I'm fucked

i was just accused of touching my 10 year old female cousin...
>Was playing some boring bored game with my 10 year old cousin
>She tells me that "My mom told me not to let you do things to me and make you tell me not to tell anyone"
>wut
>She giggles and runs off
>A few hours later
>She is fake crying and tells my uncle that i touched her in her "private area"
>Uncle tells me what the fuck
>"umm, what?"
>"Just get out of my house you sick fucking freak!
what do i do

Attached: 1549411288551.jpg (683x683, 68K)

just keep true to your innocence also make an uproar when its brought up fight for your truth and the girl may get scared or guilty and tell the truth explain as loudly as possible how its all bullshit and what shes doing is wrong. if you go silent, if you appologize and if you give in you lose

Its her word against yours. She may just admit she was lying if the police get involved, but I wouldnt count on it. For now, just play it cool and pleed your case to your family if they confront you about it

Well you already got accused. Just go ahead and fuckin rape her to teach her a lesson.

congrats, your cousin is a little psycho and probably won't apologize even when you get sent to prison because she doesn't want to get in trouble

in the case of children in the usa it can give you a life sentence and then it will not be reverted when the child retracts the statement, google it, there was a case like that, with zero physical evidence, usa is a sick country

Based advice right here. Dont let up
More based advice. Be indignant but not inappropriately

Be as accurate as you can when describing what happened. write down everything you remember right now just in case.

On the plus side, if she eventually breaks, confesses to lying about it, and everyone accepts that you didn't do it... you can totally make an honest woman out of her after that and no one will believe her the second time.

Let this be a lesson to all anons. Record every single interaction you ever have with everyone.

You could also do this. You're already guilty in everyone's mind, might as well do the crime then kill yourself after raping her pregnant.

Don't talk to the police without legal representation.

if not a larp, you're completely fucked
society is always going to take the side of a girl, especially if it's a child against a robot

This

It doesn't look good Friend. And it's not fair. Don't give up. Girls will confess out of guilt after a while of your life being destroyed sometimes. Just never give up. It's your only hopem

She's not letting up. I'm still being ostracized from my family.

Probably someone else is molesting her. A kid wouldn't come up with that by themselves. Look into the parents and try to get the father to confess, or at least sow the seeds of doubt within the rest of your family. Don't go down without a fight.

get the police involved then the little shit will confess out of fear

Attached: 1549231667514s.jpg (125x124, 2K)

you have to kill her and her parents user

>>She tells me that "My mom told me not to let you do things to me and make you tell me not to tell anyone"
clearly her mom had the talk with her and she got some weird idea from it

She's a child, that's not going to work.
All it's going to look like is you intimidating her into lying for you.

Sorry OP you are in a no-win situation. If it ever escalates to police you might as well suicide as that's about the best you can do as your life will be over either way.

if i were op i would got some legal counseling right now

>This.
OP, go to the police, child protective services, whatever. A 10 year old should not have the necessary life experience to make a convincing false accusation. You're not molesting her, but someone else may be. Get her help.

Your family should know you well, user. I'm sure you're a person who'd be incapable of touching a kid, much less your own cousin, and so does your family. They'll realize something's wrong.

No, i don't think she is getting molested. She dosent know a lot about sex i think.

if it goes to court she wont be able to hold it in