Reminder that ghosting can cause psychological trauma and give people abandonment issues. Do not ghost your friends

Reminder that ghosting can cause psychological trauma and give people abandonment issues. Do not ghost your friends.

Attached: 1549538124233.gif (500x281, 806K)

They've done enough shit to me idc about that

Better to learn sooner rather than later that you can trust no one OP.

good thing i don't have friends.

Attached: 1548305033905.gif (500x338, 464K)

>talk to person on discord regularly for months
>due to circumstances I'm not online for a long time
>come back and they've unfriended me

It hurts

Do you really think trashy people that ghost care about such things?

i agree but the fact that ghosting is possible gives me the courage to talk to people on the internet.
i know that if i fuck up i can just reset everything.
luckily never had to do that so far.

He slimed me!

Attached: plastered.jpg (225x320, 44K)

>due to circumstances I'm not online for a long time
Was it unexpected?
If not, blame yourself, you could have warned them or even go to a cyber Cafe so you could send them something.
Of course I'm talking about +2 months ghosting.

I still talk to him every day but he just sends one word replies :( he says he still likes me but I think hes just trying to be nice

Would ghosting be an okay solution in this case?

it still hurts for a moment but overall its a drop in the pissbucket when i get ghosted

I don't ghost people cute wolf girl, now be my pillow and snuggle me!

Attached: Portrait of a girl who loves having her hair played with and being hugged and cuddled with almost li (600x600, 157K)

Reminder that some so-called "friends" are awful for you and should be abandoned.

At least it gave me.an excuse to start drinking

I'll ghost whoever the fuck I want, faggot.

Greatest comment ITT

this, I started dropping toxic people from my life and my mental states improved dramatically

I ghosted people over and over now nobody liked me and I lost all motivation to talk to anyone

Attached: 3f37ea57bdac014-a-nw-p.gif (200x200, 891K)

You say that as if that isn't the intended goal.

I would have used a period after blame yourself. Don't use too many commas in place of periods.

>Already know this
>Do it anyway
>Don't feel anything if someone does it to me

Sometimes having no empathy is great

Attached: big smug.png (3084x2568, 188K)

You sound like an sjw. Grow some balls basedboy

>Drop toxic people
>Become the toxic person
Hmm

If they wanted to talk to me they can message me anytime but I don't message someone unless I have something to actually talk about.

>tfw the damage has already been done and Im untrusting and paranoid even of long time friends
>sometimes become convinced they don't actually enjoy my company and they're just humoring me or don't care enough to get rid of me

Attached: 1537222149067.jpg (1280x720, 440K)

>tfw you have a ghosting fetish
>mostly target tranny-chasers and fags
>sometimes pose as 'cute boys' when they get brought up
>whenever I make a new discord account and post a link I usually get 20+ friend requests
>also frequently visit /r9gay/
>edge myself and sometimes cum while I'm catfishing people
>spend weeks getting to know them and acting like I like them
>ghost people one by one and usually fap and nut like crazy ever time, imaging how much it's going to hurt them
>cant remember how many times i've done this
i love my fetish desu

Attached: VirtualPlaza.png (912x618, 485K)

don't worry user, i'll be ur friend
>and then ghost you

no empathy because of genuine sociopathy or because you just don't care about people?

Attached: cirConcerned.png (699x578, 167K)

I was friends with someone for over 4 years. We ghosted each other one time because we went through some bad times and didn't want to drag each other down. Apparently I helped her during some of the dark times. When she came back to me is that I realized that I loved her. Told her and less than a week later, gone, forever. I learned my leason. Never open myself to anyone, and definitly never fall in love, I'll always be alone.

I've been applying to jobs and getting offers, then I ghost the HR roasties.
Its hilarious thinking about all their time I waste. LOL.

reminder that your friends are soulless morons deserving to be abused by your rollercoaster

>have seemingly no sense of time
>stop talking to people sporadically for up to 4-6 months at a time
>people say I'm "ghosting" them
>lose interest in people if they make me deal with these imaginary issues because i can't relate to the way they think

Attached: image.jpg (950x950, 183K)

>Have very close friends
>Start sleeping and eating less due to family stress
>Be bad conversation for like a week
>Both suddenly stop talking to me
>Don't respond even when directly addressed
>Begin to come up with great conversation starters, spend all night perfecting my stories
>Get ignored

Attached: 800px-Alexander_Kerensky_LOC_hec_24462.jpg (800x1157, 111K)

>>Begin to come up with great conversation starters, spend all night perfecting my stories
Wew

If I don't want to talk with someone anymore, what should I say?

