>somehow weird fetishes come up
>eventually jokingly tell her I have an armpit fetish
>she sends me a fucking picture of her armpit
>dick turns to diamonds
>suddenly.jpg
>realize she has tattoos
>she has fucking tattoos
Was it too good to be true?

Attached: 1519861032158.jpg (247x204, 9K)

forget the armpits for a sec. she's almost certainly a slut, too. i could never be with a chick whose mouth has been nutted in by other guys

unironically one of the biggest reasons i dont even try to talk to girls in my college. The risk is too big. I find those inkblots one of the most positively revolting things in this world.

Attached: disgust (2).jpg (484x461, 117K)

>trash man finds trash in trash can
>tune in to trash channel for all the latest news

Attached: 1-20.jpg (2000x1265, 316K)

Are you letting memes control your life, user?

Just because most girls with tattoos are vapid whores doesn't mean you should fuck this up.

fuvk off who cares cunt

100% my immediate thought was how far do her daddy issues go and how many cocks has she taken
Everyone has them these days. Like she has only been wearing long sleeves and nothing revealing since I met her. Maybe it's shame? Or maybe...it's the winter.
Idk if r9k has corrupted me but tattoos really seem to be a bad sign.
This is the first girl I've talked to and gotten along with in a while, and now I'm facing the reality she could be a whore.

Will die a virgin/10, any girl over the age of 17-18 has definitely had sex, tattoos or not.
This, don't be a prude faggot, especially if you two apparently get along or whatever. Plus she apparently wasn't repulsed by your stupid fetish. So run with it.

>everyone has them these days
Ain't that the truth. Sad world we live in. So many disgusting "people" roaming the streets.

Op, all women are whores. No woman is intrinsically special and none of them are decent human beings. That said, if she makes you happy just roll with it. Yeah it's stupid, but really, if you're happy then why throw it away over assumptions and possibilities?

I hate you
I hope you don't end up with her
You're stupid

>Will die a virgin/10, any girl over the age of 17-18 has definitely had sex, tattoos or not.
>hurr literally every single person
fucking retard lmao
ever been to utah?
>inb4 memes and lies

Why has this happened? It used to be for goths, punks and drunks.
Is there any good way to find out how many people she's fucked without being weird? It bothers me. I don't know if we all just have performance issues and that's why we care or if it's genuinely disgusting, but it bugs me.
You don't know the stress of this shit til you're in it ok

Only one way to settle this op
Show us her armpit, we will take it from there

>utah
The only mormon girl I know lost her virginity before marriage.
If that doesn't shatter your expectations I dunno what will.

Attached: 1442366357114.jpg (1316x928, 373K)

So you're going to marry a bible thumper to fuck her or go to another state for the chance of finding a virgin that will agree to fuck you. All for what will be the worst sex of your life? Or in your case the only sex.

>muh you're a virgin
god damn do you ever stop posting this retarded angst-ridden teenage shit? are you a woman or a fucking 15 year old? kill yourself
>muh it's about bad sex
jesus christ imagine missing the point this hard

fucking shitskins and children on this site i swear

>I'm facing the reality she could be a whore.
Face the reality that maybe you like whores and make her your whore for a while.

Don't fucking try to find out her body count you goddamn sperg. You said you're trying to talk to someone "after years of being single", assuming you didn't screw that up like you will this, that means you fucked someone before right? Well there ya go you impure faggot. Now you can both have non virgin sex and enjoy it.

What is your obsession with a virgin then? It's really just a one trick pony. If you're not a virgin, and assuming you've been with a virgin before, clearly that didn't work out. So why the weird glamorized outlook on them?

Are we losing sight of what's important? Op got an armpit pic and we haven't seen it. Fuck this advice column

Pretty sure she browses Jow Forums on occasion, I know she's /mu/, /x/ and /tv/, but I think she looks here sometimes too. I'm already risking it by confessing to my motherboard, showing her armpit is a liability I don't need.
This is one way to look at it, but it's the shame of knowing my girlfriend would be a whore.
She's 20, for all I know she's fucked 20 men. Would you want to be with a woman that's fucked 20 men?

everyone has faults. how bad are the tattoo's?

>Is there any good way to find out how many people she's fucked without being weird?
Ask how many people she's fucked and don't be weird about it.
>It bothers me. I don't know if we all just have performance issues and that's why we care or if it's genuinely disgusting, but it bugs me.
I while back I started casually hooking up with a 20 year old who already had a body count over 30. It was not an exclusive deal. After a couple months of this, one night she blurted that she realized she hadn't fucked anyone other than me for several weeks and didn't know how she felt about it.

