Why not get a weed gf?

why not get a weed gf?

Attached: weee.jpg (640x960, 475K)

Weed gives me panic attacks unless it is mostly CBD. I suspect the same is true for most other robots.

Attached: weed43534.png (1250x1156, 877K)

My gf was a weed gf. She smoked daily and was super unmotivated to do anything. She stopped but I think it hurt her development. She graduated and now does nothing

girls who smoke weed fuck niggers

Attached: It's a scientific fact.gif (245x271, 1.08M)

>pot thot
>costs more
>worse fuckhole

I'm a weed smoker but I would never want a weed smoker gf. I used to have weed smoker friends who were female, and they are absolutely insufferable.

I had one and she was a fat ugly cheating slut

Fuck smoking weed. It's all about cannabis oils nowadays.

For the same reason there's nothing here user. Same reason as anything.

Because her escapism won't solve either of our problems.

because a weed gf is a easy slut for other pot smokers gf.... and you never gf up a pot smoking girl unless you like being cheated on

Yep same boat user. Weed freaks me out!

DUDE DRUGS LMAO

we get it, you're another boring edgy teenager rebelling against his parents. Just shut the fuck up already.

It would be fun, but I know weed is bad for me. Kills my already-low motivation. If I smoked as much as I wanted, I'd get absolutely nothing done.

aww how cute another pewdiepie underage poster is being edgy.

Kill yourself edgy zoomer. Your have no rights and your experiences and opinions are worthless until you are at least 30 years old.

Attached: DAB6034E-0C81-4CE6-9DC3-F6E667FCE999.jpg (273x185, 16K)

because i'm lame and don't do drugs and don't really want to start either.

Yeah, I get hyper critical and anxious about what I'm doing and my future. It feels like I'm getting hit by a psychological alien attack.

kek that's a cute opinion you have. did moomy let you post that all by yourself underage?
I dont need your permission to have rights and my experiences and opinions are valid and nothing you say or post will change that lil underage queer. now run back to moomy and duhdies basement. later sport

only because i have to do it outside. dad said im not allowed to smoke in his backyard so i have to find an isolated spot. i almost got caught a buncha times because ninja security

I fucking hate people who have drank or done drugs

i remember when weed used to make me feel good

Have you ever done drugs or drank?

I would absolutely love to.

No, but I have a burning hatred of people who have, especially younger people

had one. didn't choose her for it, just found out about it eventually. congrats, it's like all the useless stoners you went to highschool with, except they have a vagina.

Holy shit I think I know that overpass. Alley pond park in New York

>why not get a x gf?
There's still the problem of getting a gf to begin with, any flavor of it is a luxury and you damn well know beggars can't be choosers.

I do at higher amounts, a little is fine. Have you tried just smoking a quarter of what you usually do?

Not an argument. You're desperately grasping as straws here and throwing around buzzwords. The epitome of an NPC fag. Drink bleach.

Attached: 3F394166-9BB9-4B8A-B7BF-46B21C88B5AC.png (202x200, 49K)

Then you don't know what you're fucking talking about. You have no experience with any of it. There's nothing wrong with doing any of that, as long as it's in moderation, and you're not a junkie/drunk.

what he means is that the older I get, the more I stfu and listen to people older than me. If you really don't think older people have wisdom, you're a fucking retard

Attached: 1518074204871.jpg (320x290, 23K)

Same. Sativa will either give me a really good time or it will make me very anxious, and generally the latter is the case. Indica is always nice though

Because the last one i tried to get with had told me i was the only person in the town that cared about her, then prkceeded to kick me out of her room the instant her usual piece of man ass took her back

That's weird, because I've learned the opposite. Back when I was young, I thought that older meant wiser, but as I got older, I realized that most people are half brain dead, and most old folks don't understand how the world works nowadays.

WEED is for scrubs, edibles, and vapes are healthier.

Now we are talking.

Drugs are lit dude.

But muh fat bong rip. Bongs are pretty aesthetic as well.

Smell is horrible.

Because women are lazy and mentally incapable already to begin with. Do I really want to further couch potato a being who sits on its ass all day scratching its pussy while giving up orders to serve her or else it's bye ye sex and relationship, who has had everything served up to her on a platter ever since day one, who already has no personality to begin with and who's intellectual and motory functions resemble that of a poorly educated child.

Who also most likely will smoke all of the epic giggle lettuce LMAOO you use yourself without a seconds though while you bust your ass to make enough to cover these expenses, all of this for just the slight hint of getting sex out of her more easily.

Fuck no, source is a normie who's had three stoner gf's and will never take a fourth one.

Because theyre psychos and selfish

Had one a few months ago, she smoked EVERY NIGHT. She never got a job and a wasted a lot of money on her when I had 2 jobs. They are parasites. Sex was good though

Attached: 1548729633100.jpg (326x303, 14K)

>why dont you get an ___ GF
IM FUCKING UGLY AND BORING LEAVE ME ALONE REEEEEE

Attached: MASH_s06e21_-_Temporary_Duty_(rus,eng).avi_snapshot_20.21_[2018.10.21_20.37.01].jpg (512x384, 97K)

Girls who smoke pot are the worst.
They are a bunch of dumb roasties who leave you for the dealer desu. They are also more braindead than a regular roastie.

>not stealing your girl's weed instead
LMAOing @ your life

What if I find a good girl first, then introduce her to weed? Those negative qualities are already not present, and I don't have to worry about wasting a fuck load of money on bud because I can keep her tolerance low (it's pretty easy, just don't smoke a fuck load all the time like most retards, it's what I do)

I only do edibles these days. And I only enjoy being high alone. When I'm high around others I tend to get very annoyed with the people I'm with. Maybe I'm just with the wrong crowd.
Though I will say I bet having sex while high is the best thing ever, because it always makes me super horny and jerking off feels amazing.