Make my bed

>make my bed
>take a shower
>shave
>eat dinner
>get some (You)s on anime imageboards
>still feel numb

Attached: mpv-shot0011.jpg (775x915, 120K)

>go to work
>make plenty of acquaintances
>they offer to hang out and/or meet somewhere other than work
>"no i have [excuse], sorry"
>end up alone like I was before
>feel nothing
What are we going to do? What is wrong with us?

Attached: 1514853935616.jpg (484x497, 35K)

Same thing every day until we die.

I want to say I don't want to think about that, but to be honest I'm fine with it.

Attached: 1543280099222.jpg (680x500, 48K)

I hate that I'm fine with it, either way I guess this thread is dead now.

I imagine a gf being like a stream of 100 (You)s at once. Including positive and negative (You)s, maybe it's not as fun as it normalfags make it seem. Robots and autists do not handle overload well.

Achieve stuff.

Tell me what to do and I will do it.

i've started going to a bar right across the street from work pretty much every day including weekends just to try and get human interaction and drink myself to death. i'm spending too much money but i hate drinking by myself at home, if i'm at a bar there are at least other drunks like myself there too

You'd gain nothing from being a slave like that. Set your own goals and work your ass off to achieve them. Cross boundaries, sweat, scream, get stress, but don't sit idle. Work, achieve, discover, learn, appreciate. Life is about constant motion not sitting around.

>just bee yourself and platitudes and memes

Attached: 43.jpg (1169x1217, 330K)

You have no goals? Drawing? Writing? Fixing Bikes? Swimming? Karate? Anything? You have no inner desires? Are you just a blank slate with 2 modes, tfw no gf and Jow Forums?

>just be yourself
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I'm not entirely sure that there is a "me" any more. I haven't felt emotions or personality in so long I just feel emptiness inside.

Attached: 1547370023161.gif (500x463, 938K)

Hate when normalfags reply to my threads desu

And the more still you stay the more empty and void you will feel. I'm not trying to condescend or give you the "be yourself" meme. I know that meme is bullshit. But you need to start doing things, accomplishing things, whatever, doesn't matter. Just to say "i did it". Enough of that and it sets you down a road that leads out of depression. I'm not saying this is the answer to everything. You can still end up 10 years from now as an ugly loser virgin, but you'll be much happier with your life nonetheless, and appreciate yourself a lot more. Only good can come of it.

I do not have any real goals or inner desires. I do have multiple "modes" though, which include 1000 yard stare, Jow Forums and sleep.

>haha just do thing haha just bee yourself

Attached: 1546285632710.gif (600x600, 171K)

of course you need a friend silly

Attached: 1549777404859.jpg (1024x1021, 360K)

You're not hearing me dude, I know that feel, literally, it's called depression. Brains get depressed when there is a lack of meaningful stimulation. They shut down in a sense, and that alone can hold you from undoing it, but you gotta fight it, even if its blindly and you're unsure what you're doing, you need to beat the rut. Go for a jog 3 times a week, build muscle. Don't care for it? who cares, you'll feel better. Learn and write poetry, or learn a new language. Things you can do from your computer. Any small thing, stimulate yourself. Your brain is on standby mode right now and you need to hit the switch that turns it back on. Or are you happy with this life? Because I sure as heck doubt it.

Get out of the cave and get food or else you're gonna die.You think just because you have a computer you've changed evolutionary?

Attached: depression.jpg (493x335, 30K)

>>eat dinner
>Get out of the cave and get food or else you're gonna die.

Attached: 1542680133501.jpg (859x718, 91K)

user is right, procrastinating and feeling sorry for yourself won't get you anywhere. There are things mentally that hold you back but you have to push through it and set goals for yourself

>lol just set goals lmao
>just make your bed, wash your penis, and you will be happy!

Attached: 1547223606186.jpg (900x900, 85K)

>what is food delivery

It was an analogy to explain that your primal instincts haven't gone away. They're still there, fighting to be free. The more you suppress them, the more they depress you.

Alright dude, mock whatever I say and take nothing from it. Glad to see you've achieved the max level your life could be at.

>lol just fap to loli
>just sit in your own filth and you'll stop being depressed

>pic
AQWHORES IFFY UH
MUSES GOT THE STIFFY UH

>"Just do X lmao"
>How do I do X? Define X
>"LOL WHY ARE YOU MOCKING ME? W\E BRO LMAO"

Attached: 1548360562275.jpg (280x280, 19K)

That's why I moved to cute shotas

>made my bed
>showered and shaved
>went to the store and bought dinner
>cooked and ate dinner
>got people to reply to me on Jow Forums for expected dopamine hit
I asked for an alternative and didn't get anything. You normalfags are brain dead.

Have you considered accepting Jesus Christ into your life?

You got told to stop being a whiny bitch and motivate yourself, I'm not going to spoon feed you on how to improve your situation you can find out for yourself fucking brainlet

>just bee yourself lmao, stop asking to be spoonfed!

Attached: 1519665946545.jpg (562x512, 264K)

>everythings been going well
>bf
>good work
>schools going well
>family life going well
>get out often
>feel good about my body most days
>have plenty of friends irl and online
>go outside enough
>promising student
>still depressed
am i just cursed? should i just kill myself? it doesnt feel like anything works anymore

Attached: FB_IMG_1518206150952.jpg (205x245, 10K)

Suicide is never the answer. There is always good to be done in the world, even if redemption is impossible, we have to try.

Attached: 1548208893788.jpg (720x647, 29K)

what emotion is this picture supposed to represent?

I would guess just tired

Pick something, add me as a friend, I'll support you.

chad and stacey cheat on eachother regularly because they can't be themselves around eachother, isn't it disgusting?

>what emotion is this picture supposed to represent?
Anger.

>just pick something lmao
I want to be a professional CS streamer. Will you send me money in the mail to buy the best equipment to play and stream so I can play CS all day every day in my underwear for people to pay me?

tends to be what everyone says but i dont wanna live my life moving from one little breadcrumb of happiness to another
this is supposed to be the best life i can live and it doesnt make me happy

Life isn't about being happy. That is a boomer meme. Humans have lived through suffering for all of our existence and will continue to do so.

what's the point of living then? all i want is to be happy for at least a decent amount of time, just more than 3-4 days a month

>what's the point of living then?
Don't know. 3-4 days a month of happiness is A LOT. You shouldn't have that much.

So the only thing stopping you is a lack of cash? geez I sure do wonder where you can get that from...

>just get a job lmao just bee yourself

Attached: 1549521315034.png (500x504, 258K)

>procrastinating
How do I beat this user? I don't have any of the self-pity issues most have. I just can't beat it.

Still hoping he doesn't go to jail. Dude's a shitpost irl, he can do more.

>"JUST.STOP.BEING.POOR.BREEEEEEEEEHHHH"

Attached: 154658069165.gif (400x249, 942K)

I want to dESTROY mizuki's juicy butt

Basic upkeep isn't "doing" something find something to actually do. Read a book, get a hobby, go for a walk, learn something, improve yourself or others