I'm concerned about the suicide rates of transpeople...

I'm concerned about the suicide rates of transpeople. There must be a way to detect transpeople early so proper treatments can be made. Do you think there will be a way to detect this, or prevent people with mismatched brains from suffering?

Attached: D91B3482-7843-482F-807F-3EF884987305.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Ban trans surgeries, problem solves

Based

force everybody to be trans so they kill themselves
win win

the simplest way to prevent their suicide is to kill them before they have a chance

Install a procreation room in every hospital to create a statistically adequate surplus of newborns
Then whenever two babies are identified as trans swap their brains
Problem solved

less people on earth
more space for me

i ahve an effective wayt to reduce suical rate of tranny to 0. if tranny is detected, shoot in head. BOOM. tranny cannont kill itself if it is dead. we can also use for anime posters.

>mismatched brains
no

gender identity is established early on in the minds of children. how society treats them is generally how they will identify. transgenderism is essentially a disorder of not feeling right in ones body. there’s several different types of these, but a trans person has latched on to the concept that what’s wrong with their body is their gender/sex. if the concept of gender/sex didn’t exist, trans people would still have dysphoria, therefor the obsession with it in the trans mind isn’t actually going to be alleviated in transition. it’s an inherent imbalance in the brain that causes them to feel not right in their bodies

early detection is propably after uncle tom touched their wee wee at the age of 5

That won't stop the suicides that OP is concerned about - it'll probably exaggerate them

Trannies are filth.

like the mass coverage of mass shootings in America turned it into a meme and thus a big problem here, so too does the concept of being in the incorrect gender, pro noun, genetalia, and all. even Japan, with the immense amount of traps and feminized fags it has, doesn't have this population of people wanting to literally be considered the opposite sex of birth. "transgenderism" is a meme. you like feminine shit? fine, just don't delude yourself. that creates the cognitive dissonance that is "gender dysphoria."

>or prevent people with mismatched brains from suffering?
Yes, it's called them killing themselves. They can't suffer if they're dead.

Fucking kek

Kekked so hard

>trying to curb Darwinism
Have fun with that. I hope all the idiots convince you to kill yourself.

KYS

Attached: images (22).jpg (443x332, 7K)

Attached: 3173-super-mario-bros-3-n.jpg (240x210, 12K)

I agree with this, but there still are “legit” people who aren’t sick, so perhaps it’s banned to everyone below 18-20?
Don’t let your kids be omegas, don’t let them fuck around with mommy’s purse, and shit

Attached: ABBFE078-8062-4E1A-82AF-04CFD60C95E2.jpg (750x806, 136K)

Attached: 1280x720-dKQ.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

guys become trans when they cant fit the standard role of masculine, it's not that complex.
There's not a single chad out there that decided to be a girl.

>it’s an inherent imbalance in the brain
nope

/thread

memes kill

Its called Natural Selection

Attached: 1525001559981.png (758x707, 434K)