacy gets up and starts walking over to me, while her friends either tell her to stop or egg her on
>Says "Hey, user want to go to the Semi with me?" while she snickers
>"No"
>"But why though? I know you are single." she says while feigning surprise, her friends about to explode in laughter
>"Because you are a whore."
>Dead silence from her friends, Stacy speechless
>One of the Chads behind me fucking explodes in laughter
"This is why no one likes you, you fat piece of shit." Stacy storms off
>Continue to do my homework
This was like in the 9th grade I think, always spoke my mind after that, probably one of the reason I had no friends or girls interested in me

>mfw I was that Chad

They would talk to me a few sentences then bust out hysterically laughing in my face and exclaim that they were only messing with me by talking to me. If I tried to keep taking they would turn and walk away.

Give more examples of you speaking your mind. This sounded hilarious.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (444x250, 1.57M)

7-9th grade situation in no particular order
>sitting on floor during recess, doing homework and eating some candy from a bag I had in my backpack
>hii~ user :3
>look up
>Stacy no.3 of Stacy Trio bending over towards me
>cleavage.png
>could I get some candy :3
>1,5 seconds of literal confusion
>hand her some
>thank you user :3
>goes to her two stacy friends and have a laugh due to my betaness

>fake loveletters from stacy trio

>doing my homework on recess again
>hi user! t. Stacy no.2
>since you are soo smart~ could you help me with this homework :3
>answer simply and bluntly "no"
>goes back to her friends
>Stacy no.1: "user like WTF! Why you gotta be such an asshole!?!? Like really?!?! She was just asking for som help!?!?!"

>aggressively trying to get my phone number
Luckily I saw through their bullshit and never gave it to any of the three.

>PE class, dancing, bane of any robots existence
>Stacy no.2: "Ohh I just hope I dont know HAVE TO dance with user! That'd be AW-full!

i've always been scared someone would ask me out on a dare like that and id say no thinking its a joke and i would ruin my only chance
that's the dilemma, do i say yes and get embarrassed or say no and ruin all chances of love

that totally happened user
>hey user, want to go to the semi with me?
>*mumbles under breath* n-no
>what?
>no
>but why though? i know you are single.
>....
>stacy walks away and laughs with friends
>user cries and thinks of good comeback in the shower and fantasizes how she would react

Attached: 1547808572713.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

this, unironically. All Chads and Stacies are nice, only betas who try to be chads and stacies are cunts

The stacy from my class was pretty fucking boring. I'm gonna just put a situation when stacy ruined a moment with my crush
>be me senior HS
>be autist but the cool one
>finishing HS. We do whatever the fuck we want
>being the autist that i am wanted to play chess
>see the girl that i have crush on alone
>we had a thing going the entire HS but nothing happened because of autismo
>asked her if she wanted to play
>accepts
>start to show her the basics moves since she doesnt know how to play
>stacy comes in
>"HEY user CAN I PLAY!!!11!!1"
>dont want to be rude so i let her
>start showing the basics again since she also doesnt know how to play
>stacy is pretty active in the conversation asking questions while crush remain quiet because of stacy
>try to engage her in the conversation
>after a while crush decides to go somewhere else
The worst thing is that stacy didnt understand the game so i practically played against myself

Thats cute, user but she doesnt sound like a stacy at all. Doesnt seem like something a HS Queen Bee would do.
Just soundss like some girl that probably liked you and wanted you to pay attention to her.

Attached: 20190128_060033.jpg (751x738, 251K)

get them to charge you for uttering threats to prove they're a snitch user, thats what i did

I know it totally sounds like a "AND THEN EVERYONE CLAPPED" stories, but I swear to god it happened

I mean she was pretty popular and also really hot. I thought the same but desu she wasnt my type and also had a bf so i wasnt interested in her

Just fetishfags projecting. She started as a bitch babysitter to eventually become female Satan.

Depends on your denomination.

>be flag carrier of my school
>be manlet
>2 girls are supposed to stand next to the flag carrier
>one of them is a basic bitch stacy, a bit taller than me
>"haha shouldn't we pick someone taller?"
>angrymanlet.jpg
>say "take your heels off, whore"
>she gets really assblasted, threatens to call her boyfriend
>laugh awkwardly and say nothing

Attached: 1544058209878.gif (272x281, 1.99M)

These stories are all made up right??

None are real right??

anyways stacey was a basic bitch who ended up knocked up as SR in highschool, and she and her husband live on minimum wage, paycheck to paycheck struggling to pay for the kids they had by accident.

Why the fuck am i complaining when i make 160 and hav eno college degree? im 25, and got no DEBT and a decent car.

