Why does anyone live in small towns?

Why does anyone live in small towns?

Its so fucking stupid. Theres no resources they use the same 3 buildings for everything, theres no people no girls, you literally have a dollar store and Burger King and thats it. My shit hole is 700 miles from the big city or I would of done everything to move there as soon as possible and if it wasnt freezing fucking cold.

0 chance of fame or easy success. 0 job opportunities. Only jobs here are prison guard or cutting trees and shit. All under developed shit. Nothing but 2-3 story buildings with nothing in them. No train station to take you around have to rely on parents like a child. Everything useful is 2 hours away and for even THEN its still fucking nothing.

HELP

Attached: 20B03C1D-9656-45E2-BC2D-C5A7B98299ED.jpg (236x177, 8K)

>700 miles from a big city

That's gonna be an ouch from me.

Smalltown living with a big city 40 miles away is godlike.

Do what I did.

Starve for a few months, while simultaneously enough time to save up money for a deposit and rent. Make some friends and couch-crash, or -- Rent a room at a homeless place, get a cheap burner phone, go to a thrift store and get something for a job interview.

Those were shitty times, but I got out.

Oh, and don't drive drunk next time you fucking moron.

I wish I could afford a house way out in the country, my town used to be a small town but now all the forests are being cut down to build shitty wasteful strip malls and warehouses with trucks always coming and going and slowing down traffic and tacky houses for the rich rednecks who build it all
And they call this progress

Attached: 2CDE6923-B4B7-4A2C-AEBB-1CA0EEE67A92.jpg (500x677, 174K)

Oh god is it DUIanon again
Its your own fault asshole

Every time I find a way out god traps me here

God is an evil maniac trapping people in small towns. He is fucking evil

None of this is my fault its bad luck

>Why does anyone live in small towns?

Mostly people don't these days from my understanding, everyone's moving to the hives.

As for the appeal, remember Uncle Ted.

>imagine being this much of an assblasted niggershit

Hey nigger I wish I had a BK in my small town but isntead fuck me only Mc Donalds

such is life

Attached: takefri.jpg (593x587, 33K)

in my experience the only thing a city has to offer is knife crime and snowflakes denying said knife crime

rather live in my english town with actual humans

What state OP? Sounds comfy

Youre a retard dude l

You must throw all you hopes and dreams away, op. You don't have to fix the physical world, instead build your inner one, like a fortress of solitude.

Attached: download20190205020439.png (600x600, 201K)

stop spamming the board with your picrew waifu she's not even qt yikes

Attached: 4069_hHKG5Qor.png (600x600, 163K)

not that user but i think she's cute

Oh my God dude you post the same thing every day. Please, stop. Tell someone else about this, not us.

Are you the fucking retard who keeps posting here about how your life sucks solely because you refuse to move or do a manual labor job? Don't you have a dui? That's why you can't fucking drive? Oh my god you are such a whiny bitch.

It's not supposed to be cute. It's supposed to make you dread being alive. And it's working it seems. Imagine seeing the same face over and over and over again, always trying to subvert you. It simulates a lack of genuine human interaction. It reveals the truth: you will always be alone, distant from others.

>None of this is my fault its bad luck

Fucking kek user.

How is you choosing to get behind the wheel of a vehicle when you'd been drinking not your fault? Please enlighten us, I am genuinely curious as to how you think you were not at fault.

Yes it's really ugly and dreadful especially the chromatic combinations and her eyes.
And you spam it constantly with your inane threads.
Crazy nigger
Oh well gonna have to start reporting you for avatar fagging

Attached: 1523682838114.png (800x770, 333K)

please save everyone on this site the trouble of reading your copypasta and just kill yourself

Very well, user. If you choose so, you might ease my burden a bit.

The fucking hellhole that I live doesn't even have a fucking fast food franchise, this shitplace is the worst place that I ever visited and it seems I can't get the fuck out of here, is like a nightmare, everytime I think I will go to a better place some city happens and I have to stay here to clean it
fucking hell

Attached: TOMAR BRASILIA.jpg (254x254, 4K)

It's even worse when you're gay. I've downloaded 6 apps looking for guys to hook up with and there's NO ONE.

Attached: sad.jpg (375x344, 56K)