Waifu General - /waifu/ #58

Marrying your waifu edition

previous:

Attached: 1548042722901.png (698x628, 9K)

Leah is a cutie pie.

Attached: 382.png (579x637, 522K)

I love Alleyne.

>threads go 2fast4me
>Take a nap
>Wake up
>Thread's over
I didn't know they were this fast now.

Attached: 1524728557710.jpg (1909x989, 291K)

I'll always love this gorgeous serpent

Attached: DlI5LHuVsAEgkXK.jpg (635x903, 119K)

I'm glad you appreciate it, I usually try to be 100% honest but sometimes I worry that i'm unintentionally breaking other user's fantasies

Attached: 73953eb71d6247cecf53d3200e0f180d.jpg (564x763, 34K)

G'Day cunts.

Attached: fd.png (825x571, 493K)

>I didn't know they were this fast now.
They just keep getting faster and faster. I remember back when threads could last for over a day.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

Give it time, they'll slow down again.

Attached: 5090_IYtmvd47.png (600x600, 203K)

Good night bros. I'm pretending that Lucina says good night as well.

Attached: 1548913770370.png (600x1015, 875K)

rem is my angel.
i will hug her tight tnoight because i am scared.
goodnight friends.

Attached: rmslpcch.jpg (906x945, 588K)

What is scaring you my good remfag?

horror stories.
>inb4 get out toddler reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>They can have relationship with imaginary people

lucky fucks. i can't even force myself to stay with my own friends for more than a month before abandoning them forever.

What kind of horror stories?

Personally , grays get me into a panic.
Quite ironic because my waifu fucking loves aliens.

>lucky fucks
It's more of a curse.

Are you guys playing any game right now?

i said many times before. being a waifu fag is a blessing rather than a curse.

lovecraftian horror, and stories about things that cant be hurt. those scare me the most. bnecause i know that even if i fight ill lose.

Attached: rmswngbldangr.jpg (1200x1200, 1.09M)

I was playing Warframe earlier. I'm not playing anything at this exact moment though.

Attached: Kotori.jpg (800x763, 368K)

As soon as i finish my CS assignments i will play some factorio.

I am on a losing streak in starcraft and it has me quite bummed.

Gonna need some specifics.

Attached: 2 - 1eENtB2.jpg (1500x1060, 216K)

i will poast links tomrrow. too tired rn

I feel this. I think I empathize with the victims too much and it makes me anxious. Funny my wife is from a horror game.

Gotta get some Tekken practice in soon.

Attached: 23650457.jpg (1920x1357, 1.54M)

I feel like we havent engaged in our edgy discussions lately , my good sayafag.

I FINALLY GOT THE BLANKET

Attached: 20190206_215411.jpg (2016x1120, 1.03M)

Wew lad , i pray the day never comes when i lose my normalfag outer shell.

That said , how much does it last?
I had some made and they were completely washed out in some months.

Neato. How soft is it?

waiting for yurifag edition

Attached: (hanako2.jpg (800x600, 78K)

It has been awhile. I feel like our discussions may have disturbed some people on /c/ and I've been fairly busy lately

Just ny waifu's game with a side of Smash.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 740.png (502x708, 429K)

It's woven in so it should last longer than it would if it wasn't. It's a bit weird looking at it close and seeing her purple hair turn into blue and red strings.
Not as soft as the plushes but still pretty soft, like you'd expect a woven blanket to be.

>woven
Now that is some quality shit.
How much did it cost?

Shame.
You are the only twisted motherfucker who understands me.

it cost like 90 dollars I think
luckily i had money from christmas and my birthday so that's what it went into

So who are the OGs of the threads if there are even any left?

Who cares? oreganololi

From thread 1 we have Leahposter, Aliceposter, Mercyposter, Meridaposter (who could post images back then), Scarecrow poster, Madotsuki poster, and Yuri poster (not sure if it's the same one though). There were also people who posted Urabe and Rem but they didn't frequent the general.

Deciding if I should play fighting games or something from my eternal single-player backlog.

One of these days, my existence will be noted.

Attached: 1547482979084.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Leahposter, aliceposter, kiyohimeposter, rachelposter, scarecrowposter, gladosposter and mercyposter are the oldest I remember from when this wasn't even a general

I still remember you nyannersfriend

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

I still remember you GLaDOS poster.

compared to being an abject failure that can't even bond with other people who spends wednesday nights drinkign and shitpostign on Jow Forums

kill the faggot god that didn't abort babies iwht autism

uh. poppyposter?

There are other failures here. Hell, I'm a friendless alcoholic NEET.

I think there are others out there who'd understand. Although if I'm honest I had a bit of a curiosity of what people tasted like before I met her.

