Let's make another scandinavia thread. Those are always fun. Finnish people are also welcome

Let's make another scandinavia thread. Those are always fun. Finnish people are also welcome

Attached: _.-...--__....--.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1n5nOEJtrYA&t=99s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes I am scandinavian owo

>Just got home from work
2 whole days of solitude until i can see anyone again.

How do i make the weekend pass quicker? I just want to work myself to death, i can't handle being alone with my thoughts for this long.

Attached: LSzwz.jpg (340x339, 27K)

Lets not have finnish people in this thread please, I dislike the swarthy bastards

drugs originally 2bh user

Can a humble estonian join your thread?

>Finnish
>people
lmao not oregano

What is everyone up to?

Attached: farvx.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Dual citizen reporting in

Kimi-Matias raiggonen :D

Why on earth would you use that for an op image?
Disgusting.

that looks like a good day in user

Tfw when I got a craving for E but no one carries it
Feels bad man

Attached: 1374796030634.jpg (600x595, 64K)

What do you mean? Didn't get much money though. ;(

What does your sign say, I can't read it upside down

E det du? Din javla tjockis

Det finns inga tjockisar!

Hur menar du nu

vilken sida star ni pa i det heliga raskriget grabbar

>Finnish people are also welcome
Finns have such toxic personalities. It's like they have this constant air of sarcasm and aloofness. It's just this general unfriendliness that they can't ever fully turn off. They are not warm people. I'm not suggesting that they should be standing close together at the bus stop or being overly talkative, but they're just awful.

Varfor sager du sa? Jag ar inte alls en tjockis.

The sign says "Need money for punk concert"

>Can a humble estonian join your thread?
No. American here, I went to Estonia and you guys are fucking stupid. Endless grudges over nothing, denying basic truths, drunkards and dumbasses abound. Estonia is a fucked nation.

Jag gillar andra svenskar.

Du ser tjock ut iaf
>The sign says "Need money for punk concert"
Trodde seriost att det stod "runk konsert"

Denying what? And grudges over what?

>Denying what?
Really basic things, like historical facts. They seemed to want really badly to get in my business. Here in the US you can just go about your business and people will ignore you or smile. In Estonia they had to know why I was there. What did I do for a living? Why would an America be in their country? It was all very hostile, too. They're completely autistic

I'm at work. With the flu. Shit sucks but at least I can pass time by browsing r9k. Hope the rest of my fellow scandis are comfier.

Is it against the rules to write in another language than English?

I'm kinda afraid of being banned. I might be retarded.

Lmao, Kan svenska och
>Punk
Hur kanns det att vara 12

Svenskar ar trevliga

>Is it against the rules to write in another language than English?
>
>I'm kinda afraid of being banned. I might be retarded.
go on, user. break the rules. you know you want to. it'll feel soooooo good.

yes but not bannable, the thread just gets deleted if the OP isn't in english

I don't know who you met, but estonians couldn't give a fuck about other people, especially people they don't know.
And why don't you tell what historical facts? You keep saying we deny historical facts and truths, but you can't name a single thing.

Been thinking of it, Only good part about having shit social skills is that i pretty much can't become a Junkie.

E- Is pretty sick desu, only Drug i've done without feeling like absolute shit, alcohol included.

Can't imagine doing it alone though.

>Finns have such toxic personalities. It's like they have this constant air of sarcasm and aloofness.
I Fucking love that though, the only good things about those sauna-goblins.

This thread fucking reeks of hogstadiet, go listen to Hakan Hellstrom and waste all my taxe-money or whatever you cunts do all day.

Attached: hah.jpg (342x342, 19K)

Faen ta deg din fjompenisse.

you just don't understand because you are probably part of the problem, or you belong to that social environment, so it doesn't register to you. But here in the US people literally mind their own business. In Estonia they would NOT stop bothering the fuck out of me. They get irritated if they aren't in your business. You say "we don't care" but in reality it's a whole different level of social independence

Fuck you, Estonians are bros. I bet you're a merchant.

