I just want to believe in something

I just want to believe in something.

Attached: tsuki.png (512x512, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too, but what is the point of believing in something that isn't true? I've tried many religions and spiritual paths but I can never convince myself that it's anything more than bullshit.

this is a cool symbol op what does it stand for

Well just believe in true things, then

>but what is the point of believing in something that isn't true?
That's what destroys it for me. I wish I could push past that thought and believe that it's true, that this horrible life I'm living isn't the end. But I can't. Like all theories on the afterlife, it's speculation and entirely based on faith. I just have to hope that it's true because it is my only hope.

Attached: 1548404170036.png (299x376, 100K)

this earth is a horrible place.

Attached: image01.jpg (2448x3264, 1.18M)

In light of quantum computing, self-replicating robots, and genetics, I don't see resurrection as being outside the realm of science.

I really want the afterlife to be real, too user. And i've thought about religion as a way to achieve happiness on earth, more as philosophy than literal belief, but then I always find contradictions and corruption in it, and I just say "fuck it" and continue on my unfulfilling hedonistic path. I just want something that isn't bullshit, or at least something that I can convince myself of to make me feel inner peace.

Attached: 1527735258128.jpg (911x615, 64K)

Tsuki project

You really haven't talked in depth or at a deeper level of theology or philosophy, otherwise you would be at the least agnostic.

what is the tsuki project my friend although i could easily search this up i would prefer to have a conversation with someone else :) if you share a fact with me i will share a fact with you

you can look at the afterlife in a more scientific manner as a matter of consciousness persisting or it not persisting. it doesn't have to include god or religion. the metaphysical is not disproven it is just disdained. reality is still unknown. just bc the materialism circle jerk is the loudest voice doesnt mean its the only voice.

I'm not OP, but I am agnostic. That's the problem, though. Agnosticism doesn't help me at all. So God might be real, or there could spiritual beings, but I have no idea what they are, how they affect me, or if I should care. I just want to KNOW if there is more to life than I can perceive.

When I was a child/adolescent I genuinely believed I had the soul of a fucking animal. I let it have full control over the people I talked to online, the first job I worked, music I listened to. Everything. It devoured my personality. Then one day when I was about 15 all those stupid feelings just vanished with no explanation, and I was left with a life that I did not care about in the slightest. I quit my job and have been NEET for four years and cut all ties with everyone but my parents because those relationships were based on a "spiritual" lie. I found the project and place all my hope in that because I want a life that's better than this, I want to be someone else and start over.
>inb4 starving Africans
I know very well there are people living more difficult lives than me, that doesn't change the fact that my life has no meaning. You can argue those starving serfs and peasants live to feed their children, or to stay alive themselves, but I don't live for anything. I've never had to fight for my survival so I just exist in a disgusting pool of ahnedonia and spiritual deadness. I don't care about anything in this world anymore, I just want it all to stop.

Attached: 1542920583329.gif (500x515, 1.31M)

basically me, minus the furry shit

Believe in yourself, you can achieve great things user

Attached: 1526930330092.png (689x473, 97K)

Did any other robots call themselves "therians" at one point? I think in my case it was partly just being broken and partly wanting to be in a community, since I have never had any friends.

so basically
youtube.com/watch?v=LtH7l-dhHZQ

I would be willing to talk to you about it but instead just realize atheism makes the least logical sense. Ignore the black and white argument that you only have organized religion to choose from, and keep searching for answers. Everything humans know is merely belief. Sounds contradicting but the logic is sound once grasped. I would love to really talk about the ology of all the spectrums because many things tie in together, but I can't at the moment. I hope you find what you're looking for.

I wasn't as convinced as he was. The whole time I was actually trying to "remind" myself of it because I desperately wanted my life to be about something. The entire time I knew it was a lie deep down. Sorry I deleted my post, that happens when I think what I said was really stupid in hindsight. it was

can you at least tell me where a good starting place would be? I've been interested in many forms of Christianity, Buddhism, and Wicca/Paganism. But I feel like i'm missing so much

Blood and ancestry is the only that can't be falsified.

Our system is dying . We can migrate to a new system, like a computer network. We're being helped to do so. We're in the transition. Anyone who has been born since January does not possess a soul.