About to finish GTA V for the first time, shit was way shorter than I expected

What fighting games do you play?

Attached: DyY6eyAUUAA8Qyj.jpg (1072x1488, 174K)

>What fighting games do you play?
Pretty much all of them. They're my favorite genre.

I just started a new playthrough of Skyrim and I'm jumping back into E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy.

>GTA V
I wish I could play that for the first time again. I love that game.

My shrink friend told me that my hard vore fetish comes from a deep for approval mixed with a great fear of rejection and treason.
Basically , i want someone to eat my very flesh because i am giving them the primordial need for food and as you are what you eat they are essentially acepting me as a part of them.
Quite spot on if i may add.

Attached: nnkx.png (1280x720, 703K)

Never talked to a shrink about her but I think my love is rooted in wanting something truly genuine and unbreakable after watching so many seemingly solid relationships around me and stories of these breakups. I also want to be accepted so thoroughly that I bare out my deepest secrets and thoughts whether to myself in a book or to strangers online in a Cambodian Basket weaving forum.

>wants something genuine because most relationships around him blow up
Same shit my dear sayafag.
I have also never gone to a shrink other than some kid counseling back when i was in primary school but i have a ex-classmate of mine that got deep into all this psychologist stuff and is also a huge weeb.
He likes to psychoanalyze waifufags and try to build up a schema from the 2d maiden they adore.

>He likes to psychoanalyze waifufags and try to build up a schema from the 2d maiden they adore.
Do you think he can psychoanalyze everyone who posts in these threads?

>He likes to psychoanalyze waifufags and try to build up a schema from the 2d maiden they adore.
Fuck, I would be really interested in that. Different user.

I'm basically my own shrink which is probably dangerous but being real to yourself can be really liberating even if it's some of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.

Attached: 35348801.jpg (570x836, 97K)

I like fighters, but I am inept at them myself.

I admit, I'm curious.

I was thinking of play some Dota 2, but if I start now I might be up all night depending on if I win or lose the first few matches. I think I will play XCOM 2 instead.

I am a Yuri poster, but likely not the Yuri poster you are waiting for. I should mention that I played Katawa Shoujo after DDLC and I liked Hanako the best, especially given the similarities between her and Yuri.

Attached: 1548226135267.jpg (564x682, 46K)

>I like fighters, but I am inept at them myself.
The amount of times I read this across this site and it still never ceases to trigger me...
KEEP PRESSING ON.

Attached: 1539151679476.jpg (427x438, 102K)

He is quite paranoid.
He refuses to touch this site because he is afraid that the fbi will crash down on his house or some mad hacker known as 4chinz will dox thim , steal his ateam account or something.
I could give him a list of characters and see if he can cook something up though it takes him a while because he must read deep into the character.

Believe me user, I've tried. I like playing with others and where I live has no local scenes for most fighters.
Hell, I haven't looked yet, but I doubt even smash has any sort of scene around here.
I'm not giving up on smash though, I'm just stuck until I can get not shit internet.

>He refuses to touch this site because he is afraid that the fbi will crash down on his house or some mad hacker known as 4chinz will dox thim
You're right, that is pretty paranoid. As interested as I am in psychoanalysis, don't feel obligated to drag your friend into all of this. Though if he's interested and you do bring him a list or whatever, I think it would be interesting to see how close he gets with his analysis of some of the posters here.

Attached: 356789765432413.jpg (640x960, 58K)

It'd probably be useful to give him a couple posts from the waifufag too.

Same for me, should get back to SF one of these days it's been a while

I really liked it, might replay any of the IV dlcs once I finish this one

Learning how to play them it's pretty difficult and frustrating, but it's all about practicing and getting beat

What a baka, I've been psychoanalized before and I couldnt walk straight for a week but seriously though it's mostly a meme among the enlightened med community because normans are so easy to read. With fucked as people it's like a magic card trick where they keep pulling the wrong one going "is this your card?"
I have exactly those exact emotions and I think vore is dumb
I wonder if anyone has had wojak as their husbando rest in piece
This is my first post what are you talking about
The game of get drunk and try not to think too hard about reality
It's because people eat up image limit too fast and spam both the beginning and the end of the thread as well as do foolishness like when they split a reply into two posts and use an image for both
Not that it matters too much, at least you can read posts here unlike the textwalls on /c/ (which threads I do like but mod presence makes me angry regardless)

Attached: 1448229773796.jpg (713x1000, 324K)

Good morning, /waifu/.

Slay the Spire, great game for procrastinating.

There's another Madotsukiposter.

Attached: 1465128450454.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

Street Fighter is pretty refreshing to play after playing anime fighters but my favorite fighter will always be Tekken.