It's better to just cut it off sooner rather than later so i did it after wishing the best to each of them on christmas and new years respectively,they both became normies and i remained a robot. I have nothing for them anymore

Not him but I ghosted several good friends irl because I wished to stop associating with them. I had good reasons but I knew it was better and easier to simply cut ties immediately. I don't care that I broke the friendships. It was best for me.

Remember that if being friends with you someone is further progessing your psychological trauma, it's okay to ghost the fuck out of them for your own good.

Fuck, remember that if being friends with someone is further progressing*

yeah but I think you should first give an explanation

>ghosted (again) for 5 months by my bipolar "best friend" after telling me he doesn't care about me or want anything to do with me anymore
>almost driven me to suicide by everything that's happened
>comes back a few days ago
>no apology, just "I don't hate you, and I was wondering if you want to be friends again"
>I say "IDK, I'm afraid of you"
>"afraid of me??? why??"
>too drained to argue and it's not like i have anyone else
>"sure, lets be friends"
sigh.. and the cycle continues.

I don't think I could possibly have anymore psychological trauma than I already have anyway. My only remaining way to cope with life is to devalue everything and say "nothing matters, fuck it."

based and number one pilled

just say no you retard

I'm not ghosting my friends I'm ghosting you

IM SORRY ALAI.
I KNOW I ABANDONED YOU AND I WISH THAT I HADNT WE COULD'VE HAD SO MUCH FUN TOGETHER IF I HAD STUCK WITH YOU
WE COULD'VE BEEN BOIS MOVING FROM SERVER TO SERVER LIKE HOBOS. I'M SO SORRY FOR LEAVING YOU

alai and bibi hardcore ghosting

why? what's the point?
if my choices are to be completely alone and miserable, or be stuck with someone who has treated me like complete garbage and still miserable, might as well choose the latter

IM HYACINTH AND I'M SORRY I FUCKING WISH I HAD STUCK WITH ALAI
HOW DO I KNOW HE ISN'T SOME SAD SACK WHO HAD ISSUES ALREADY AND ME JUST LEAVING OUT OF NOWHERE STRUCK HIS FRAGILE HEART
I SHOULD'VE ATLEAST SAID GOODBYE BUT I DIDN'T

dont choose to be alone, there are plenty of lonely anons in this shithole who want a friend
just post contact or something and someone's sure to add you

discord tranny btfo

>TRANNY
GOD IM SO FUCKING SAD OVER LEAVING THE POOR DUDE
WE WERE BOIS
AND NO I'M NOT SOME TRANNY

Your friend is a piece of shit and I hope she gets ripped apart by wild coyotes.

>tfw got ghosted like 6 times last year
I guess you could argue it's my fault for even trying in the first place.

If they were good, loyal friends that cared about you, were good to you, would miss you, and weren't toxic or abusive in any way, you should have given them a proper goodbye.

6 years for me, never confessed any feelings she just dipped when my mental health went further down the shitter than it had already been

I don't like meeting new people desu. I've added people from here when they asked me but I just generally don't post my stuff. appreciate the thought though.

I have no friends because i ghost them all.

Yeah right, so that the person could trip and cause even more harm? Been there, done that. Fuck them.

Friendly reminder to always stay away from fags.
Take notes fagboys

Yeah. I'm a toxic piece of shit because i have 0 friends.

>Waste time applying to jobs
>Thinks them getting paid to do their job is hurting them
Ok retard

Yes. Because fuck him

Defeats the purpose of applyingdoesnt it?

im exactly the same except i have one friend who does the same
its like this mutual understanding that just cause we arent talking doesnt mean were not friends anymore
its great desu

Attached: 4C152CBB-0056-4E92-8649-E65A80311CE3.png (970x644, 51K)