Does anyone find this intimidating?

Does anyone find this intimidating?

Attached: iranianmight.jpg (1024x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAgmn3-RfYA
medium.com/war-is-boring/iran-s-tactic-against-islamic-state-send-in-the-battle-buggies-14ac59fd60ac
foxnews.com/world/2016/02/11/us-navy-rips-iran-after-new-footage-shows-captured-sailor-crying.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This sperg

Attached: 20180510_203231.jpg (648x720, 187K)

%90 of the weight is on the back. having forward momentum when using this device looks like all it will do is pop a wheelie. Or just flip over on its back. Hope you dont hit ANY bump.

Proved myself right. Front rightside tire is barely touching the ground.

Question is... Does it work?

Not that specific one, but the concept of light, speedy and manouverable vehicles with a small amount of heavy firepower strapped to them could be quite a scary concept if it's designed well. The idea being they're cheap to make so you can take on a more heavy tank by attacking it with more vehicles than it can deal with at once and some are deemed acceptable losses.

I want one, but with a 40mm grenade launcher on the back.

If you think that's scary check this out

Attached: Iran_Swarm_Patrol_Boats.jpg (480x334, 38K)

>See's Skootiepuff Jr with 3 tires on the ground and cannons mounted on top.
Will it work?
Best answer: Yes exactly as it was engineered to

Attached: coffee.jpg (480x446, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kAgmn3-RfYA

Well no... the engine is in the middle and thats an easy 50% of its weight

The rocket or recoilless rifle is also placed in the middle

Works every time

just like my halo games

toot toot

I follow the Syrian Civil War for almost 4 years now and one thing I learned is that ATGMs (TOWs and such) are the fucking master weapons in this war. Combined with mobility they could really prove to be a pretty good weapon system. Esspecially in not so symmetric warfare.

Not sure if OP pic is the best solution though.

Attached: this maybe.jpg (800x533, 64K)

LOOKIT THIS DOOD

Looks kind of like a puma.

>Does anyone find this intimidating?
The two guys on the lawnmower?
If I were a grasshopper, yes.

It's a mechanised zergling

Attached: (JPEG Image, 500 × 500 pixels).jpg (500x500, 18K)

yes

You be the tough guy who gets gut shot with a rocket.

Sure. This is the legit weapon of mass destruction. You should invade anyone having that kind of machinery.

it looks hilarious but i would not be laughing if it decided to shoot at me

Blocks your path.
What do you do?

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (310x163, 9K)

based killdozer poster

HEAVY. METAL. BULLDOZER! BULLDOZER!

Saddam with plenty of support from the JEWest was not intimidated and then he learned the hard way that Iranians are not Arabs...

pros:
cheap: a $250 upgrade to a standard 4 wheeler.(not including mounted weapon)
modifiable: $2500 rocket launching system
mobility: faster maneuvering than a tank or a foot soldier
zergling capabilities... anyone can point and shoot. doesnt need the training of a tank crew.

cons:
cheap: no armor. easy to dispose of crew

in tank vs mounted 4 wheeler. 4 wheeler wins by sheer speed and quantity at disposal... (would depend on rockets)...

in infantry vs mounted 4 wheeler. infantry wins

outcome: 4 wheeler is intimidating vs tank

*CRAWL TOWARDS ME WHILE DOING THE HUBBA BUBBA JUMPS AND SINGING DROWNING POOL SONG BACKWARDS*

Nothing to have small war machines that pack a big punch relative to their size
M56 Scorpion, Soviet ASU-57, M50 Ontos etc. Of course majority of them were for airborne fighting vehicles but still.

Attached: M56 Scorpion.jpg (1920x1280, 612K)

Cannon fodder taken to a new level.

>tanks without infantry support

feel bad for the guy who has to fire that thing. Blowback should at least flatten him

If that's not a mortar tube he's dead.

A buldozer reinforced with concrete and steel that was only stopped because it fell through a basement. Police tried everything to stop it, but they couldnt.

I follow it as well, since the Iraq invasion, and yes you're correct. However since the Iranian intervention during 2014/2015 in Iraq because of ISIS, I've seen a lot of these smaller vehicles with rocketry mounted onto it.

Granted, I've not seen an ATV yet, usually it's small little jeeps with rocketry mounted on it.

medium.com/war-is-boring/iran-s-tactic-against-islamic-state-send-in-the-battle-buggies-14ac59fd60ac

here is a good read

Attached: 1 LI3YADZRurhy9wB6HMpkXg.jpg (1920x1270, 585K)

perfect for chasing the enemy down small streets

Attached: smallStreet.jpg (183x275, 7K)

It seems like the Arabs have finally adopted the Finnish method of warfare: Hold the enemy and rape them slowly with rocket launchers.

Is the future of warfare going to be high tech F-35 type aircraft fighting it out like in Ace Combat while everyone on the ground is slinging rockets at each other like orcs?

crap analysis. cheap Polaris imitation prone to failure. Unless driven by experienced driver prone to roll overs and injury to crew. in urban situ requires road or path with minimal obstacles otherwise useless. aim is compromised. are they to sneak up on a target point it and fuck off to fire it in the hope the target does not move in the meantime? Yeah good one. and finally, would you volunteer for a suicide mission using that pile of shit? at least the japs had fuckin zero's. shove that up your ass

They were seriously considering calling in the national guard with their apache choppers to destroy it with a hellfire.
Now that would have been a hell of a show.