Say whatever you want about roastie whores, but it is bizarrely flattering when you can take an alcoholic party girl slut and dickmatize her into defacto monogamy.

>You don't know the stress of this shit til you're in it ok
Fuck off man
I would
Jesus
A girl like that would be fucking hands down the luckies woman in the world to find a guy like me, with how fucking dedicated I'd be to her.
Or maybe not.
Maybe I'm a useless, limp-wristed faggot who probably shouldn't even be near a woman's tits.

>She's 20, for all I know she's fucked 20 men. Would you want to be with a woman that's fucked 20 men?
you can either ask and be sorry about it
ignore it
assume shes had 40 partners and try to get over it mentally
or continue imagining how many other dicks shes had inside her, you cuck.

nobody is saying that shes likely a virgin, but that doesn't mean she can't still be a decent girl. nobody is telling you to marry her or even pop out kids with her or anything actually committal. that's a you thing. however, we ARE saying that you need to pump your fucking brakes a bit and think about shit rationally. you were cool with her when you weren't going to fuck her, you were cool when you hanging out with her and doing whatever else you two did, and you were cool with everything about her UNTIL you saw what looked like a tattoo and now you're freaking out about how much dick shes had. use the big brain for about eleven seconds, chief.

>it's the shame of knowing my girlfriend would be a whore
Even if she was a chaste and demure virgin until she met you, you'd want her to be YOUR whore, yes? Let you fuck her armpits or whatever sick shit butters your biscuits?

So you'd know that even your (until you) virgin girlfriend would be a whore. Whence the shame then, exactly?

They're not bad, like I guess they are well done tattoos, just very typical "alt" style white girl tattoos. She had one that was pretty funny on her back.
That is a slightly heartwarming story, but the 30 dicks in this woman prior didn't phase you? Like the way you viewed her or anything? Curious to know more.
Cheer up man lol. Work on yourself? I don't know.
You and the other user both have me thinking I will likely just suck it up. I doubt I'll ask, I just don't want to start something with someone and then have their past bother me x amount of time in. I'd be wasting my time and hers for some silly shit I can't get over. The fact that she does seem like a decent girl makes fucking her over seem like a shit move, whore or not.

>Like the way you viewed her or anything?
not him, but if you go into the relationship where you don't care about who she is or what she does, and you take things as "shes her own human, shes an adult, let her do her" where anything positive is taken to heart, and anything negative is brushed off because fuck it, she's a big girl, if she wants to ruin everything that's her deal.

>I'd be wasting my time and hers for some silly shit I can't get over
am this user.
if she opts into a relationship, she made her choice to be with you. shes made the active decision to spend her time with you because she values being with you over whatever else she is or could be doing. worrying about the future possibilities before anything has even begun to start is exactly how you stress yourself the fuck out and kill all opportunities before ever getting a chance at them.

I appreciate you all deeply for calling me out on being a faggot. I'm going to sleep on it for sure, at the moment the anxiety and swarm of thoughts has subsided. I'm sure it'll come back next time we talk, but I'm just going to try to drill all this into my head. What have I got to lose.

Awhile back I had a short thing with a female who was 32... she admited she fucked ALOT... her count was 60+ guys.
thankfully she had got tested recently as a check and came back clean (surprised desu) and we enjoyed it and I got to try some fun things with her and she got to try some of my things and do things she hadnt in forever (she said a guy hadnt cuddled to a movie with her in years)
Did it bother me she had so much dick... yup but I also realized she's 32 and if I keep letting the devil in the details get to me i'll just end up a sad lonely bitter person posting on here crying about girls with tats or having prior dick... no thanks

btw it ended when she had to move back home to help her family out in a different state. we still talk on occasion and she wants to visit me again sometime.

>That is a slightly heartwarming story, but the 30 dicks in this woman prior didn't phase you? Like the way you viewed her or anything? Curious to know more.
What portion of "alcoholic partygirl slut" was unclear?

But, for a time, she was MY slut and that was far more significant than the idea that she hadn't always been mine (or would eventually be someone else's).

Also she was tight as fuck, came (for the first time) within 3-5 minutes, and was generally a responsive and enthusiastic partner until she reached a continuous multiorgasmic state and just became a slightly twitchy fuckdoll who didn't care what you did to her or which hole you did it in.

God I miss her.