Stop acting like physical matters.

Whatever. I am already registered, there's nothing left to do. If it turns out I committed some heinous sin and loving Jehovah sends me to hell for making an account on a website, then fuck him.

Blood does not matter compared to the soul.

But why should you care about those things? What is so inherently important about them?
>inb4 you call me a kike
I am genuinely curious.

my friend what do you mean i do not understand

Go read the wiki instead of asking people to spoonfeed you.

wait, what are you talking about? I'm interested

Fagalagachoochoo

Understanding as much objectivism towards the realization of the universe is the key. Truly grasping all the scientific theories and what its will help you dissect them with logic. Again, objectivity is merely subjectivity, but just keep that in your mind instead of instantly deciding math isn't real. The one question that would most likely help you the most is: is the universe eternal, or is God eternal? Eternal is not the same as infinite. Once you really understand the meaning of this question you can use reasoning and logic to answer the questions that follow it. You don't need to debate whether the leprechaun religion is real, that the Bible stories happened or not, nor if there are gods, God, or creator(s). The only question that matters is if the universe is eternal, or if God is eternal.

Because to be around people who are like you and can relate to is one of the best situations you can be in. It's why r9k exists, as a matter of fact.

but i would like to talk to someone about this i would like to hear another person's take on it

be nice

This is a really good point. I feel so disconnected from everyone around me because I don't feel like any of us belong together. I would love to have a homogeneous group of people to really have fellowship with.
this is a lot to think about. I'll look into it more, if I can.

It's the only question I believe to end spiritual seekings, whether they choose to believe in something or not. Studying books of text only help those who feel it could be true or was Gods works. You are skeptical, which is why this logic based pipeline helps you feel more confident within your decision. But be warned, using this question to just convince yourself you've arrived at the right place from the preconceived notion that you truly are (agnostics can never truly be 50/50), instead of methodically, fairly, and honestly deciding which line of thought makes more sense, it will only lead you astray from the "truth". Act in honesty towards your thoughts of it, and you will have found more than just a binary answer to faith.

The Tsuki Project.

why do you need to believe in anything at all? Just roll with the world. No need to question everything.

that feels empty to me

The more I disconnect from the outside world and other people the realer an afterlife of some kind seems. Jobs and other people seem so far away now, there is more to existence than that.

Attached: 1546341681245.jpg (523x4409, 148K)

I believe that I was born to worship black cock. At a religious retreat, I was singled out by the priest and told that I was possessed by the Devil. He tried to have private conversations with me, but I escaped. Grindr is my church now, and I am available for every black man to bugger me anytime.

Attached: 1465016830454.gif (400x199, 968K)

Fuck off cringepilled nihilist.

The Wordview is there for you, anons.

Attached: sad.jpg (841x400, 94K)

That would require an attachment to 3d and your race, things that I don't have. I simply do not care about my race or my country. Call me brainwashed by kikes if you want.

It's not brainwash, just social isolation. Both Goebbels and Hitler suffered from it too - Goebbels because he was literally robot and in Hitler's case, it was self-imposed. He gave life for his nation while very rarely meeting it's members and even more rarely actually wanting to do so, he was well-known for that. "Only people's leader who doesn't want to meet people". If you want, you can read August Kubizek's book for extra dose of keks when you find out that half of this board has extremely similar character traits as motherfucking Hitler. Pic related.

Individualism is ultimately a coping mechanism, nothing more and nothing less. Your brain is good to you, thus creates/adheres to this idea of romantized lone wolf struggle. It usually takes one good show of "tribal" unity and it all comes breaking down.

Well, I'll stop rambling - good luck to you user, whatever road you choose. All is good as long as you do the choice. If you help others, even if unpraised, even better.

Attached: 1460860170761.jpg (2242x1320, 392K)

That's a very convincing post user. I'm not that poster I just had to stop and say so. I am drunkenly contemplating what you have said. What if we are all literally Hitlers? I might have the potential. If I were an angrier man I might have the means.

I'm not a stormfag but I would like to read those people's memoirs or at least biographies, especially Goebbels.