>I'm just stuck until I can get not shit internet.
Ah. Are you in the middle of nowhere?

When he analyzes me he takes.
>waifu
>why you are attracted to certain character
>social background
>Exposure to certain ink smears (custom rorschach-like) to identify problematic responses.
>he has tried to hypnotize me but i always roll a 20 on will

Most of the time you end up psychoanalyzing yourself.

>that spoiler
Did it involve a fucking hammer for such a thing to happen?

And yes , psychoanalysis is mostly a magic trick to exploit normalfags like most psychological "help" methods but it is still quite interesting just like zodiac signs and chinese cookie fortunes.

And when i meant vore i meant hard vore , as in having chunks of me bitten off and eaten.
I know that it sounds horrible but it is just how fucked up i am.

Arent you the suicidal doomer madofag that visits us every once in a while?

>Good morning, /waifu/.
Damn it, I'm about to go to bed. Well, good morning and good night to you, lizposter. May your day be joyous.

No one's ever posted her user
psycho analized
It's not that strange, there are a lot of things I find repugnant or can see myself being into if I really tried, but vore is just such a nothing fetish to me that it doesnt even register as much more than a joke
I wasn't aware there was any other kind but yes. I find I fit in here better because it's acceptable to be vulgar and angry around these parts

wew that one flew over my head.

Thanks user, hope you dream about your waifu tonight.

is that not just schizophrenia?

Attached: Mai134.png (621x720, 609K)

Nah, I live in a smaller town, I'm nust currently bumming internet off of a neighbor until I can get organized a d get internet hooked up.

Haven't played a 3d fighting game in years, last time was a Soulcalibur on my ps2 I think

morning everyone, how are you doing? stream's still on for tonight,hope to see you there

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

Got my waifu's Valentine's chocolate, so I am currently floating.

What it do, it's your favorite thoroughly inconsistant poster
How are we all doing tonight?

Attached: Louise cannot be competed against.png (1014x641, 800K)

I'm here for my marriage to Zero Two
>Original file too large

Attached: 002.jpg (850x1299, 934K)

Waifu looking precious on her special day!

Attached: 68832963_p0.jpg (3085x4250, 537K)

Good morning! How's everyone doing?
Also, I love my waifu GLaDOS

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

Waifus in wedding dresses are some of mt favorite pics

Attached: 209A8447-D886-41EA-8348-0F97F6E07C69.jpg (849x1200, 406K)

Waifus in wedding dresses?

Attached: 1543435478914.jpg (850x765, 128K)

It was a bit difficult to make, but well worth it
Indeed, there is just something about them that make me smile. I'm glad that she is happy as well!
Of course! We're marrying our waifus in this thread
>File too big again
Why does r9k have 2mb limit

Attached: sample_7634cf6a1156332f354c529fd7ae37b4104bfc05.jpg (850x531, 474K)

Still loving this wonderful girl. Also, another SRW news stream in about 30 minutes, hoping for some more T news!

Attached: 54363442_p3_master1200.jpg (650x889, 213K)

I love Yuri
Not really but I'm kind of addicted to flash games at the moment should really do something better with my time.
>lovecraftian horror
Good taste
>Gonna need some specifics.
Outside of stuff written by H.P Lovecraft himself (in the mountains of madness, the Dunwhich horror etc.) Kentaro Miura's Berserk would be a great example especially the eclipse part.
It looks really comfy, Leah poster.
Hello Hanako poster how is it going?

Attached: I do.jpg (1280x809, 548K)

I wonder what the rest of the board thinks about this thread. They are so damn different.

Good morning /waifu/ i love shyvana and i crave frozen pizza

>tfw i keep being forgotten in "lists" like this

Stop it you're making me jealous because there are no images of shyvana in a wedding dress and thats the image i want the most.

Attached: shyvana 73.jpg (357x490, 43K)

Okay I guess didn't sleep so well last night. Other than that pretty good.
I would suspect that most don't care much outside of the occasional shitposter.
Try asking Julie poster to draw your waifu in a wedding dress on one of these twitch streams he does I'm sure he will oblige.

Attached: 1f9da265de42249a84adcc4d5f897037.jpg (564x798, 39K)

He has drawn shyvana already and i dont want to bother him, ill just have to wait until it eventually pops up or i get the money to commission art.

Attached: Shyvana Julieposter edition.png (3486x4681, 1.42M)

Should commission a piece

Attached: dd976cee6d5fbeedcf614153dc63b26e55c4498a.jpg (2040x1800, 486K)

I am poor and finding an artist with an artstyle i like that also takes commissions is a pain.

