Robots. Please. Please never talk with any female from this board. Never date any female from this board...

Robots. Please. Please never talk with any female from this board. Never date any female from this board. Never let any female fall in love with you from this board.
Stop leading us on for months and years. Some of you might think that we are basic normie roasties. But we feel. We are the females who love. Most of us don't post here, ever. Most of us have been using r9k from the day one but never posted anything, and if we have, we don't include words like fembot or femanon. We don't give out or discords to anyone.
We feel. We love the hardest and we care the most. And i think, that you, robots, see that and are using us because of that.
I love him. I can't get him out of my head. I miss everything about him. I keep remembering every single thing that we did and every single word. I feel empty without him. I haven't been eating or sleeping, but if I do sleep, i go to sleep crying and wake up the same way. He doesn't know that I feel this way. He doesn't know how much im struggling.
Just stop.
Let's keep this board like it used to be.
Don't talk with any of us.
Ever

Attached: c4c58d29-e604-4bd4-af22-20309689c7de.png (500x383, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VPRuL9ACZeM
youtube.com/watch?v=CjGCkJHx5tE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Were you really led on or are you just a desperate faggot that doesn't get a hint

You're probably going to get flamed for this post, but I wish I took this advice a couple years ago. It sucks.

What happened with you and your robot?

We were dating. Clearly, nothing about hints. He asked me to be his girlfriend

I wouldn't want to go in detail, because again, he is using r9k. But basically the whole time we dated, he was just faking everything and was just using me.

So you e-dated one of the chad normies who come to this board for the memes and shit it up then got what you deserved. Next time try a robot.

Using you how? Because you were the only girl who was giving him attention and he liked it? Did he dump you for someone else? Also what attracted you to him in the first place? I'm just curious because of my own situation.

Not e-dated. We live in the same city. Which was a weird coincidence. He is a robot. I don't need to prove you anything.
Just so he wouldn't feel like a lonely loser and could tell his family and "friends" that he has a gf. We didn't really even have sex, so that wasn't the case. We were both too awkward for sex.
I dont even know who dumped who. We just had and argument and he told me all the truth. I don't know if he has someone else, but knowing him, probably no.
Mostly his humor, that we have similar interests. He was lovely. He was really sweet to me and didn't mind my awkwardness. His smile and how he touched me, how he never wanted to let me go.
What's your situation if you don't mind me asking?

>I don't need to prove you anything.

So you don't want to discuss this you're just looking for attention. Fuck off whore, glad you're suffering.

Lmao I've been nothing but trashed so hard by r9k girls (I remember one used me like a toy). I don't even think I can get more from you than the typical late half made and cold short responses; and the typical ghosting after practically a couple messages.

Talking about ghosting... I rly don't get why you do it, damn, it's so fucking insulting. If you don't want to talk to me just unfriend me or tell me that straight to me, it'd safe me precious time and I won't have to deal with that anxiety.

Mr.lonely

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 14K)

>So you don't want to discuss this you're just looking for attention.
You're not trying to discuss anything. You're just attacking me and i really don't like it.
I have heard something like that also, yeah. But those who do that are just attention whores. Deppends on why u started talking with them. Probably you just asked them for their discord on some typical fembot thread.
I have also gotten ghosted once. Felt terrible. I would never do anything like that for any human. If I didn't want to talk, I would say that and also probably explain why.

Other thing I don't get is why we need to put all the damn work in the interaction, like, we need to be some sort of circus for you, is it that hard to respond to other thing other than "lol ok" or "yeah" or the infamous "k"?

Hmm I wanted to rant more, but literally lost the idea of what I was going to say..

Mr.lonely

Attached: hymeq7ll7h7z.png (1000x1000, 915K)

>Probably you just asked them for their discord on some typical fembot thread.
Nah, It has also happened in occasions when we've had good conversations and wanted to keep talking outside of the thread..

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png (413x549, 123K)

He lived in your city, agreed to meet you, and you fell in love with him. That wasn't a robot. Don't preface your OP with "Robots." In fact take this garbage elsewhere, there are real robots here who havent been in this situation and can't related at all. People who if were in the same situation as him you'd have laughed off.