I don't know if this counts as it was after high school but whatever.
>Last December, shortly after Christmas around midnight
>Walking with my friend from high school, he had been out in cali since we graduated two years ago.
>I had just gotten off of work, we're shooting the shit, I'm listening to youtube.com/watch?v=PGl3041zhAU&frags=pl,wn.
>We pass by some shops and I hear a voice yell out my name
>Can't really see much aside from the glow of advertising for asian restaurants.
>A very small woman runs up to me excited for some reason.
>After some back and forth I figure out it was a girl who was on my competitive swim team.
>She's with some group of people I don't know, my buddy takes the lead in conversation as she comments on my arms and asks what I've been doing.
>I just sort of fumble my way through, answering her questions as I ask myself why these people cared so much in the first place. I didn't make many friends on the team and other then another Slav kid I knew I kept to myself.
>She asks to take a selfie with me and I accept, put on a painted smile and my friend and I depart.
>He jokes about me being the most popular shut in sperg he knows and we continue our night walk.

Attached: wojack_smoke.png (498x594, 122K)

Holy fucking shit, that nigger got completely destroyed

>be nerd
>nobody ever cares about me in HS
>change of math teacher for a year
>become a god at math
>Chads regularly copy my homework
>enjoy it because finally I'm useful for something and they even talk to me some
>group of Stacies walk by us on one fateful day
>THE alpha bitch of the school, the most beautiful, talented, cunning and evil female I ever met... leans over to me
>holy shit I didn't know her mind acknowledges my presence...
>then she loudly makes fun of me for a good minute with the most beautiful evil grin on her face while the other girls are laughing
>just like in my future cartoons because back then I didn't really saw examples of this
>my biggest regret to this day I got so flustered I barely remember any of it but it was something about being pathetic and knowing math this much
>one of the top Chads has enough, stands up and tells the girl to shut up because I'm smarter than she'll ever be
>girl is shocked and shuts up instantly
>they finish copying my homework and the alpha bitch walks away with the Chad who told her and tries to get back on his good side
So confusing. I was terrified when it happened but I long for something similar since.
inb4 cucked by the guy who stepped up for me

Attached: 1525057886553.jpg (1000x1188, 219K)

>haha i do the funny greentext repeating someone elses story

Attached: Reddit-Logo-NOTEXT-2.png (1193x1654, 38K)

>be at school trip for our year
>stupid disco night
>had a few sips of punch, didn't like alcohol back then
>went to another room, secluded and quiet were the owner of the B&B kept a guitar and stuff
>played for myself a while, playing calms me
>still does today, helps my anger issues
>someone enters room
> Anne, from the infamous stacy triad of my year, drunk as hell
>"hey user, why are you alone here?"
>I thought someone sent her here as a joke
>stutter some nonsense about wanting to be alone
>ask her why she is here and she just says she is too drunk to find her room and heard me play.
>she drops herself on the couch beside me
>"Can you play for me a bit?"
>wtf instant shivering and nervousness
>pretended like she wasn't there and played
>she began to hum silently, moved in closer and leaned lightly onto me, smelling of that cheap orange flavoured vodka.
>after a while we began talking, about books, vacations, hobbies and stuff like that
>really weird to talk to a popular girl, but feels nice.
>around 3am we went to go to bed and she hugged me, said it was nice talking to me and that she thought I am an interesting person.

After that we talked from time to time, she winked at me and we even went to the movies once together but someone spread the rumor that she sucked my dick that night, which made me pretty popular among the guys who always wanted me to tell them how it happened. She thought I spread that rumor to be more popular and never believed me when I said I didnt.
She stopped talking to me.

Depends on the school. My school only had female bullies but they rarely bullied boys. My childhood friend (male) was expelled and he went in a shit tier school where the top guys bullied boys hard. And there was another guy I met after HS who was really nice, I never thought he could hurt anyone but after years it turned out he was one of the top jocks is his school and beat up kids, put them in lockers and took away their money. Damn.

I've slept with a few Bnocs at my university, if that counts. I'm new, so I didn't know who they were at the time. It was a funny start, because there were rumours flying around about my antics, but nobody knew who I was and still don't.

Fuck that's a sad ending, but still a sweet story. Nicely done user, hope you meet Anne again someday

>being a normie
As for Stacy, some make it some not, but they have very good chances.

Ah well, Chad was still a bro in that case. Better than him shitting on you too

I actually met her last year again, while playing in a local pub.

Don't know if she recognized me, since I gained 30kg cause of depression and 2 years of being a NEET and I have short hair now.

