Is there anything more aesthetic than fully body Jow Forumsice armor?

Is there anything more aesthetic than fully body Jow Forumsice armor?
Call me a bootlicker but there's nothing more beautiful in this world.

Attached: police-vest-body-armor.jpg (1000x685, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pC8iYQSXI
youtube.com/watch?v=e-lR7laR2jQ
thehealthmoderator.com/many-doughnuts-80-percent-u-s-police-overweight/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/10/why_dont_soldiers_wear_bulletproof_face_masks.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s pretty fucking cool. There’s nothing like holding a loaded rifle in your arms either. It’s a good feeling.

Nice, but personally the plague doctor aesthetic rivals it

Imagine this thing meeting a "Sovreign Citizen"

>Am I being detained?
>Stop resisting, sir
>AM I BEING DETEINED
>*bursts of gunfire*

Attached: armor.jpg (439x483, 31K)

You know what's even better? I'll never encounter one in a negative way.

full body armor civilians

Police armor in Taiwan

Attached: be4861900e409c8d6dcaec76c47aa1d2.jpg (650x366, 39K)

Because you're a good person and a good citizen.
The only people that have problems with the police are degenerates.

God all I can think is
>Fuck that looks uncomfortable as fuck
>no breathability at all
>No internal AC
>Rubber on neck
Btw you know that ks some faggy cosplay bs and not a real cop right?

and niggers, but that is redundant

is there a pic showing the full body

it has fans in the mask

yeah you're a bootlickin nigga
t. ex-army

Attached: 229b9ae72fd2d459ace74ad7af021d01.jpg (900x673, 85K)

not, thats reject concept art from deus ex because even for a cyberpunk setting it was too much

Attached: 1525317330953.jpg (854x640, 83K)

Still. Imagine running in 90degree weather in that. Even if there is a bunch of fans you are going to choke on your own breath. Plus sweat between you andthe rubber neck lart ks going to suck sooooooo bad

its all fun and games until they break all your bones in your own home because your alarm malfunctioned

To be fair I've encountered degenerate cops. For example some fat nigress hit my car one time. She had no license but the faggot cop let her go because she was a narc snitch, and he put "hit by unknown vehicle in the police report". My city is infamous for having dirty cops going to jail for tipping off dealers about raids and other shit.
I don't have problems with them if they aren't lazy/corrupt asswipes though, I just hate the ones that are nigger/junkie enablers

hmm, I wonder whose behind these posts.

Attached: JIDFSLIDE.png (1675x450, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pC8iYQSXI

Get a fucking dictionary and look up the word aesthetic. I think you meant “aesthetically pleasing” ffs

Attached: F830180C-B8BD-4E1B-BF80-0B3AA82E1175.png (840x858, 1.98M)

Yeah, looks worse than motorcycle gear, and that's pretty bad in the summer. At least on a motorcycle you're sitting almost still and you have wind to cool you down when the bike is moving.

>robot police
>robot police foot chase
>perp mobile af and faster than clunky robot cop
>lead robot into ambush of just water

>hilarity ensues while robodicks are completely fried to a crisp.

>take weapons from robodong

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Attached: jin roh MG42.jpg (854x462, 84K)

fucking clanks

Attached: move along.jpg (1920x1080, 445K)

I hope it has some kind of speech amplifier incorporated in the helmet or there's going to be a lot more Simon says slayings.

great film that. my mapley amigo.

Get that ugly overdesigned trash out of here, Jin-Roh has the best Jow Forumsice armor.

Attached: image.gif (500x270, 987K)

There's tech to take out hundreds of robots in seconds. Have fun with your robotic delusions.

cool masks ! scary too !

The police here are agents of federal tyranny. Pedophiles end up getting off free while random kids get harassed on the street walking home from school people get harassed for going into the bush roads and (legal) gun owners are harassed and in the event of a natural disaster requiring evacuation the police will ignore looters and go house to house looking for guns they can grab from people

We have some good regional/provincial/city police forces but just fuck the RCMP. The RCMP at least in western provinces aren't even police anymore as in they don't serve and protect the people they simply serve the federal government and their tyrannical policies

Attached: image.jpg (860x576, 236K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e-lR7laR2jQ

Full body armor gives the police the wrong mentality. They go from seeing themselves as public servants to seeing themselves as soldiers in the streets. It's the same way with giving police departments grenade launchers, LAVs, and fully-automatic rifles. Cops should just have pistols and uniforms. Leave the big stuff for SWAT and counter-terrorism units.

That mentality only works if the people in charge of making the laws are fair and not corrupt officials. In my experience, that kind of lawmaker is generally the exception rather than the rule.

Too much order in a society is dangerous in its own way.

> Enjoy resisting against an invincible police force

I find it funny when people say that. You do realize that your SEP, which is 92-men strong, could most likely be taken out by a shitty reserve mechanized platoon?

SWAT units are anything but invincible, they're simply good at arresting dangerous people if they manage to surprise them in their beds at 6am, kinda meh at rescuing hostages, and absolutely shit at everything else.

Russia is probably the only civilized country that has a somewhat formidable police force when it comes to actual combat, and that's only because the line between some police units and the actual military is kind of blurry there. But this also has an impact on the amount of collateral damage they do when they spring into action, so that arguably isn't even a good thing.

Half life 3?

Bootlicker

>tfw your police force is more armed than 90% of the countries on Earth

Attached: 400.jpg (412x400, 61K)

Looks comfy desu. I wonder if it comes with a cooling system.

