Gunscuss

forget gun laws, what are the attitudes about gun ownership in your country/region like? are you seen as a psycho if you own a handgun? is it mostly dusty old shotguns? or is every man allocated a Kalashnikov?

do politically mainstream people in your country bemoan the lack of gun privileges (or presence of them), or is it really not a big deal?

Attached: DSC0049758.png (1256x712, 1.54M)

Nobody cares really. Retards think we can't own guns, which is perfect because they're usually exactly the kind of people that would want to but really shouldn't. If you want to own a gun you just need a "viable reason" and thorough, repeated background checks. But just saying "It's a sport" and making sure you go out to "partake in your sport" once every... few months or so, is enough to count as a "viable reason".

Also the overwhelming majority thinks you guys are out of your mind but what else is new

Yeah. Here in the NYC suburbs where I live, you can't own a handgun but you can get a rifle with no license lol. Some states are really restrictive, some require long background checks, and some you can buy an AR15 from your cousin dave.

>attitudes
Nobody cares.
>psycho
No.
>is it
Shotguns or hunting rifles for hunters, pistols for former/active police/military officers.
>politics
Not a big deal.

That's so fucking weird man. I mean I know there's more than plenty responsible gunbros in america but jesus christ trying to wrap your head around how your laws work, how they've changed over the years, and worst of all the insane arguments people keep spilling to keep everything in check, it's a complete mindfuck

Idk about laws but getting things is relatively easy since Bosnia is so close

Yeah, there's this idea here (mostly conservative) that the rights of each state should be considered over the federal laws. the actual policy is that anything that the fed does not legislate can be legislated by the states...

It's mandatory

lol bosnia

really? was it mandatory for both blacks and whites pre-apartheid? am i spelling that right?

Also I should've added, I meant to say nobody cares that we "don't have guns" (except we do, we just don't talk about it). I'm sure plenty of belgians would freak out if they saw one lying in my living room. Depending on the type of person ofcourse but still

Right. In my state if a friend came over and saw a handgun on my table they would probably be freaked out. in some southern states when there are 8 guys in a room there are often 10 guns, and no one talks about it.

idk about laws
but i got a friend who has an ak-47 and he said he would teach me how to shoot , what do you all think ?
P.s bullets are not cheap

Attached: 1506033391912.jpg (600x600, 295K)

it's a good skill to be a good shot, especially if it's likely you'll end up being conscripted into an army.

being an excellent and steady shot could save your life, and shooting is fun besides. just don't get caught up with the wrong gun crowd. finger off the trigger unless you're okay with destroying what you're pointing the gun at.

>country: anti-gun
>region: pro-gun if you have any land

Probably the easiest place to get a legal gun in the country

Well to be fair I'm not a huge fan of flaunting shit like that either, seems a bit callous
At the very least if I met someone that leaves it out in the open like it's nothing would raise red flags with me

yeah, same here. where I grew up in massachusetts it's pretty wealthy and liberal but also mostly woods. maybe 1/4 of families have guns, but it's usually a hunting shotgun or rifle in the closet. carrying a gun in public is illegal in MA.

Open carry you mean, or whatever you call it?

i know it's fun and i am really excited , i won't be owning a gun in this country but just want to learn
i still haven't decided because it's not cheap and idk if it will take too much time

there's open carry and concealed carry. open means like, walking down the street with a rifle in your hands. that shit makes people nervous and is illegal in most places. concealed carry is having a handgun in a holster under your shoulder, on your ankle, or in your waistband.

Yeah I know but did you mean to say even concealed is illegal in MA?
I thought that'd be like the one thing that's allowed pretty much everywhere in burgerland
I really need to head over there and partake in your culture clearly I'm an ignorant twat

Shothguns and rifles are pretty common outside of urban areas, don't think I've ever met a farmer without a gun, but pistols are pretty rare. There's a rise in gun crime in London right now but there's a rise in every crime in London, it's mostly shit.

Op/switched to phone
Nope in the great state of mass we have no concealed carry. Many states don’t, it’s the ones that do that get the most attention. NYC also has no guns allowed except for cops, period. And NY is the safest large city in the US- out of 36000 police officers there were only 28 gunshots fired by cops.