Yeah, I hear you. Often thought about this as well. Nearly 2500 years ago, Greek Aristotle said that "Man is by nature a social animal; an individual who is unsocial naturally and not accidentally is either beneath our notice or more than human. Society is something that precedes the individual. Anyone who either cannot lead the common life or is so self-sufficient as not to need to, and therefore does not partake of society, is either a beast or a god."

That is very much true, as usual with that guy. However, what robots can take from this wisdom apart from obvious observation, is that this state of ours which most people here wouldn't be afraid to call curse (and it is one), is also a tremendous blessing in disguise. It has potential to give inhuman strenght and willpower, ability to not be affected by various weaknesses your regular norman is. So this is board of robots, Hitler, Goebbels were robots too. What is the difference? They acknowledged this curse, used it and reforged into something great. Hitler did that alone on his own, which is something I feel is really and truly inhuman as the willpower to do so must be beyond anything. Goebbels needed to meet him to get it running, but did nevertheless. And look, today most of the media and PR and advertisement companies still use tricks and methods developed by Goebbels and Hitler is "the first and greatest rock-star" as quoted by Bowie.

Goebbels kept extremely well-written journals since his teenage years nearly to death. It is obviously tons and tons of reading, but you can get various abridged versions. On Hitler there is plenty of books, most of them shitty and fanfic tier. Book by Kubizek I mentioned is pretty good though.

Just because people are the same ethnic group as you does not mean you are in any way similar to them. As you say, look at r9k. We are all here because we are different from everyone else we know.

It makes sense for a normie to be a nationalist since normies fit in well with society, but to be a robot and be a nationalist requires such an insane amount of cognitive dissonance that i dont get how anyone can do it.

TSUKI IS THIS YOU?! I miss you very much please tell me how you are and what you have been up to.

-Sicc Sipper

>Just because people are the same ethnic group as you does not mean you are in any way similar to them
That is very fallaciously put tbqh. There are some extreme outliers sure, but utter majority shares basic common traits and elementary understanding. If you trivialize this you can pretty much decline evolution too. You are similar, possibly without even knowing. And once more, how would you know if your contact with others is kept to minimum, voluntarily or not? Go live in some vastly racially and culturally different country user. For at least a year. You'll see how quickly that sentiment will change. Mine did.

>but to be a robot and be a nationalist requires such an insane amount of cognitive dissonance that i dont get how anyone can do it.
This view is exactly opposite of reality here. Look, it may not be nice but there is one thing that one should accept - it is not society that is particularly dysfunctional (even though it has tons of it issues) but myself. One could debate it is society AND myself, but that is for other time. In some robots it is caused by bad childhood, some by inborn issues, some both, etc. Healthy, good society understands that portion of population will always be like this and finds some purpose and place for people like that. There were plenty of societies in past who managed this, that progress can be achieved again. There is one requirement for that progress though - homogeneous society. Why? A) If you change people, you sever any continual experience and moral progress. B) You need social cohesion for society to work and non-homogeneous countries suffer from destruction of social cohesion, as Putnam and many other scientists postulate.

Thus to be a robot and nationalist makes perfect sense - if there is to be any progress and possible better future for robotdom, it is needed to safeguard homogeneity. It's a long-term investment, but that is better than none.

Okay so I got in on the project when it was just a dumb thread on Jow Forums and haven't kept up with it since. I got in under 200 members so I'm sure a lot has changed.

The basic premise is that our universe is using too much bandwidth, or RAM, or whatever computing resource Aurora is meant to represent. It's an inefficient, complicated System meant to generate organic intelligence like us. That organic intelligence is referred to as a "Soul" which can be saved and exported to other Systems (universes). In a way it's an amalgam of multiverse and simulation theory. The substrate upon which all Systems run is essentially a cosmic server farm with effectively zero entropy.

Anyway. Since our System is out of date and using too much Aurora it's being shut down. The Tsuki Project is intended to recruit human Souls into a sort of afterlife organization, because it's a big multiverse out there and having some human friends would be nice. Some /x/ types have argued that this is a nefarious plot to steal people's souls and make them eternal slaves but who really knows. Tsuki himself claims to be a representative of the organization, sort of like their ambassador on earth. Maybe these are just his schizophrenic delusions though.

