Why do American bedrooms look so bare?

I noticed when i see an American guy or girl filming from their bedrooms on Youtube, they have next to nothing in their rooms. It's so bare and plain and cold looking. How do you even sleep in that environment and feel comfortable. All you have in there is a chest of drawers, a bed, maybe one or two picture frames, and some bags hanging off the bed frame. There is so much space in your rooms. It looks so bare and empty.

Just was watching a girl from Pennsylvania filming in her room. Nothing there except chest of drawers and bed? in a woman's room? They accumulate masses of shit in the UK.

In the UK we have mass amounts of shit packed into our bedrooms. I live in a 2 bed flat and both the rooms are rammed with stuff. Ii'm not talking junk and crap either. Actual stuff i use and need in there. Tables, tv stand, tv, lamps, shelving units, ornaments, cushions,shoes, clothing, to name a few. You walk into our bedrooms in the UK and everything is compact but not necessarily messy, just heavily furnished with furniture and belongings.

why don't Americans put anything in their bedrooms and make it look cozy?

Attached: 1022929.jpg (615x409, 49K)

We have larger houses than you, so we don't have to cram as much stuff in a single room.
And even if we did, that's not very good feng shui nigga

Attached: rainman.png (1051x993, 869K)

>Why do American bedrooms look so bare?
They read Jordan Peterson and watched Marie Kondo, so they learned to tidy up.

Why do you need these material items to be happy? In my room I've got a tv, a dresser, a comfy bed, a nightstand, and a lamp. Bedrooms are made for sleeping. I don't need to look around and admire my things.

>things I need
>ornament

Why the fuck do you need that?

All that's in mine is my bed, dresser, nite stand , and a TV insome times will watch a little Netflix before bed. My bedroom is for sleeping.
Every thing else I do is in my living room

I kind of noticed similar when I visited some online friends in europe. Very dirty people and this naturally extends to their living spaces. It just comes down to the psyche and mindset of two very different people, yuros/burgers. In America we place tidiness in high regard. Also we are wealthier so we can afford to have our desk in the office instead of the bedroom or bathroom. Bedroom is for bedroom, hence the name. Bathroom is for bathing, hence the name. There is also the class element. Poor people tend to have smaller more cramped spaces with cheap stuff strwn about. It's a status symbol to have nice things put up where they belong. It's subtle but the effect is pronounced when done right.

To make it feel like a home? somewhere where i can relax and get my peace etc? If i want to sleep in a cold, miserable, bare setting i'd go to a jail cell

I learned this from women. You have to make a home a home.

I just want to feel secure and comfortable while i sleep? I want my bedroom to exuberant warmth and comfort. I don't want to feel like i am sleeping in a Siberian gulag

That's not what op is talking about, look at the awful image posted. Let the design of the room be what makes it feel like home. Furniture, artwork, flowers. You don't need a broken rack pulled from a dumpster behind the salvation army to liven up the space when a nice wooden table and flower arrangement does the job so much better.

I'm always moving. Cant afford to be attached to a room like that. Rolling stone and all that jazz.

Having a lot of shit
is for cucks.

Because my room is fucked and i dont know how to fix it.

All I have is my PC, Desk, and bed. Still it somehow manages to look shit.

>I noticed when i see an American guy or girl filming from their bedrooms on Youtube, they have next to nothing in their rooms
Youtubers naturally want to have a better presentation. A lot of American bedrooms are a fucking mess.

>Tables, tv stand, tv, lamps, shelving units, ornaments, cushions,shoes, clothing, to name a few
TV and tables go in the living room, lamps are wholly unnecessary because we have a light above our heads, shoes belong in the closet, clothes in the drawers... you have a messy room.

Who the fucks gonna let you stick your cock in em on a fucking bunk bed my nigga?

this

the last 10 years i've moved at least once every 2 years, and many times shorter periods of time

self explanatory i would assume as to why the room isn't as homey

Americans are not wealthier. They just have larger debt potential than Euros. Ameritards have bigger houses because they are cheap and made of wood,plus the land is shit cheap too. The average Euro is healthier, wealthier and better educated that the average Amerimutt.

Salty smelly european

He is 100% right, Joshuah

If debt potential means wealth then I'm not sure what your point is. So labor, material, and land is cheaper for better quality stuff despite wages being higher for us? This is a good thing. I'm quite happy living on two acres with my granite countertops, two car garage, and stone exterior. You can't really brag about living in a two million euro house when it's only 75 square meters now. Sure history is cool but a shitshack from the 1850s doesn't really compare to the kind of interiors you expect as an American. Worst case scenario I decide I want to upgrade and sell my place for 300k and move, build a new house, then repeat after another 15 to 20 years. At the very most I just need a house to last as long as I'm alive. I prefer extravagance over longevity. I'd almost rather my house disappears when I die than have to think about some brown people living in what was once my house 100 years from now.

Bong here, room has almost no space to walk around. King size bed, big battlestation, several bookshelves and wardrobes, stacks of books and clothes on the floor, loads of big indoor plants so it looks like a jungle. Cosy as fuck. American rooms are horrifying, like a dorm room before anyone has moved in

Facts not feelings, Amerimuttard.

If you see a tidy room, people are bullshitting you. They've either just tidied, or they want you to think they live in a show room.

Even a tidy room for a normal person will have some clutter. If you don't see anything at all, they're even more boring than the faggots here.

No by that I mean that Americans simply carry far greater amounts of debt than Euros. It's much easier to take out loans or multiple credit cards in the US. That's not a sign of wealth in any way, in fact its more a sign of poverty than anything else. Regarding house size everything is proportionate, if you want to live in a city in America you'll pay similar prices to Europe for similar size dwellings. Also because most Europeans are either educated or skilled they tend to need to be near cities for work, where as many Americans have unskilled labour or agriculture jobs and can live outside the city. My house is 850sqm and is on a 1.5 acre site in the suburbs. It's more than adequate for me. My parents live in countryside in a much bigger home on several acres of land but it only cost just over 300k.

yes. salty sodium saturated skin as well as an unpleasant odor are often associated with europeans. this is a fact, not an opinion I agree Adolf

You don't have a TV in your bedroom? Me and my wife have one in the living room, one in our bedroom and one in each kids room.

I also have tables in the bedrooms to accommodate the lamps and plants etc. How can you have a bright bedroom main light on at night time? Having a lamp in there is just better and makes for a more relaxing bedtime routine.

If you mean taking on debt, yurocucks can do so just as easily as burgers. The reason they don't have nice things like us is because they don't have as much money. This is pretty cut and dry so I'm not sure why you try to argue it. We also have this neat invention here in America, it's called a car. It allows us to live further from work than walking distance, but almost magically we are still able to get there within 30 minutes. You showed your hand too much in this last post. The only people who have to live in or near cities are the uneducated and unskilled. As bad as our ghettoes are I can only imagine what your hovel looks like.

TV in bedroom is just a dumb idea. I mean maybe a dock for your phone so you have music and shit while getting up in the morning. It's not like you can get caught up on your jew brainwashing programming before work or while asleep.

Attached: ISmysvdreo8l110000000000.jpg (1024x683, 301K)

Excessive clutter is associated with poverty in the United States. Having many things that cannot fit on a shelf is a sign of wealth.