So user.... I read your post last night, is that what you really think about women?

>So user.... I read your post last night, is that what you really think about women?

Attached: file.png (640x800, 1023K)

fuck off you mentally ill hapa roastie whore

the one where i said they're not really that bad but i don't want to have much to do with them because i don't want to have much to do with anyone?
weren't you there when i wrote it? why are you even asking? it's not like you can be unaware of anything i'm aware of as a tulpa

Um no you didn't I am ANONYMOUSE

That rape is one of the most disgusting things on earth that anyone who fantasizes about it is kinda gross? Yes.

No, hazel eyed happa girl, misogyny is just a really easy way to troll people in 2019.

>So user.... I read your post last night, is that what you really think about women?

Yes.

*Takes ducktape, tie her arms, legs, cover her mouth and start to rape her viciously*
>Yes.

>tfw i didn't post anything about women last night

I actually was banned last night since jannies believe 'oregano' is reason for a ban but not making a discord shiling thread every day.

>"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Gonna take a lot of personal growth and stoicism for me to internalize that quote and not feel moral outrage/indignation when I see WMAF couples. Which is constantly btw I live in pic related
t. hapa bot

Attached: San_Francisco.jpg (1200x675, 175K)

No you worthless whore it was a meme. Too bad women don't have a sense of humor

I never fell for the woman hate, meme. So I'm safe no matter if any potential gf sees my Jow Forums posts.

No, it's what I think about you.

Fuck she's so hot. What's her name?

yes, i do think women should never shave

"Nah Babe, I posted about hating homosexuals. But yeah, that was a pretty good post about women too."

Men have rape fantasies too. Fantasies aren't reality. I can't believe you're so mad women won't fuck you that THIS is where your mind goes

I think those men are gross too.
Besides, there's dudes out there so mad about women not fucking them that they commit rapes and murders, so I think I'm probably doing OK.

I fucking wrote it did I Gnot?

Attached: Gnomed.jpg (225x225, 4K)

is fantazing about rape really that bad if u self insert as being raped

It's gross but not immoral, yeah.