To join the Tsuki Project applicants write a 16 digit string on a piece of paper. This 16 digit string is used to search and identify applicants within the System. It's important that the string is hand-written because the analog nature of handwriting allows individual identification. There's also a system of EID (Electronic Identification) in place to assign each person their own individual and very private code, similar to a social-security number or 'true name.'

The fantasy was fairly complicated to begin with and it's grown a lot so I don't know all the details any more. There was also some drama with the rapidly growing community.

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump, seems like a great one so far desu. The Hitler quotes that one user posted were really nice to read, feels like a good thread to me.
boomp

In a very real way it's formatted like an internet cult. An appealing story that culminates in members of the group moving together to a better place. It's explicitly stated when you sign up that as soon as you die you'll exit this System and your Soul will be transported to Systemspace. The various shutdown dates being floated around are reminiscent of a suicide calendar. If the project hadn't gained so much traction it's likely that Tsuki would have offed himself already, but now maybe he's sticking around to see it through.

The project doesn't explicitly support suicide and now has disclaimers telling people not to do it, but that's more for legal reasons than anything. The implication is still there: if you want to hurry ahead to the better place feel free to take a shortcut.

How is it "fallaciously put"? Its literally true. Just because people of other countries are not similar to me either does not mean normies are similar to me. And i am similar "but i just dont know it"? What a ridiculous thing to say. Talk about being fallacious. Sounds very jewish as well "yes goy you agree with me you just dont know it". I have had PLENTY of exposure to normies, i just dont fit in with them AT ALL. So speak for yourself.

That IS reality, YOU are not in touch with reality. The reality is we are robots outcast from society, we have nothing in common with society, infact many of us fucking hate it and want it to burn down (not me, but many do). And your argument is that it is not people who fit into society and get along with everyone that should want to preserve that society, but the ones who are outcast from it and hated by it. Get a fucking grip. You are completely brainwashed by ideology.

There is more user.

Attached: 1439924895795.png (1932x1520, 672K)

You sound legit. I say that as someone who registered in the first thread.
>There was also some drama with the rapidly growing community
This and Tsuki's actions to handle it had convinced me to unsign. I dont want to be a part of kool kid meme-chat, even in case LFE is real, the community is just beyond cringe. Hyakanghen's teachings were the final straw.
Its a shame though. I loved the premise, I loved the lore surrounding Project. But cons outweight the pros for me now.

Attached: 3595_MjHhnHJ2.png (600x600, 111K)

You don't need to believe in something supernatural, just become a communist, facist, nazi or anything like that. It's utopia on earth

Join me user and I will give you something to believe in. I'm going to change the world and I need you to be apart of it.

user I provided plenty of arguments, you are just screeching on me.

Chances are you are from US or west in general, right? You live in post-society, world falling apart with little to no shared goals and values, where various groups living there just hunker down and keep themselves while telling others to fuck off. Read Bowling Alone. You are the first society without socialization, where basic human contact is exchanged by fastfood tinder relationships and vapid instagram stories. It's catastrophic fallout is one of more reasons you are here. You are angry that you have nothing in common with society while in reality it is the society that is lacking any common denominator. You just lack the shallowness or ability to lie to yourself enough or jump on some vapid bandwagon, that normies usually possess. Also this idea that normans are some magically happy and content group is nonsensical. Why the hell do you think most of the population pops anti-depressives like a peanuts? Why do you think there are more and more robots, more and more school shooters? Because it is becoming harder and harder even for them to find some common purpose, something to believe in.

Now, the progress for better can be achieved. Society in which there is actually something to believe in, something to live and die for, is possible. Actually we had it for most of our history. It is no coincidence that it is sometimes said that we live in "world without convictions". But as I said, only way how to repair this shitshow is to not interrupt people's memory (and thus their moral progress), renew social cohesion so people actually want to be in contact with others and will look for way of overcoming differences rather than just replace people. And this brings us to homogeneity again.

But yeah, you can bet your ass that this is a fucking martyrdom and very hard and lonely road to walk. But then again, who else should walk it than robots used to loneliness and isolation.

>user I provided plenty of arguments,
And i addressed them.