After all the females that have used and played with me on this board I cant feel overly bad for you girl... you tried 1 guy and it didnt work and now you're painting this broad ass brush of ALL MEN cuz of 1 man. stop that bullshit

I've been played by a few females and im not here going boo hoo hooo ALL FEMALES are that way no I know those females are those females not all.
Stop sounding like a social facist man hating loser cuz of 1 man's actions

You just sound like an INFP. I'm a male fellow INFP and I don't think that is endemic to fem"bots".

Thing is, how do you meet said females in the first place, OP?
I feel like every other female in this board is either a failed roastie trying to get as many beta orbiters as possible or just not interested in dating/asexual/already taken.

Have never talked with anyone like that. I usually tend to have long responses.
Maybe u have any idea why would that happen. Possibility is that they probably weren't real females and just wanted to fuck with your head for a short period of time
What does living in the same city has to do with anything? Didn't agree to meet me. Begged to meet me.
I am a infp
>I don't think that is endemic to fem"bots".
Why?
Or someone really shy and lonely who is afraid to talk with anyone, but finaly does and gets fucked around

I have a robot friend. They aren't incel though, I don't think I could deal with that honestly, there is a reason incels generally also don't have friends they can vent to, they never stop talking about how they believe their life would improve and they'd somehow stop being literally retarded if someone threw them some pity pussy. It would drive ANYBODY insane.

>begged to meet a girl he met online

Robots are too anxiety ridden for that shit, you fucked a normie who goes on this board to fuck easymode fem"bots" then he dumped you. You got what you got. You and him aren't part of Jow Forums

>failed roastie
What does this even mean?

Attached: 1523957342816.gif (350x266, 1.7M)

I can say honestly that you seem like only decent female here. You seem like a really nice and loving person. Some day that guy will realize what he has lost.

That's pretty bad. Are you sure he wasn't just spewing bullshit out to upset you? You two being in the same city works out pretty great. It's a shame it ended badly.
Okay here it goes. We met on here a couple years ago. We talk nearly every day, all day when we do. He's far and we've never met in person and might not ever, but I dream about it. We're not dating but I love him. Even if we were close and circumstances were different for me, I still would need him to change. I love his personality and so many things about him but he would need to prove that he hasn't and won't give up on life like he has before. I need someone that can stand next to me through all walks of life and someone I can build something with. Even after I told him I loved him it didn't fix his mentality. You can't save everyone.

How do you fail living life on tutorial mode?

>Or someone really shy and lonely who is afraid to talk with anyone, but finaly does and gets fucked around
Exactly, but either way it seems impossible to talk to girls here, let alone flirt with them.
Are robots who get dates out of this board just massive normies? How would I go about getting a girl's contact in here without being ignored or called thirsty?

They are e-roasties that come to this God forsaken place to gather beta orbiters because they're too insane/low value to get a following irl

Girls don't want to drop you contact info because you are "looking for girls to talk to". If it were a safer, more pleasant environment for women to post here, people would just drop contact info like they do on any other site without having to worry about 10 different psychopaths all trying to fuel their confirmation bias that women are evil. This is just not the place to meet women.

>orbiters
Would be cool to just make friends that didn't assume there was any chance of hooking up with you just because you acknowledged their existence and don't treat them like absolute shit, but incels prefer to be ignored and treated like shit I guess. I even help people with their relationship problems, when they have them, but I cannot deal with someone who is going to have feelings for me, some autistic 30 year old stranger who is most likely thousands of miles away, because I decided to be a decent friend to them. No one needs to deal with that childish shit.

>Have never talked with anyone like that. I usually tend to have long responses.

>Maybe u have any idea why would that happen. Possibility is that they probably weren't real females and just wanted to fuck with your head for a short period of time
I don't think so, incels larping as females are easy af to spot, also traps are p easy to spot

Mr.lonely

Attached: tumblr_pg0uvnJ02X1s34pah_1280.jpg (720x1280, 37K)

>I cannot deal with someone who is going to have feelings for me
Holy fuck, why do you have such shit self esteem, are you ugly?

