Have female pal

>Have female pal
>Never fuck cuz she just sees me as a friend
>Keeps asking to do my makeup
>Kinda want her to just so I can feel her hands on me
What should I do lads

Attached: 4F7B39E9-26C9-403A-8BF6-38D7C1E0EAD7.jpg (374x347, 39K)

stop wearing make up faggot

take the offer and become a qt trap. OR just let her do it

maybe she wants to do your makeup as an excuse to touch you?
either way you should let her.

Attached: hi6rg3fs9tk01.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Ask her to put make up in your dick

do you have any pics of your friend?

I've never worn it in the past nor do I have a desire to I just can't stop thinking about her soft smooth hands touching my face
No urge to become a trap She said she had a dress she wanted me to wear but I said absolutely not The only reason she wants to do this I think is because she grew up without sisters to do this stuff with and she's studying to be a cosmetologist and needs the practice
I hope so

>studying cosmetology
sure that might be what she is doing academically and moving towards in life.. but if shes been wanting you to do this on that means that she chose you out of all other male friends, something about you makes her want to be around you, spend time with you, have you undress in her house and wear her clothing/makeup. sure you might not have ever had a desire to be a trap or to go that route.. but it cant hurt to try right, to let her do what she wants with you?

Attached: bylNTnW.png (1280x849, 634K)

to do this on you*

I mean, objectively I'd be the best to practice on. We're roughly the same height (5'7"ish), and all her other guy friends are gymbros or have beards. I don't think this is some fetish thing of hers, considering how matter-of-fact she's put everything. She really just said something like "user, I need someone to practice makeup on, and none of my girl friends wanna help. Can I do it on you?". The only time she said things playfully or semi-erotically was when she said "if you want the whole experience I have a dress that'd fit you!" But I think that was more of a joke. I'm not gay or a trap

it wouldn't make you gay to let her dress you up. ur gay if you love sucking cock..
either way spending time with her no matter what you are doing is a positive, who knows what you two will uncover

I mean I'll likely let her do it. There's no real downsides

nice, try not to let your boner show to much when you are wearing the dress then!

Attached: X6lvOG9.png (1300x937, 899K)

I have no desire to get hard. She sent me a picture of the dress, and while I didn't save that picture I found a similar looking one just on google. It's not a particularly tight or erotic piece of clothing so I won't get hard

Attached: B0BBE6A9-52FD-4826-844F-AE652184B6B9.jpg (828x824, 119K)

keep telling yourself that user.
first she will ask you to put it on, then she will start making your face pretty, sure its nothing sexual right now, but once its just you two it will be

I mean if dressing like a girl and wearing makeup is what it takes for me to fuck this girl then so be it. How bad could it get, after all

thats the spirit!
now whip your dick out and jerk off to the thought of you in the dress with the makeup on letting her ride your hard cock,

Attached: ^0A4955816FDAF2212EA59AC886B66D3880783A94A3C2A5605A^tfile_urlpv.png (240x240, 100K)

Chill user the idea of dressing up isn't the bit that turns me on. Thanks for all the little pics though those are nice

No woman who respects a man would ask these things of him.

sure, but you wouldn't want to feel emasculated when you actually get down to fucking her, jerking off to the thought now is a way to make sure your brain wont sperg out and make you unable to get hard!

np

Attached: 1442934898520-1.jpg (1012x1000, 343K)

>Keeps asking to do my makeup
And you wonder why she only sees you as a friend? Stop wearing make up fag.

so maybe it is a fetish thing to begin with then!

Odd picture choice but thanks I guess
I've never worn makeup

when will you meet her?

Attached: 1446409057815-0.jpg (800x909, 346K)

She said we could do it tomorrow

nice, make sure to come back here and give a report of how it went!

Yea, sure I guess. I think you're the only one who gives a shit so if you have a discord or something I could tell you through that

sure, what is your discord mate?

Why are you wearing makeup?

why arent you wearing makeup?

It's BurnBurn#0626

user.
Don't do it.
Pride over lust.
Mind over body.
Don't let your petty desires lower you and make you worse than an instinctive beast.

Yes
Worst case scenario she sees you as a fag and continues to not have sex with you (basically nothing changes from how it is now)
Best case scenario she dolls you up and then the two of you have sex