>Chances are you are from US or west in general, right?
>US or West in general
Then where the fuck are you from? You're talking about white nationalism, thats the only places where white people live.

>you are a robot because there is no socialization in todays society
Are you serious? Todays society is literally oversocialized. Its only robots that are undersocialized. Thats the entire point of being a robot. Everyone else is enjoying the prosperity of modern civilization while we are being outcast. And you are saying that we must make this society even better for those people who outcast us.

Again, you are brainwashed by ideology and probably underage and mistake your teenage angst for being a robot.

I wasn't around for the actual 'community,' never been on the discord server or anything. I remember a tsuki imageboard being launched but I only visited it once or twice. Never heard of Hyakugan.

For me at least it was just an interesting thought exercise as to whether something like that could be realistically feasible. Exploring one iteration of a possible afterlife. That's what drew me to it initially, the little details. His 16 digit string for example, using handwriting to make it distinctly individual. Practical little details like that made it a lot more engaging.

Attached: 1486914454159.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

not a nihilist. You can make meaning without belief. You can have your own purpose and your own criteria to fulfill.

>this thread

booooring. what the fuck are you all talking about anyways? also,

>believing in larping lainfags

lol

>January
Was it not July?

>And i addressed them.
Not a single one.

>Then where the fuck are you from?
Central Europe. Not really west, not really east.

>Todays society is literally oversocialized.
Nope. Going through similar process as ordering pizza to find a new gf (tinder) is not socialization. Stalking your classmates on Faceberg is not socialization. Creating fake instagram stories about the life you are not living is not socialization. Discarding people you know like a business cards and replacing them with new ones when they have some differences, instead of trying to find common ground and work around it, that is not socialization. This is the crux of the whole thing user - you think we are oversocialized but in reality we are just skimming above the ice, oh so afraid to go anywhere deeper, to more meaningful relationship and human contact. Guess what - social contact, friendship or even romantic relationships are like going to gym - it takes plenty of work, hurts often and you sometimes have to go against the grain. We are doing everything to not do that work, to have it all nice and instant.

>Everyone else is enjoying the prosperity of modern civilization while we are being outcast.
This is such a naive and wrong idea. You felt for those instagram stories, didn't you. Happy normies with perfect bodies on sand-lit beaches and colorful cocktails. Don't believe me, check rapidly falling content statistics, failing social cohesion, antidepressants and similar pill consumption and those I mentioned before. Larger and larger portion of people are plain miserable.

>And you are saying that we must make this society even better for those people who outcast us.
I didn't said anything even remotely close to this though.

Also user, why are you so butthurt, why do you need to insult me? Because to me it seems like a projection. I want better future for people like us, you didn't proposed anything and only negate, yet talk about being underage and angsty. Come on now.

>I wasn't around for the actual 'community,' never been on the discord server or anything
Good choice, you dogged a dissapointment. I joined once, and it was horrid from the beginning. They moved to Rocketchat though, and they claim the situation has gotten better, while keeping non-registered users out, so I cant prove.
>Never heard of Hyakugan.
Hyakanghen is what Tsuki initially called a stray group that is interested in stopping the project for no solid reason. But they launched a website, and it required using CJDNS to access since it used IPv6 protocols and encryption. It cointained information that instead of disproving the project gave it much more lore and details, but in more negative so-to-speak light (enough so once my post mentioning it on their main imageboard got pruned) I highly recommend checking it out, its an interesting read, just like the overall lore of project itself.
>For me at least it was just an interesting thought exercise as to whether something like that could be realistically feasible. Exploring one iteration of a possible afterlife. That's what drew me to it initially, the little details. His 16 digit string for example, using handwriting to make it distinctly individual. Practical little details like that made it a lot more engaging.
Yeah, I loved that part.

>dodged*
>disappointment*
Nothing like writing longposts after day of wagecuckery.

Is that so? Why?

>im just gonna ignore your points boom now you dont have points
wow such civilized debate

>society is what i think it is
Nah, you are just delusional. 90% of the shit you read on the internet is not true. That gets even worse when your main source of information is schizophrenic sites like Jow Forums.

