OH NO NO NO NO

>Barring political correctness, and knowing she can't voice her actual opinions because of how toxic reddit has become, what do you think was actually on her mind? Do you think she wants a divorce?

Attached: IMG_20190207_152344.jpg (1079x1473, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/vaginal-abnormalities-vaginal-agenesis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course she wants a divorce, any man with a 6 inch micropenis doesn't deserve marriage.

The man's a coward in that. Kind of fitting I guess, considering his condition.
A shitty situation for everyone though. She's not implying she wants a divorce, just airing her disappointment which mainly seems to stem from being lied (or "lied") to, rather than out of just plain sexual dissatisfaction. I feel bad for her for sure. He definitely should have handled the issue differently.

I swear you guys make me insecure about having 6.2 dick...

Damn that bitch went a whole year of not fucking and stayed with the guy. Either he is really amazing or rich.

waiting till the marriage is dangerous

Attached: 1545516168038.jpg (1111x1105, 250K)

or she fucked chad
also nice pretext for divorce rape

>that pic
she still qt af tho

THAT SHIT IS HOW NIGGAS DIE

>In the year where you can buy 3000-utravibrating-coocher stuffer on internet and have it delivered right to your bed women are still obsessed with the dick size

to be honest it's the guy in the OP that's more concerned wit his penis, not the wife. She seems more distressed by him hiding something like that, and rightly so. The man's the Stacey in that situation.

Kek underrated
I see what you did there

I think the guy was in the most wrong. Having a micropenis and not telling her is like saying you have terminal cancer or some other equivalent medical condition that you need to tell your SO. I see why she feels cheated. It's pretty obvious he was keeping a secret from her, his micro penis. However, they're both idiots for getting married after only dating after 6 months. Both of them have poor senses of judgment.

He's probably sick of being dumped for having Asian penis.

They look happy god really has a cruel sense of humour.

That's incredibly gay and fake tho.
There's literally no way to spend more than an afternoon with a tranny and not realize.
He gon have a bulge down there no matter how well "tucked", he's not getting periods, then there's id with a male name, childhood pics, his friends and family, details about his past not adding up, bone structure, etc.

Attached: 1506528941680.jpg (720x711, 81K)

You are an idiot, surgery and changing your documents is not hard.

hahaha holy shit guaranteed murder

The tranny I was with had pads in her house so I thought she was on her period when she didn't seem interested in sex. They also didn't shower a whole week and I learned it was because they didn't wanna be found out. The whole being disowned by family and no pictures passed like .. 5 years prior raise red flags for me.

Oh I agree but if the post is true.It's just cruel.

fpbp. Women all deserve 9 inches at the minimum. Its still early in the marriage, she can probably get an annulment pretty easily.

>come out to friend of 3 months I met long after post transition
>he literally thinks I'm pulling his leg until I dig up a 2 year old therapist email (even pointed to my Adam's apple before that)

You've met passable traps but bc they were passable you didn't know (that's the point, actually, I think you left it out in your definition of "passable").

You'd have to be super gay to pass on that trap.

The Man that every Man wants

Nigger """she""" is not post OP, that's the whole point of having to wait for marriage as an excuse, plus """she""" says trap not transwoman

I don't get it was he post op? Was he asian also

pic related is a trnany

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-27-21-38-28.png (1080x2160, 1.91M)

I hear that Lazada is having a flash sale

nice larp faggot i've met 12s of trannies and dated many too, you always can tell no matter how "passable" it just takes more time (and above 80IQ) to tell

They are very delusional because of men being kind to them and going along with it, selective bias, mental illness

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-22-17-44-01.png (1080x2160, 1.43M)

Bullshit, there's no way she wouldn't have noticed the guy has a micropenis

Attached: D197808D-8FF0-460F-B934-E0F5F83C07F3.png (1136x640, 1.16M)

The fucking double standards on this this. Imagine
>guy dates girl
>girl wants no sex before marriage because religion or whatever
>wedding night arrives
>"surprise, I have no vagina!"
The entire thread would be criticizing HIM and calling HIM the asshole. And yes, it's a real thing
urologyhealth.org/urologic-conditions/vaginal-abnormalities-vaginal-agenesis

Did you have FFS or just started early?
Why are transphobes so retarded? If they pass you can't tell that's the literal definition of passing. If you met one where you could tell then they didn't pass

the whoremoans turned ur brain into mush faggot, one thing is "passing" i.e. u casually meet one and talk for a few minutes, another is fucking living and dating one, which is what we're talking about.

Or, using your own logic, there's no such thing as passing trannies ever, as they/you will never be *like* a woman not even just physically, just prolongue the time it takes to be found out

I am saying if you saw them as biological female from day one all the way to breakup then you have no information on whether they were trans or not. The ones you clocked are not proof that they're all clockable.

yea there's no such thing idiot, that's a myth you mentally ill bastard came up with.

It just can't happen, even if hypothetically you had a 100% passing tranny (i.e. u take a very feminine male and hook him to whoremoans since age 8 to his teens, asian, whathaveyou), you SRS him with the best surgeon in the world using cutting edge technique, you'll still be able to tell by his p*ssy being FAKE and incredibly easily at that.

Now the reality of course is even really really pretty trans women miss the mark long before getting to that

It is the batshittery that gives it away, not their passing status.

Maybe if you guys realised that she's trying to help.

I know we all hate roasties but if this dude has a LEGIT micropenis doctor diagnosed 1 inch or less he knew what he was doing trying to hide it and thats a bit fucked. You wouldnt want to be surprised wedding night with your virgin wife to find she was born weird and has a massive gaping vagina that feels like nothing.

You can still have sex with a micropenis dumbass.