Would you rather date a girl who

Would you rather date a girl who
>had only one bf in her entire life, it was long term over many years and they had sex and various sexual acts hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of times, maybe a thousand if you count blowjobs and other non penetration stuff
or
>a gf that had exactly 15 short term bfs and had sexual encounters maybe 8 times each on average, counting blowjobs and actual sex

Lets say neither of them cheated when ending their relationships.

Attached: 1540393582366.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Girl 1 because she shows potential to commit to a relationship whereas girl 2 does not

the single LTR. she knows what she wants, she's figured herself out mentally and sexually to the point she will just tell you what she wants and how she wants it, shes likely fixed her life to the point you won't have to piece her back together to make her a functional human being, and shes likely a grounded person who knows what they're looking for.

Neither both are whores for having premarital sex

Neither. 1 one is a trick question but she sounds like the biggest slut with daddy issues and her roast is probablt stretched beyond recovery. The 2nd one is a nympho, but her vag and throat has ~10x less mileage with those numbers.

2. She had less sex overall. 1st one sounds like a slut that landed on a turbo Chad with an extremely good dick that ill forever be compared to. 2 had no attachements and had less dicks in her overall.

The 1st ones pussy is destroyed. The 2nd ones mentality is destroyed. Dont need used up goods

I just to want to have sex who cares see ya later virgins

>The 1st ones pussy is destroyed. The 2nd ones mentality is destroyed
Thanks for the early afternoon kek user

STD's would be our primary concern here.

sex before marriage is degenerate, both of them are sluts. Laughing at you cucks who would actually put your penis inside those foul cum dumps

Attached: 1540817846344s.jpg (208x249, 4K)

If cheating isnt a variable, then I dont care.
But if cheating was a variable, id go with the one with short term bfs

I don't understand people who go for the second one. The best you can expect from her is a short term relationship with an average of 8 sexual encounters before your breakup. Is that really all you guys want?

Or does everyone somehow believe that they are THE ONE who can finally stay with her for longer than a month?

Attached: 1487978207742.jpg (612x716, 313K)

Both are fucking awful.

Someone willing to cut and run after that long can never be trusted. It shows how potentially deep she's willing to get into something before bailing on you. That or she has horrific judgment and picked an awful partner.

I would both but they wouldn't me.

Attached: aku_right.jpg (625x476, 20K)

Id rather keep dating my waifu.
Thanks for the offer.

Second one. I don't want a long term relationship

Sandniggers need to die.

id rather jack my dick to hayley okines for 24 hours.

women won't fuck you for whiteknighting, Jow Forumstard

>tfw no gf to have sex exactly 8 times with me and then dump me

second choice.
Only retards cant get laid and i dont want a retard gf