Hello. I am a time traveller from the year 2029. I am happy to answer any questions you have about the future

Hello. I am a time traveller from the year 2029. I am happy to answer any questions you have about the future.

About me:
>Went back to the year 2013 from 2029
>Job is to record historic events
>Recorded UK governments response to Ukraine crisis

Attached: 170510-time-travel-mn-1150_62ae0216673fbd69cc88472ce207045d.fit-760w.jpg (760x428, 100K)

will i attain qt before phosphorous shortage

who wins the US election in 2020? 2024?
how does the brexit thing fall through?
when does the queen die?

what is BTC and ETH worth? What stocks do I buy? Who is the American President?

>who wins the US election in 2020? 2024?
Trump in 2020, Elizabeth Warren in 2024
Fun fact: The dems haven't nominated a white male candidate since Obama (that I can remember)
>how does the brexit thing fall through?
I'm not a politician but I believe the UK is still part of the single market in 2020
>when does the queen die?
Still alive in 2029. Philip died around 2022 I think

BTC is worth fuck all
Don't know about stocks
>American president
See above

Attached: 1482229425856.jpg (1200x1638, 432K)

To elaborate more on Brexit, the UK is not a member of the EU in name. It left many institutions of the EU, but returned to a lot of them during the Libdem-Labour coalition. EU courts still have control in UK, not sure why.

Attached: 1525544264023.jpg (1425x1414, 719K)

ok so wtf do we do to get rich by 2029?

Next celebrity that is going to die and be on the news 24/7? What month can we expect it?

STOP larping. this is sad. you fucking retard.

Buy Google stocks

Do you remember which celebrities died in 2009 and which month? Only one I remember is Prince Philip ~2022

Do you think George Soros is going to make it this year?

>queen still alive
Confirmed real, knows too much

Next world cup champion?

any form of proof or evidence? Next Fincher movie? Next Nolan movie? Next big news event? Next world champion/s in football? Next big TV show the size of GOT?

how do computer monitors and processing units progress in the next 10 years

I'm not into football but France famously got it 3 years in a row.

Wasn't allowed to bring anything back to me. Not into movies.
>Next big news event
Worldwide recession in 2020. Big Earthquake in Japan this year.
>Next big TV show
Thames. It's alternative history where south England was nuked in the closing days of WW2. (It's pretty shit)
Saint Luke is the next big sitcom (Also shit)

Monitors looks quite similar to now, but they tend to not have borders around the edge, and most electronics are wireless powered. Computers are faster obviously. Sorry I can't really go into much detail, I'm not that into computers.

>3 years in a row.
*three championships in a row

how and why did you go back in time? what happens to Jow Forums in the future?

Any progress for SETI

When will we have WW3?
We know that it will be a nuclear one, but we don't know when.

BREXIT: Deal or no deal?

Have you ever heard of a comic called "Powerful"?
Do any anons from /creative general/ make it? If so, which one(s) and how far?

do I buy an Xbox Scarlet (what's the final name btw) or a PS5? which one is more successful?

>how and why did you go back in time?
I work for a government owned organisation that sends people back in time to collect information. There is no going forward, so I leave the information I have collected in a dead-drop to be collected in 2029. I collected some documents the British Government made in 2014 about the Ukraine crisis that were destroyed when Whitehall caught fire in 2028.
They deliberately keep us in the dark about the time travel process so we don't give away secrets. We get put to sleep like you do for surgery, they do some groovy shit, then you wake up in a safehouse in the year you've gone back to.
About 200 people have gone back in time when I left.

Jow Forums is still about. Much the same

How the fuck is there no going forward. Relativity shows you can, Why not blast of into the distant future then return.

what happens to all the trapfags posting on this board

Nope, sorry.

Given that China is the biggest economy in 2029 and US is still in the shitter due to recession, I can't imagine it's too far away. China is perusing more aggressive foreign policy in 2029

Shit deal. See previous post

No, sorry

It's called 'Xbox Carbon'. They're not particularly different from each other, like the PS4 and Xbox One.

What happens if you encounter yourself?

how did you "get" a time machine and how to make one

I don't know how it works tbphwy

They all commit sudoku.

They have measures in place to make sure it doesn't happen. For example, I was born in New Zealand, but was sent to the UK. If I try to go to NZ I suspect the agents and handlers working in the government intelligence agencies will swarm me.
Hasn't happened to anyone as far as I'm aware.

>I work for a government owned organisation that sends people back in time to collect information
when did this organization come about? how much have they already changed? what are your thoughts on john titor?

>China
So no more Poos vs Pakis going boom boom bam bam?
Heck, even expected Kim and the North Koreans to start it all.

>what are your thoughts on john titor?
His explanation sounds plausible, I'm not aware of anyone that has gone back that far though. Earliest I'd heard of was 1992.

The organisation is very secretive. I believe it used to be part of a government intelligence agency that has existed for quite some time.

What's the new tech megacorp called?

What big tragedies/"happenings" will take place this year after February?

Show us a meme from the future.

You shouldn't have chosen 2029 as origin year OP, since "time travel" is not feasible at all and also "recording historical events" makes no sense on a 16y basis since literally everything happened in 2013 is known

Attached: 1524935097090.jpg (213x236, 27K)

Does Ayreon ever have a show in the US?

Destroyed in a fire you say... guess cloud storage is not a thing in 2029

does this shit ever stop getting sold

Attached: f91w.jpg (1200x1436, 275K)

nah cause theyre awesome.

there is a signal on 4625khz
what is its purpose?

What happened to Ohio?

How are race relations in the USA at that time?

>Elizabeth Warren
>No charisma
>Winning any presidential election ever

Confirmed roleplayer.

Ok OP... when the actual fuck does season 4 and 5 of Rick And Morty come out.

Seems a waste to send somebody back only 10years

how many more niggers are there in the US and how much do they raise the crime rate?

who wins the 2027 World Series