Welp it was fun while it lasted. Ill leave me PC to my little bro and im donating my cryptos

Welp it was fun while it lasted. Ill leave me PC to my little bro and im donating my cryptos.

Attached: IMG_20190207_185327.jpg (1368x1824, 250K)

user? what are you about to do?

I WANT TO BE IN THE NEWS SCRRENCAP HI MOM!!!

Kill yourself kike. Hope you get bombed by iran.

I don't think I like where this may be going. Don't do anything rash, user.

Attached: 54DAE736-83A3-4F79-B13B-6B27FC8BD17D.png (191x264, 7K)

hmm. I know what this is. yeah guess it was fun for you user. but all things end

Don't bother he's going to spend his days in a cold cell after he loses the elections

explain explain explain explain

I think citizens of israel get conscripted to the military for a short time when they reach adulthood

OP I do not encourage anything but if you do end up doing something make sure to post it

literally what is this are you being drafted?

WHEN I STICK MY FINGER IN MY BUM
THE POO COME OUT

>LITERALLY dying for Israel

YASSSS GOYIM SLAYYY

oy vey
this is a shoah

Whatever your thinking about doing don't user live a long and nice life instead

Israeli citizens have to serve in the military.

whats the point of mandatory government service? doesnt that take the 'patriotism' aspect away from it? people who serve in my country are 'the brave and the few' because they volunteer their lives to do it. doesnt mandatory service turn 'the brave and the few' into 'the reluctant and many'? i feel that would have a huge impact on the morale of a military consisted of people who are there by law, not by choice.

Who cares? Die for your leaders.

Because nations like Israel have much smaller populations than their combined enemies, having every able bodied person having military training is the only way they could survive in case of invasion.

I'll take the crypto off your hands. God speed.

you know, it's not hard to dox you when your people are always named goldberg or something or other

ha jokes on you my last name is goldman not goldberg

I hope you accidentally die in your 1st day, chosenite.

Fellate your issued firearm and pull the trigger.

Calm down retards.
Op just got a letter for mandatory military service.

see ya in hell kike

why would his conscript be addressed to a "mr. benjamin" at the prime minister office
pretty sure he's trying to larp as benjamin netanyahu or something

My country also has military service for anyone over 18, but not everyone is drafted. The problem is that until they let you go you can't work so you have to stall for a year waiting for a decision from the military

The ministers office is the return address you ding dong. Have you ever sent a piece of mail before?

which country? seems like wasted year

so the prime ministers office sends out the conscript orders?
huh the more you learn

>Literally only told them I want to die and showed them depression diagnosis
>Exempted from IDF service, get social security, and more perks

The NEET life isn't that bad if you're an Israfag.

Attached: 1547629291864.png (554x400, 52K)

Dont employers care about you having diagnosis?

please teach me how to get money from bituach leumi

Doesnt Israel use literal autists to analyze satellite pictures? I read something like this and it seems like a smart move

Brazil, I desperately need to work and I feel like I could get something but the fucking government is holding me back

Whether you like it or not.
Israel is a defacto ethnostate and the wars it's fights are in the nations direct interest not part of some ulterior agenda or vague geopolitics.
In that kind of scenario conscription makes sense, there's no ambiguity as to what you are fighting for.
I'm pretty sure the IDF also has a core of professional soldiers.

just convert to Ultra Orthodox, those niggers can get an exemption to "study the Torah", kek

Good luck user,my country has mandatory military service too and it completely destroyed me mentally and physically.During those two years I was constantly depressed and I had suicidal thoughts every other day,as a result I started doing drugs to escape from reality and I became a total wreck.Call me weak or whatever you want but military life is definitely not for me

I'd give anything to be in your position. I wish I joined the military 10 years ago when I was 18. Now i'm an old piece of shit NEET whos falling apart physically with no skills. The military would have been awesome for me I think.

Haha, my man!
>tfw got my associates degree payed by IDF
>tfw got kicked out after 5 months of "service" because of depression and SPD
>now work in the field I've studied and earn good enough shekels
Outjewed the jew.

Attached: tumblr_ntg4gfOWpf1udwanoo1_1280.jpg (655x650, 103K)

Wow, what a dumb and gay system

Maybe if I was an aspie or schizo, not for depression.

>Read online about depression/OCD/schizophrenia/etc symptoms (depending on how much money and perks you're willing to lie to get)
>Go to psychiatrist
>Tell him you have: (altered version of main symptoms mixed with bullshit so he won't suspect)
>Get diagnosis
>Complain to bituach leumi
>Get invited and continue to bullshit the fuck out of them for cash (bonus points and chances if family members are in on your lie)
>Profit

Ayeeee

Attached: 1547640442361.jpg (210x240, 6K)

Israel has an anti-missile defense system (Iron Dome) that is better against heavy long-range missiles, they also probably secretly have nukes and who knows what kind of US experimental weapons. Iran would lose massively in an exchange with Israel.

Have fun going to war for shlomo shekelberg. Literally. Lmoa

Attached: 1493688833160.png (500x500, 185K)

but he's also a shlomo shekelberg, only lower in tribal rank

Mr. Benjamin Shekelberg pls think this through. You have so many years ahead of you to exploit the goyim! why give up now?

Attached: 1545367826672.png (514x652, 197K)

Don't donate the cryptos! Send them to me so I can buy drugs with it.

Attached: 1529605833760.jpg (1520x1080, 177K)

America banned mandatory service not that long ago... Your grandfather was in the military against their own will if they were unlucky enough to be picked in the draft lotto. And they will bring it back anytime if there was a major war. Why the hell you think all men have to join selective service at 18 by law?

The point is to defend your country in case of a hostile threat, which is a duty for all male citizens able bodied

The idea that a country is just a huge economic space in which to "exercise your freedums" or whatever gay shit is a really modern western idea and will go into the chipper as soon as international relations deteriorate again / the western decline will cause it to no longer be shielded via economic soft power alone

it creates a shared experience for all citizens. everyone knows how to defend the country in a time of need. the US is the only country without a strong history of conscription, but even then was part of the reason for national unity in the 20th century.

Oy I'm one of those gifted NEET citizens that don't have to serve in the army
Social security would be nice tho how much do they pay you i can definitely get them a depression diagnosis document

Attached: IMG_20190207_051316.jpg (640x1136, 37K)

you dont have to tell your employer that your depressed retard

>get drafted by isis
>Literally only told them I want to die and showed them depression diagnosis
>"congratulations"

>dying for a parasitic entity that ruined half of the world
yass goyim slay!
fuck off retard