Then how come robots get dates and OP is posting about a relationship with a robot? Plus normal dating sites and other sites in general normally have a predominantly normie population and I don't have a problem with that but I wouldn't like to flirt with a normie.

I'm not ugly, I'm just taken and I don't want to date people who were born after 1996.

I'm going to keep talking to femanons for the hell of it and theres nothing you can do to stop me.

Agreed, but do realize that this is a place where sex starved men gather, so make your intentions clear from the very start.

>I'm just taken
Then why are you talking to guys on the internet?

>Would be cool to just make friends that didn't assume there was any chance of hooking up with you just because you acknowledged their existence and don't treat them like absolute shit
I literally can't even succeed on that lmao.

Attached: descarga (1).jpg (225x225, 6K)

>do realize that this is a place where sex starved men gather
It's a place where social outcasts and people with autism gather, and there is a lot of overlap between those people and sex starved low iq men, but robots don't all acknowledge their claim to ownership.
>make your intentions clear from the very start.
Because that will totally work, and people won't just accuse me of trying to gain internet fame through "manipulating" men with friendship. Solid logic.
Because I only have two friends and they have shit to do sometimes.

Living life on tutorial mode is too hard for you?
Failed specimen

>too hard
Where did anybody say anything about how difficult their life was?

Attached: 1523276086176.gif (370x330, 325K)

Hurts a lot. I can still smell him on my bedsheets, or i'm just losing my mind. It all feels so fucked up. I just want him by my side all the time.
Does he knows that u love him and does he love you back?
Thinking about it, maybe we can talk on discord about this, we could help each other.
What do you mean by tutorial mode?
I dont really know how is it. We started talking because he made a funny joke in a thread and i asked for his discord.
It was just a game of luck. I don't recommend searching for friends or something more serious on here. I get it, you would have more similar interests, but it's not worth it.
Can't stop you. But it will bring nothing good user.

>Because I only have two friends and they have shit to do sometimes.
Then make more friends, what's your IQ? Definitely not above 85 if you reached this age and haven't figured out that your friends should be female or gay.

>We are the females who love

nice joke

youtube.com/watch?v=VPRuL9ACZeM

>I don't recommend searching for friends or something more serious on here
Me neither, as I said I made one friend on here who is significantly younger than I am but I am pretty surprised it worked out as well as it did. It's a once in a lifetime thing. We can't have nice things here.

>Where did anybody say anything about how difficult their life was?
You're on Jow Forums.

I don't have a problem making friends, I am a great friend to people who aren't shitty, do you think that's something easy to find?

Then you have no problems, so what are you bitching about again?

>talked to a girl from this board
>really nice girl, not a thot at all
>keep talking online for months
>she lives 10 miles away
>shes single
>thought I read some hints a couple of times
>try really hard to work up the confidence to ask her out
>finally get there and ask if she wants to meet up irl and get some coffee or something
>she says no
>apparently shes not interested
>try to play it off as though i wasnt devastated
>its just awkward and eventually i stopped talking to her
She led ME on, not the other way around. She could pick from 80% of the male posters on this board if she wanted to

That event fucking killed me. I got so depressed for years that I almost shot myself, started using heroin and lost any sort of self esteem that I had. It destroyed any hope I had of ever getting a gf.
I dont hate her, I dont hate all women. I just wish she was more clear about what she wants, instead of making mild hints to someone who is clearly desparate for a gf.

Reeeee I wish that girl would message me one day out of the blue

You're the only bitch ITT desu. Here is your last (You)

People don't realize that mostly all of the people using r9k are mentally ill and fucked up. Same with me.
I'm OP.
I should've realized that also before I started talking to him. No one who's mentally healthy wouldn't browse r9k

Friend this
*grabs dick*

>No one who's mentally healthy wouldn't browse r9k
This is also true, normies hate people with even the slightest mental illness, there is no in-between place for people like us who aren't 40 iq permavirgins but also not turbo normies.