They look like confetti cannons from the Super Bowl.

100 of those swarming you and you're fucked

couldnt they blow up the treads or something?

vehicles like this only really found widespread use in asymetrical warfare. In a conventional war they would be useless.

Iranians or Syrians? Either way
>that camo looks suspiciously similar to the US Army's UCP uniforms
Really gets the noggin joggin'

Didn't they capture US Navy pussies using those boats?

2 107mm launchers on a mobile all-terrain vehicle isn't a bad idea.

An ATGM would generally be better, though.

I can see the use of a small nimble and cheap rocket car. Just one ATGM mounted on a buggy could ruin a tank's day, the key is putting it in the right place.

Mad Max meets Fischer Price

More like the t-shirt cannon guys at a monster truck ralley lmfao

Yes we launch T-shirts out of cannons, foreignfags.

No, it was a simulation. A former general was playing as Iran and suicide bombed a bunch of ships with boats like that.

This should go back to research and development. I could see it as earlier in thread has been pointed out being effective in rapid asymmetric encounters. Imagine improved models rolling up to outskirt of conflict, shooting off all ordnance, before riding off before enemy has chance to react. A bit more R&D and this could be budget military's light cavalry.

>>
>>prone to failure
still cheaper than a tank.

>>"experienced driver"
for a 4 wheeler? not that hard to find

>>urban situ
idk if you have seen war vids of syria, but urban areas are constantly being cleared for new pathways. plus. it can still manuever in places a vehicle cant go, backyards, small paths, through chokepoints, easy to hide

>> aim is compromised
who cares, its not like they are launching million dollar rockets that need computer chips. I think the point is quantity over quality

>>are they to sneak
yes... or provide anti armour capabilities to a makeshift roadblock, or sentry... or some other shit... this is more war than just special forces ops

>>would you volunteer
no? im american I value my life, I also read. Iran is famous for using child soldiers and suicide bombers. we are talking about Iran right? not exactly volunteer missions around there.

>>shove that up your ass
projecting

A Leggo drone that plays 8 track tapes?

look at the front tire dumb fuck

~30 years ago, Special Ops at Hurlburt Field in Florida toyed with the same concept, they used VW-powered sandrails with an extended roll cage mounted above and behind the driver with a machine gunner's position, Rat Patrol-style. I don't know if it was ever deployed. I know I wouldn't want to be the person sitting seven feet in the air when the bullets start flying.

Great part was, once he lowered the top concrete block on top he was trapped inside. He was on his last mission.

Attached: neo vagina.jpg (600x800, 51K)

I raise you something truly scary. Thank goodness Trump has compromised with these people.

Attached: Best Korean rocket launchers.jpg (640x480, 103K)

>Burger

foxnews.com/world/2016/02/11/us-navy-rips-iran-after-new-footage-shows-captured-sailor-crying.html

>drive a bunch of these and park them in the shapparal bush
>cover them with branches
>enemy convoy drives by
>aim and fire
>drive away while giggling like a fag

You don't get the whole picture here...you see only an ATV with 2 tubes on it...but if you were to pan out a bit, you would see they have *at least* 10 or 15 ATV's with tubes on them.

>TFW those tractors probably were given as aid by UN.
if you were given $1,000 would you do it?

Attached: 1462274794181.jpg (428x510, 32K)

its all for show arabs can not into military

do it? As in kill it?

Attached: 1489316001795.png (590x262, 39K)

It's about time that Trump showed some true world leadership.

Attached: Best Korea - dildo the American.jpg (600x414, 247K)

Of course, week old pus is the best lubricant. The way the rotting flesh would stick to your dick has be stimulating. Are you saying you wouldn't?

Attached: srs m.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

useless, could not maneuver much faster than just carrying RPGs on foot without tipping over, firing would flip it lol

if it had been shells loaded on the front it would be more balanced. looks goofy but probably pretty useful in certain circumstances.

Do not invoke lord Marvin Heemeyer (Peace Be Upon Him) and his instrument of boundless righteous fury the twice blessed Killdozer for a mere internet joke.

No sticking your slim jimmy into it.
I wonder what type of STD one would get if you did it raw in that shit.
Sure does not look healthy

wonder why the norcs especially hate the big nosed american soldiers

The treatment will cost far more than $1000

Those arent arabs

Imagine the smell when you spread it's legs and take a deep whiff. What do you think the yellow liquid would taste like if you gave it a little lick?

Attached: 1525803032712.png (337x269, 138K)

Genuinely 10/10 analysis.

Something everyone wants to have more licensing than a gun.

that nose

>It's about time that Trump showed some true world leadership
This.
He schould do it like Duterte and offer a nice little Bonus for every killed Commie!

It would not even work in ARMA
Let alone real world

USA could make a belt fed 40mm 4 barrel cannon on a quad, manned by 1 man only. They already lost just by showing this bullshit...