How fucked are the non-EU former yugoslav countries? I see a lot of Serbian and Croatian posters but very few from the other countries, although presumably with Slovenia that's a matter of the lack of people.

Our twat in chief recently gave a soeech about how high knife crime is in London. Are illegal handguns fairly common? Is there any sort of grandfathering, I.e. if you had a gun in the 50’s you get to keep it?

Here you could own a fully auto gun if it was made pre-ban, which I think is batshit.

South-west?

Nah, Derbyshire.

I'm not so sure about grandfathering but I doubt it. Anything automatic is pretty much no existent outside of shooting ranges, with the exclusion of the occasional auto pistol in really shitty parts of Manchester or London.
As for how common they are it's pretty rare. Outside the two largest cities I've heard pretty much no incidents of it, most of the shit in London is just 9's anyway.

Ah fair. The counties on the southwestern tip seem to have a fair few guns, I live in Kent personally but I've got some family a little west of here and they own a few rifles for hunting and killing animals on their farm.

We literally think its retarded here... The arguement everyone needs a gun to protect themselves from people carrying guns is so circular any sane person here has yet to formulate a decent counter arguement. But yeah i live in a country thats the size of a fucking poststamp with half the middle-east fucking living here

Tbf someone you murder with a 9mm is roughly as dead as with a 357

Interesting though.

Overall I think we Americans tend to see the rest of the world as being fairly gun free, minus the really shitty parts. Maybe that makes us a shitty part, although in the upscale area I’m in there aren’t any guns at all. lol

The argument makes sense now that there are already so many guns out there. Which sucks, but that’s life.

3% of our population owns half th fund, how about that?

Forget guns check out my Finnish dog

Attached: AED06DFA-04A2-40A0-A08F-A5B5045E23A9.jpg (750x685, 163K)

Can you shoot him perhaps?

Yeah, I just told the firearm officer that I had a family with a farm (which is true, but I never visit them) and that was enough to get my firearm license. In other places they reject even people who own land themselves and if you live in a city you're probably fucked

What kind of gun do you have?

Yeah I live in a large town so there's very few guns here, I'm sure with a bit of difficulty I could get myself a rifle though.

Only made the 9mm comment to show the smolness of the guns, just mass produced pistols nothing with any fire power and almost nothing at all with anything but semiauto.

Checked. Shotguns are shall issue, remember. So providing you meet the arbitrary mental health standards and get a sponsor you get one regardless of the opinion of a firearm officer

In some states there’s a gaping loophole where you can go to a gun show and buy *any* gun with no background check, identification, or even record of sale. Obviously that’s a southern thing.

Serbia is doing ok but it's getting a bit harder to get anything across the border into Croatia thanks to the sandnigger flood.You can still get good things for a few hundred euros.It also helps if you have muslim friends. I really hope Croatia never gets into Schengen; that would fuck things up.

Legalize fully automatics!

Are you old enough to remember the Yugoslav wars

Attached: 52F1E2B0-8376-4770-8FB9-9CCAF148AB83.jpg (1024x681, 138K)

aren't you obliged to join Shengen? Do you think the rest of Yugoslavia is actually going to go through with joining the EU?

Every able man gets mandatory military training once he hits the age of 18, and allocated his own SIG SG 550. Once a year there's mandatory practice target shooting. So pretty much every household in this country owns one or more fully automatic rifles.
No politically mainstream force or public figure tries to prevent this or bemoans this, but we also have no gun violence, and no mass shootings. This is mostly owned to the fact that we aren't completely retarded.

Attached: sig-sg550.jpg (800x550, 29K)

I was born in Zagreb in 1992.The only thing I remember is the nato attack on Serbia.

wasn't there some changes recently? You have to buy your gun after your conscription if I remember correctly. Someone murdered their wife or something so they changed shit up a bit.

a browning 410 over/under, browning 12 gauge sporter side-by-side and a Beretta .22

and a few erm... extra-curriculars...

Finland is a rifle country, traditionally. Owning a long gun or several is no biggie. Most of the Finn guys have been trained to handle a select fire assault rifle anyway.

Handguns are seen here as a niche. LE has those and hobbyists have those. It's quite ok. However handguns at large are seen less useful than rifles.

Attached: fugg.gif (355x355, 811K)