BPD Feels

>friend ghosts me and ignores my attempts at communication
>start thinking up ways to commit suicide in front of them so that I can force myself to be important and stick in their head forever

>teacher gives me an 80 on an essay I tried my best on
>leave a note on their desk telling them that if they hate me so much they should just tell me, and that it's okay because I hate myself too

Attached: 1549282817681.gif (400x399, 725K)

Just kill yourself you fucking waste of air

Stop being friends with people. You just make others suffer. Fucking social leech.

imagine being an 18+ male and doing shit like this

BPD people should just be euthanized honestly. They're like a human virus, hurting all they touch including themselves.

Do you realize that most Borderliners were more stable during their childhood and early teens, and only become this way because of stress and trauma?

Not original kys faggot

truth. bpd is simply being a bad person. BAD people do these things.
kys

BPD guy looking for a BPD girl here.
If you wanna talk just drop your discord (or I'll drop mine)

Diagnosed BPD at 24 years of age.

It fucking wrecked me. I went down a rabbit hole of suicidal thoughts, extreme self harm, and debasing myself online.

I'd been pretty fine for most of my life. Thanks to regular counselling and high intelligence, I avoided a great deal of problem as an adult.

But something about that diagnosis made me realise I was permanently broken. I''d never self harmed in my life, and suddenly I was burning big chunks of my skin with hot metal.

At the very least, having BPD justifies my belief that I was abused as a child. My parents gaslight me and told me I was a terrible child, and it' s difficult to not believe that.

BPD bros. It gets better. Just keep looking after yourself and treat others with respect. If you hurt other people, apologise and make amends.

Fuck off disgusting creature. Hopefully in the future we'll hunt your kind for sport.

Geez what's your problem?

Eww look at it try to come across as self aware. Don't fall for its tricks my friends. It's just another way it manipulates you. BPD individuals aren't even human. They are mockeries of sentience, creatures of pure selfishness. Basically just tapeworms manifested as hominids.

Disgusting BPD monsters such as yourself are basically real life demons. You can't be reasoned with and you can't be trusted. You are just a giant parasite and must go extinct, both for your sake and for those around you.

Holy shit take a chill pill dude. Fuck.

>tfw no BPD gf to wreck my life emotionally

i've never had a girl fuck me up this way before

>take a chill pill dude
out you go

I'm still here. If you've got a problem with me say it to my face fucker.

I will continue saying it to your face every time one of you normalniggers make a normalnigger post.

>BPD
>normalniggers
Lmao dude

Lol I just described myself like this yesterday. Were so volatile

Attached: 1549310593616.gif (565x640, 1.24M)

>lmao dude
jesus how insufferable are you

>diagnosed with a mental problem
>the diagnosis is what wrecked him

lol is that how it works?

Again, what's your problem bro

You do realize it's not just normalniggers who hate you guys right? All of us, autists, schitzos, spergs, loons and wackos all despise your cluster B bullshit. Because you guys are absolutely awful. You BPD beasts have no redeeming qualities. Hell you probably hate yourselves even more than we do... I doubt it tho because if that was true then you all would have already done the service to humanity that is removing yourself from the gene pool.

>Hell you probably hate yourselves even more than we do
They really don't hate themselves any more than the regular robot does, they're just obnoxious about it as if they're the only ones that matter, just like with everything else.

>BPD
>normalniggers
They basically are normal BPD and the way normal women act are basically the same

>recovering Borderliner
>BPD symptoms peaked in 2011 when I was 23/24
>mfw Borderline-hating anons wouldn't know I had any BPD traits unless I told them

Attached: 1549550153032.jpg (760x428, 25K)

need a bf or something?

what makes a person anyway
you're all dumb faggots

don't kill yourself, but for the love of god if there's any sort of medication that can help, see a few doctors and find a prescription that works for you.

how do you know if you have bpd or avpd or both?

I'm thinking about renting out a garage and then suffocating myself with exhausts of my car
is this method legit?

>schizoid neet
>the one friend i made in high school that i still talk to says hes bp1 apparently
>think this explains him crashing his car coked and smoked out of his ass, then getting it towed to my house as sort of a manic episode
>get it all sorted out i still dont know what happened to the car actually; i dont think im surprised about the diagnosis
life moves on

Not if it's a modern car. Will work with an older car.

this can go either way, but this helped me a little bit. Try and get a job, something that involves other people. It forces you to talk to people and build social skills, and you can usually find somebody to talk to there as well. Not only that, but you get shekels to spend on other things you want. And if you fuck up, there are plenty of places that are hiring, you just have to look for them. Don't let your emotions or social skills be an excuse not to do something. I have autism and relied mostly on other people to get anything I wanted or needed done. I was severely depressed and in a similar situation, but I found work, talked to people, make friendships, and found new hobbies and communities. Just hang in there user, this sounds cheesy, but it gets better.

how can you tell if someone has BPD

seems like you all know but are not saying

I always find it somewhat amusing that the reactions you faggots have towards people with BPD are similar to the ones they have towards you when they're going through one of their mood swings or whatever you want to call them.

Well then BPD people deal with stress like pussies.

Nigga you on r9k. A solid 90% of the people here deal with stress like pussies, BPD or not. Chances are you're a pussy too.

Anyone who thinks this way are the real monsters

fuck off you talk like a normal faggot. At least I carry the burden of my stress by myself instead of whining to others and manipulating like a parasitic BPD

none of you even know what BPD is. leave diagnosis to doctors, freaking brainlets.