>Even after I told him I loved him it didn't fix his mentality. You can't save everyone.
And here i am on 2 months of nofap and no alcohol after talking to a femanon from here for a couple of days only to ghost me then lead me on every once in a while.I felt disgusting doing those things and then talking to her but looks like she never really cared about my worthless ass,back to my self-destructive ways i guess.

People think being morose makes them more interesting than being happy.

>being happy.
What is there to be happy about?

OP here. I get it, it also happens vice versa. I feel really bad for you user.
I have left everything downhill in my life from the day we stopped taking
That fucking feeling when u really think that everything is finaly going well, everything is good, but the other person just... Does that
Also this
>Reeeee I wish that girl would message me one day out of the blue

The Pats won the Super Bowl. White supremacy is upheld.

The Pats always win though.

If I knew a way for you to get over him I'd tell you. I wish I knew for myself too. He knows, we say it. I'm sure it hurts for him too but we don't talk about it. I'm not a great person either and he'd be better off getting to a stable place and finding a girl who is closer and better than me. I'll probably always love him. I don't use discord.

You are your own worst enemy user. You really are.

Yes,but I thought she might save me from my ways,I never had a greater self-improvement wish than I had right after talking to her.

If you have to have people in your life to improve yourself, I do understand why this is and pretty much am guilty of it myself, but you have to acknowledge that it's codependent behavior at the very least.
^What user means by this is that you are stuck with yourself, and you have the whole rest of the world to worry about being abusive to you, so why abuse yourself on top of it all? You can't get self-esteem from other people. Any good feelings you would get from having tons of friends and acquaintances would depend entirely on whether or not they kept paying attention to you, and none of it would be coming from a genuine desire to not slowly anhero.

If you have a Facebook, delete it.

>OP here. I get it, it also happens vice versa. I feel really bad for you user.
I get that it does happen vice versa and I feel bad for what happened to you too. But after that its different tho. You can find someone else. You could have a dozen orbiters in 10 minutes if you wanted. You dont have to be alone.
I do, I'm utterly incapable of finding another girl to replace the one that rejected me

Yeah, i can admit, that i could find someone on the internet to talk with me. But the thing is, the minute anyone would see me, they would ghost me. Or after getting to know me. I could get one night stands easier than a male, yeah. But I don't need it. It seems disgusting for me. My personality is my biggest problem

>orbiters
Why do guys think real life is like Gaia Online? It doesn't have to be like this.

>I love him. I can't get him out of my head. I miss everything about him. I keep remembering every single thing that we did and every single word. I feel empty without him. I haven't been eating or sleeping, but if I do sleep, i go to sleep crying and wake up the same way. He doesn't know that I feel this way. He doesn't know how much im struggling.
who? chad?

>I don't think so, incels larping as females are easy af to spot, also traps are p easy to spot
how can you tell them apart from the rest of us?

They really, truly can't. It's a bluff.

I dont orbit, i think its stupid and a waste.
I wasnt saying that having orbiters is necessarily desirable, but that she could select her favorite robot out of the many, many posters here who would want to date her.
I doubt that its as impossible as you make it sound. You would have to be an incredible asshole for your personality to drive all robots away

>but that she could select her favorite robot out of the many, many posters here who would want to date her.
Of orbiters, you mean? Who are basically fanboys who 10/10 times are a terrible idea to even associate with. No, this is something children do.

Sounds like one of my mangas, femnon I'll take up his torch with utmost honor and chivalry!

Did she know what you looked like when she made the hints?

>i fucked up so nobody else can try
fuck you femanon, and be my gf

Yeah, well I browse Jow Forums for a reason so I'd commit murder if it meant I'd meet a qt girl with the same personality as me.

I'm not sure wether she ever saw a photo but I described myself pretty honestly to her early on and she had no problem with it. At any rate, its not like I included a photo of myself when I asked if she wanted to meet up, so its not like she suddenly was disgusted by my appearance, just didnt want to meet me or possibly found a photo of me earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=CjGCkJHx5tE

I miss her everyday. I used her love. It felt good for a time. But I guess I wasn't the type to bring home to dad. I can't even wish her happy birthday anymore.

And the worst part is, I never got to meet her.

Attached: 1549106058686.jpg (736x736, 121K)