>tfw when your police is also 80% more overwheight than likely anyone else on Earth.
thehealthmoderator.com/many-doughnuts-80-percent-u-s-police-overweight/

Attached: US Police.jpg (320x330, 73K)

>tfw you realize that, as a US citizen, you're on the receiving end of that overly armed police force, for better or worse

Attached: 1492823780069.jpg (400x400, 18K)

looks really badass.

The flag is pointing the wrong way on the helmet.

t. nigger

So ya do hav ah loicense for thet

>tfw you realize as a US citizen you are on the receiving end

Found the nigger

I see weaknesses in that armor, it needs to be improved

german special forces

Attached: AP16204722732226.jpg (1500x987, 663K)

hey, so, i hope it kills off you aussie shitposters

>fattest cops
This x1000. In reality our cops are huge blobs riding around in Chevy Tahoe SUVs and will just shoot you if you make them run.

Attached: 2012-chevrolet-tahoe-special-service-4wd-police-vehicle-rear-front-three-quarters.jpg (1500x938, 1.02M)

Is this armor available to citizens? I have a vigilante project.

>fuck your freedom, order is paramount

I unironically agree with this.

does anyone have the greentext of the two german policemen with a ballistic blanket who flaps it like wings?

nobody beats south koreans elite forces uniform

Attached: south-korean-swat.jpg (1500x780, 209K)

Is this the famous Limited Vision 2.0 suit?

Cops are people too. They get mad and abuse their power just like everybody does sometimes. It's just that they have assault rifles when they get upset.

Attached: 1526036708994-1437822214.jpg (5312x2988, 3.12M)

Attached: 030eaad1_wtf.jpg.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

Attached: 93329534.jpg (680x383, 60K)

If it doesnt make you bulletproof it just slows you down

>literally wanting to live in a Police State
Jow Forums is dead

Attached: 1380001894996.gif (250x220, 1.58M)

>Mommy, my mask is uncomfortable and the helmet is too tight
*takes off helmet and mask*
*gets shot in the face by a nigger*

Attached: E60AB684-577A-41AC-AA8E-74628352F961.jpg (819x1024, 116K)

Your time is over, ancap

This is why niggers run.

>Call me a bootlicker
You are bootlicker.

What a fuckin gimp

Is dat implants or the arse is natural/squatstural?

Attached: 1525270015314.png (480x480, 101K)

>Visor kill peripheral vision
There is a reason our soldiers don't look like this.

austrian specialforces in hamburg a few month ago at the antifa riots.

Attached: 884ca0a6751158664a506da985cbf66d.png (500x334, 278K)

>land of the free

there's a slovene flag poster here that starts a lot of threads that hold no merit all-in-all. Tried talking to him a few times in Slovene and never got a reply so fuck him

>Gets hit by rifle round or fire
>Dies anyway

You know armor, even next gen armor is shit right?
It's about maneuverability.
At most they are protected from fragmentation and a few intermediate rounds to center mass.

Real combat is brutal and armor doesn't help.

Looks fake desu

casual friday is best friday

Wow that looks cool does it stop .50 cal?

we are getting shilled there is a thread on int too

Attached: shill.png (1081x527, 216K)

>chad sting operation

Notice the field of vision, far more important than a face mask.

An inch of think plate of high grade steel will, but you will be killed both by the projectile spalling on the steel, and the force of impact will instantly kill you.

Oh and that steel I'm talking about? A 1 inch thick plate weighs 200 lbs.

Vigil?????

>tries to run from robocop
>gets shot in the leg by robo accuracy
>realize that those years of drinking onions and protesting against the president did nothing to society.

But it looks cool, right?

Attached: 1525932015073.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Those ballistic masks are a terrible idea and won't stop even a 9mm from fucking you up.

It might, and I stress might, help shotgun spray, but if that hits you head on it's gonna tear your head off anyway.

More like
>Stalk RoboCop and watch his patrol
>Set up microwave innards with waveguides attached in his path
>When his patrol enters the area turn it on and watch as his battery pack explodes

No there is no reason on earth why they should be nervous around a nigger. None at all

Oh and what I'm describing? Not emp and can't be hardened against and still maintain functionality in something as complex as a robot or drone.

If you're into fake baboon asses, sure.

>thinking that's something more aesthetic more than a nazi SS uniform

pathetic.jpeg

I fail to see the problem. Even if it keeps you from dying 1% of the time over the course of 10,000 firefights that's 100 saved lives.

You do realize cops interact with whites too, right? It's not just blacks all day everyday.

No that mask inhibits your vision and increases your chance of getting shot.

>special forces at antifa riots
and they didn't kill a single commie
what are such "special forces" good for?

The armor looks cool, very high tech. We are inching little by little to living in reality like it's depicted in the movie Elysium. The future does not look good.

Well I'm not an expert but that's more a problem of the design of the eye holes than with the concept of a ballistic mask itself.

they stormed the rooftops of several buildings because there were rumors antifa members preparing to throw big stone plates from there to the police.

Bootlicker

you're a real fuckin idiot, you know that?

they're there to conceal identity and protect against rocks, bats, fists, etc.

If they made one that actually had proper 120° vision, but no company does.
Also energy transfer. Even a 9mms energy isn't stopped by the mask.
Also it does nothing for even intermediate cartridge.

Good for fragments, and shotgun spray from a distance but other than that just added weight.

That's not what they are marketed as.
I hate to use slate but it's first link.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2010/10/why_dont_soldiers_wear_bulletproof_face_masks.html

belgian special forces

Attached: Toyota_Land_Cruiser_du_CGSU.jpg (1024x1037, 268K)