Guys... So I haven't been eating lately and I decided to see how much I weigh...

Guys... So I haven't been eating lately and I decided to see how much I weigh. With all my clothes off I found that I weighed 95lbs.... Should I be worried? I feel like that's how much a 6th grader should weigh. I'm 23 years old and 5'6 btw

Attached: 1547927013125.jpg (750x713, 56K)

be my sticc gf

oregcanew

Okay, you are fucked.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-07-14-07-50-110_com.miui.calculator.jpg (954x970, 82K)

Feel like? Its 3rd grader weight what the fuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Literally anorexic, get ready for organ failure soon.

Eat something retard. I don't see what's so difficult here. If for some reason you are physically unable to then see a doctor, retard.

thats 43 kg for any commies in the thread

i passes that in 4th grade.

I've always just been this skinny. Ever since I can imagine. But yeah, I'm gonna try to eat more. I asked my doctor about it and he said that skinny people live longer so it's ok.... Sounds like bullshit

For 5 ft 6 in that is a reasonable weight.

Are you a whore or a man?

If you are a roastie whore piece of shit your weight is a little bit low from 46 to 51 top is the top tier best weight for a super hot cumdumpster

if you are a man please get help ASAP we are here for you brother, hope you will get better soon

How on Earth is that a reasonable weight?

I am a man. Thank you user

Attached: 1511614582269.jpg (850x1144, 120K)

Do you feel tired all the time? Can you work out or do manual labor for hours at a time? Is your pee more clear than yellow? Do your joints hurt? Do you get a lot of head aches? How well can you and do you sleep.

If you suffer from any of those then you probably are malnourished.

Fuck.... A decent number of those things do effect me. I do have clinical depression as well, so that probably plays into it. My sleep is ok I guess, although i am awake right now at 4am.

i weigh 77 kilos and im 18,should i be worried?

Stop being a little girl and eat food. You live in a prosperous country

Go eat a burger

Well it's better to be underweight than overweight but being a hungry skeleton with 0 muscle mass doesn't sound healthy to me. And it probably means you also have nutrient deficiencies. Use myfitnesspal to track your calories and calculate your bmr. It has a setting for gaining weight instead of losing

idk about rtard units but I put 10 kg on in last 3 months bc I quit weed and replaced it with food, should I be more worried

if you want to gain weight be prepared to eat more than you feel comfortable. You have to eat even when you're not hungry. Remember to eat healthy food too. Eggs, meat, fried chicken, milk, bread.. and so on. Do this everyday and you will slowly gain weight.

BUT that's not enough. You have to exercise also. It makes you more hungry and you gain muscle, which weighs more than fat.

I have a BMI of 20.0, but I've lost about 6 pounds over the last few months because I've been sick. I don't believe it's healthy being this thin. I hope to gain more weight again soon. Best of luck to you user

>43kg
blimey.

Attached: 1527260578199.png (388x392, 223K)

I'm 5'4, 130lbs. Skinny with some muscle.

You're ill dude. Get calories through drinks if you're not a big eater. Milk + protein powder.

5 foot 6 is incredibly small. He is a good weight for his size.

Woah, you're so skinny i can throw you around the room like a pillow while i fuck your brains out.
Judging by your posts you have absolutely no muscle mass to stop me, where do you live op?
I feel like i raping an awkward skinny boy.

Having clear piss means you drink enough

OP here. Am I too skinny?

Attached: 1C57E552-50AF-4F98-B9AC-AAFBE6CD5C21.jpg (1362x1830, 799K)

obviously
no wonder your tits are basically nonexistent

fuck me...
I won't even ask for titty pics, I could just look at my manboobs

Lmaoo jesus fookin christ

How tall? I'm 75 kilos at 6'3 and still need to lose about 5 kilos to be at my goal. 77 could actually be a tad chubby if you're not tall or muscular.

>OP here. Am I too skinny?

Yes. You need to put on some weight. No too much bulk, but more weight for sure. Just eat more, eat clean, and make sure to exercise regularly.

It will take some time, and a bit of trial and error, but you will eventually find a balance and achieve a healthy look. Be patient and consistent with yourself. If you think you gain too much just cut it back again. If you're not gaining then eat some more. You have the advantage of youth on your side and you're not starting off as some disgusting fat person.

Your level of body fat is fine (could stand to gain a little) but you really need a little muscle to fill out your frame.

Yes you are certainly way too skinny to me you could do with putting on a few healthy bounds and maybe working it into muscle to tone yourself out

Not really. You look quite average, and your legs are slightly thicc.
You aren't OP though.