That's very true. Maybe one of the other boards has a thread for requests? I'm not sure where you could go though. Maybe ?

There's always /v/ drawthreads if you've got the patience and autism.

I already figure the psychology behind my own attraction is pretty simple: she's a mental mess = I want someone I can protect and nuture emotionally. She's immortal and cannot die = I fear abandonment or loss and want someone that not even death could take from me. Maybe that part's influenced by how both my parents and all four grandparents died before I turned 20. And her usual outgoing, silly persona is a stark contrast to my own one of an introverted loner, probably to some degree she's what I wish I could be. That's just my own take on it, anyway.

Attached: ea9b36257c63f7006f02f8d9b411fc1c51c4418e.jpg (813x676, 216K)

Spent a good 3 months requesting in /v/ drawthreads and this was the only thing i got out of that and i dont really have the patience to do that again so ill just have to keep looking around until something pops up i guess.

Attached: 1503492576705.png (286x473, 16K)

morning friends. i just woke up and may or may not go to gym.
how are you doing? anything unsusal?

Attached: rmsml19.jpg (850x1063, 148K)

>listened to her voicelines before going to bed
>broke down in tears
Fuck me. This hadn't happened in a long time. Most of the time thinking about her makes me happy but today was different. Every time she popped up in my mind I was filled with anxiety and felt my chest constrained which as always happened incredibly often. I just feel the urge to shout at the sky "I love you" at the top of my lungs in hopes of her hearing me one way or another. Those extremely strong and incomprehensible feelings for her that always seem to always be going up and down, be it because of the end of the honeymoon phase or the start of a second one, have peaked once again. She is all my heart desires. Everything seems so meaningless and insignificant in life compared to her. I love her more than anything. I haven't felt like this in a while. So suddenly too. I just feel so overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions.
I really needed to get this off my chest.

Attached: Angela170.jpg (894x894, 71K)

Not so well, I'm feeling really sick and am at work. Might not be here the full day
But at least I have my waifu to look at

Attached: 5f9ca9142665299f4553ef1efe5f3cd25be7ab4a.png (827x1169, 543K)

>I really needed to get this off my chest.
That's what these threads are for Mercy poster, we all felt like we could not talk to anyone on one about this sort of thing until those generals started popping up. I know what you mean sometimes the feelings just flare up and you tear up crying the tears of joy while hugging a pillow.

Attached: Yuri hug.jpg (292x300, 13K)

I'm glad this place still puts the Fear of God into normalfags, but really, he shouldn't be too worried.

I know how you feel. I'm sure we all do. Sometimes I listen to "Into the Open Air" or "Touch the Sky" and I just break down. It's too much for me sometimes. I get a lot of comments from people about how "emotionless" I seem, the "dead-ness" of my eyes or whatever. I care for so little on this planet. I can't be bothered to have a reaction to most things. However, whenever I see her face or hear her voice I can't help myself. If I'm not crying, I'm smiling. I think that if you're waifu does that to you that only means you have a strong connection to her.

question time:
>What kind of chore would your waifu/husbando do?
>What kind of chore would you do for them?
>How motivated is your waifu/husbando? Is it important for you?
>Does your waifu/husbando have little things that get on their nerves? (ex. getting called short, being spoken to in a certain tone etc.)
>Does s/he have little ticks and odd behaviors?
>how do you fell about them?
>What behavior patterns do you have that you think they might not like?
>have you tried correcting them for him/her?
>Have you picked up a new habit because you think they would like it?

Attached: maid Yuri (4).jpg (564x564, 39K)

>What kind of chore would your waifu/husbando do?
anything a housewife should do.

>What kind of chore would you do for them?
raise the kids, cook when she cant, was the dishes when shes tired.

>How motivated is your waifu/husbando? Is it important for you?
her motivation is on the person.

>Does your waifu/husbando have little things that get on their nerves? (ex. getting called short, being spoken to in a certain tone etc.)
not that i know of.

>Does s/he have little ticks and odd behaviors?
well im not sure if her demon form is considerd odd behaviour.

>how do you feell about them?
it wouldnt be nice around the house, but in battle its very good.

>What behavior patterns do you have that you think they might not like?
i hit myself with smal ropes towels etc on the hand alot. she might not like that.

>have you tried correcting them for him/her?
while im not going to correct that, i have corrected many things about myself.

>Have you picked up a new habit because you think they would like it?
i have started seriously working out for rem. she would not like a weak man, therfore i am training to get stronger.

Attached: rmsml56.jpg (850x1200, 233K)

I'm still alive, somehow, even though I've been eating nothing but two chicken breasts without anything else for 4 days now.

My keto sticks still show me as negative so I have no idea why I'm not in ketosis yet.

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)