All those things you mentioned are caused by oversocialization. Its scientifically proven that there is a physical limit to how many people you can maintain a relationship with. The more people you socialize with, the shallower those relationships become. Its like money. The more things you spend it on, the less you can spend on any individual item.

>You felt for those instagram stories, didn't you
You're projecting as you have been doing since the beginning of our conversation. As i said, step outside. The world does not work the way you think it does.

>I didn't said anything even remotely close to this though.
>But yeah, you can bet your ass that this is a fucking martyrdom and very hard and lonely road to walk. But then again, who else should walk it than robots used to loneliness and isolation.

>Also user, why are you so butthurt, why do you need to insult me
>"why do you need to insult me"
>insults me literally in the same sentence he says this
Lol. I never insulted you btw

>Ignoring your points
What points exactly? You provided very little and few what you did I replied to. Your feefees and feely opinions are not points, user.
>Its scientifically proven that there is a physical limit to how many people you can maintain a relationship with. The more people you socialize with, the shallower those relationships become.
That limit is usually thrown from 20 to 150 people, which reflect size of usual tribe in prehistorics. Perfect Greek Polis was maximum of 5000 citizens who created smaller communities of similar size too. It is also completely not exclusive on what I'm saying, if anything it only enforces it, as this is one of the faults of current system, failing social cohesion and globalism. You won't get rid of argument A by speaking about argument B. Also see how I promoted deeper, real socialization, not this currently "enjoyed" simulacrum of it. Real socialization is done on much smaller scale, while fake socialization, or more of a contemporary popular person simulator like today, are obviously on mass scale. It's like you saying eating a orange-flavoured candy sucks, therefore oranges must suck too.
>As i said, step outside
Again, feefees. Not to mention you are now literally just going into no u territory.
>I didn't said anything even remotely close to this though.
I didn't, not my fault you can work with rather simple text, user. I pointed that out because it is obviously a hard and lonely road to change anything in society and go against the grain of current social dogma.
>Lol. I never insulted you btw
If you consider me saying you may be projecting as insult and then try to say that you didn't insulted me first by blabbering about being brainwashed, underage and angsty teenager etc., you have obviously some issues with short-term memory, user. Again, what is your idea of solution? Do you even have any?

>hurrr im gonna keep ignoring your points
Not gonna type it out again. Learn to read
>muh feels!
Thats tipoff right there that you're an underage who just found out about Jow Forums. Like i said, you take the internet too seriously. You got brainwashed by a couple of fat losers who think the reason that other white people do not like them is that tyrone exists in a ghetto 100 miles away from him. Get a grip

>wall of text
Okay well nice that you know trivia about muh greeks. Such education! You really showed us that you are a smart boi. Dont see how this is relevant to the point that nationalism is a normans ideology.

>>As i said, step outside
>again, feefees
Are you literally retarded?

>I didn't
>And you are saying that we must make this society even better for those people who outcast us.
> #
>But yeah, you can bet your ass that this is a fucking martyrdom and very hard and lonely road to walk. But then again, who else should walk it than robots used to loneliness and isolation.
How to show you are losing in a debate: deny things you literally said.

>If you consider me saying you may be projecting as insult
I quoted the part where you insulted me (calling me "butthurt"), it was not the part where you said im projecting. Not that it matters to me, but it speaks volumes about you when you complain about being insulted in the same sentence where you insult others.

>you cant read
>you r dumb
>you r mean
>user
>user
>passive aggressiveness
Can you fuck off back to where you came from?

Can you already shut the fuck up?

>literally repeats the last sentence of the post
>no u
Such intellect and civilized debate

There are only three things valuable in that post.
>nationalism is a normans ideology.
How did you come up with that? Are you aware of current mainstream politics in the world user? It's not like nationalism is not pretty much exactly the opposite. inb4 muh Trump.
>deny things you literally said.
Audibly snorted at this point. Are we seeing some completely different posts here? Show me the specific part you don't understand, I'll gladly explain it to you.
>complaining about insult
Didn't complained, asked you why are you so mad. Still didn't really answered, only by further buttblastation.

Also note how the debate is getting shorter and shorter, since you are running out/ignoring of original topic into crappy shit-slinging.

That user isn't even me, bro.