I couldn't really bring myself to talk to her, because back then she really told me to fuck off and even worse stuff.

What bugs me is that, until this day I don't know who the hell did spread this rumor because only my friends knew what happened that night and I don't know who she told that she was with me. No one saw us leaving that room together that night.

>high school is over
>was nicknamed "mr been" for the whole high school
>be 20yo got a job at a petrol station and fill tanks for tips
>some brand new bmw coupe came I think it was a z4
>some chad was driving
>school stacy was at his side
>she burst out laughing saying OMG IS MR BEEN!!!
>chad actually is nice and say something like leave it alone stacy
>stacy keeps laughing fill it been, clean it been, and some other stupid bullshits
>chad starts laughing too and says come on been I don't have all day
>when they are leaving stacy come up through the roof showing me her tits saying "minumum wage for a maximum loser" and laughing

She is just a whore with no self esteem
You already defeated herby staying calm

>highschool
>teacher asigns M5(the messy stoner, this was his nickname) to sit next to hottest stacy I've ever seen in my life
>every other chick from school hated her so that's how you know she was toppest of top stacies
>break period
>hear her say she would have liked it if I was asigned to sit next to her because I'm "quiet, not an asshole and ok"
>I actually got hard when I heard her say that about me
And that's it.
There was another time when we all went to the zoo and, on the way back, she asked me if she could have a sip of my pepsi because she was thirsty and in the bus she gave me fuck me eyes.
I try not to think about this one because it gives me hope that I might have had a chance with her but it's probably just my brain trying to steer me away from suicide

Interesting post, made me think
I'm going to screencap it and maybe write a post on my blog about this

i'll paint the scene for you:
prom dance
there's this girl, big titties, kinda cute, kinda thick, tanned skin, dark hair, lush lips, black eyes, pretty deep v neck on her red dress
not very bright but somehow still enjoyable to be around, not that i ever talked to women much
(i had arguably one of the ugliest girls of the dance because i never asked anyone but idgaf, i just didn't want to miss out on the event because that'd make me an even bigger loser)
after the dance and all they start playing some music and this stacy pulls me, out of everyone there, onto the dance floor
i play along and we're almost the only people dancing
when group picture time comes she steps away from the girl group and stands next to me and wraps her arm around me

never figured out what her deal was
i'm thinking she had to have been high or something

The hottest girls at my school were nice. What determined whether or not a girl was a cunt was usually how poor and broken her homelife was or sometimes how insecure she was.
Actually one of the hottest wasn't that *nice* but she wasn't not nice either, just kind of neutral.

How do you even know that? You'd have to have talked to all of the girls in your school pretty extensively.
In other words, pic related, Norman.

Attached: OUTREEEEEE.jpg (473x575, 45K)

Well when I say all the girls I mostly mean the ones I was aware of around my age. The school was maybe 800-1000 students.
I was familiar with the top ten or so hottest around my age and they were nice.

>tfw went to an all male school

>high school
>art class
>stacy sits in front of me on the table I'm at
>her friend says that Stacy's butt is in my face
>stacy says "i dont care, he probably likes it"
>I act flustered and tell her to piss off
>me and her get into an argument

At prom did they dump pig's blood on you?

>be me
>art class
>taking profile art (human art)
>1 stacy on my table, 1 chad, 1 retarded normie, and a girl i like
>stacy likes to argue a lot, laughs at anything chad says
>got into an argument with stacy
>say "what are you gonna do, bleed on me?"
>stacy gets offended and shuts up
>low key trying to start argument again
>say "i thought dishwashers can't talk"
>stacy asks to move another table
>teacher says no cause she talks too much to her friends
>stacy only took art to hang out with her friends

fuck you stacy

Attached: gay11.jpg (429x388, 146K)

>be me
>comp sci at uni
>one girl in class
>get her snap and tutor her in some subjects before our exams, shes p dim but whatev
>we bang once and make plans to meet up again
>everytime we make plans she backs out or dodges a message
>give up trying

I didn't even tell my friends in the class that i banged her or anything I kept it on the downlow and still get this shit treatment,
at least I get the satisfaction of every time i see her in class knowing she swallowed my nut

Many Stacie's were physically attracted to me and I estimate I could've pretty easily done sexual things with at least 50 hot broads throughout my high school experience if I weren't so much of a recluse. Sadly only fucked one but at least she was a virgin and lived next door to me. Pussy was crazy tight

>be senior
>see huge titty blonde stacey sophomore
>8/10 face
>nice ass
still fap to her memory a decade later. i dont dare look her up to see what she looks like now because that might ruin it