Attached: 1546984614201-diy.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Estonia got the same problem as Sweden but with russians. Estonians are pretty chill.

Estonians are like budget Finns with worse personalities in every way. They're far more Slavic than Finns and they act like it. It's disgusting. Do not go to Estonia unless you are a mentally ill retard who wants to engage in pointless drama and sit around jerking off over stupid bullshit instead of developing your nation. That country will forever be a second-world shithole barely above Serbia and Montenegro, and only then because of their Finnic and Asiatic genes.

Being "scandimerican" makes me a joke to NY people, dad why did you have to move here.

Attached: FB_IMG_1541804926650.jpg (634x634, 46K)

Haha, fan jag skulle skrivit det istallet.

You're right, life is really great when as a 12 year old.

Attached: etet.jpg (640x640, 129K)

>Estonians are like budget Finns with worse personalities in every way. They're far more Slavic than Finns and they act like it. It's disgusting. Do not go to Estonia unless you are a mentally ill retard who wants to engage in pointless drama and sit around jerking off over stupid bullshit instead of developing your nation. That country will forever be a second-world shithole barely above Serbia and Montenegro, and only then because of their Finnic and Asiatic genes.
yes

Attached: 1549648753323.jpg (1080x1436, 323K)

Fuck off amerimutt, they're probably bothered you because you're just american.
Also >barely above Serbia and Montenegro
nice joke fag

TJOCKA BEN OCH KNUBBIGA SMA ETTRIGA TJOCKISFINGRAR FIII FAAAAAAAN VAD VIDRIGT

>Also >barely above Serbia and Montenegro
>nice joke fag
one peg above Latvia which is one peg above Serbia and Montenegro. You guys are all brothers in one big fucked up family of retards.

It's called being short

Attached: III.jpg (640x640, 146K)

Are you pulling these facts out of your asshole? They all sound bullshit

Lika ackligt det, ga och do med dina underlagsna gener
Du ar inte svensk

>Are you pulling these facts out of your asshole? They all sound bullshit
hmm...

Why the fuck do you have so many pictures of your legs saved?

I don't know what i hate more, punks or women.

va inte elaka :( jag gillar er.

Kan ge dig kuk om du vill men det ar allt

>Nevertheless, Estonians are still the closest genetic relatives that the Finns have, reported Postimees.
>Estonians Genetically Closer to Russians Than to Finns

Pick one

those aren't mutually exclusive statements you dumbfuck

Det e exakt det jag vill

Men det ska nog ga att ordna, ses om 20 vid bogringen

gje meg ein svensk jv

En svensk jv? Vad ar det?

jentevenn

I would keep posting them just cause you said that but i don't think either you or I would like that. I don't really have anything else to post though so you're free to post something fun.

Ohh so it's like a friend? Haha sure

Attached: 24526336.jpg (1080x1080, 155K)

can someone post a scandi pic, I am scamming some mohammad

that's why i like eesti and lats, but hate scandis

can't wait to leave this fucking "high standard" shithole

is the person in these pics female? I want to see her bare feet

Why is he so baserad??

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Don't think it is a good idea to post bare feet on Jow Forums, especially not on r9k.

Hello friend

>Don't think it is a good idea to post bare feet on Jow Forums, especially not on r9k.
huh?

really dumb comment

Anyone talk to oscar lately?

haistakaa paska :D t. kikki hiiri

>swede talking about swarthy people

Attached: 1549518518591.jpg (850x400, 71K)

finns aren't european, sorry

You do realize they share 80% of their genetics with you + it's proven they all originate from a tribe in scandinavia and only like 13% of them are NOT blonde, right?
If they were swarthy they would be superior to you, that's funny because you're both equally as subhuman. Nothing more than varangian bydlo.

Attached: the princess.jpg (812x245, 30K)

>scandinavia thread always this many replies on Jow Forums
What is it with you guys?
You're either aryan slayers or complete subhuman incels like this guy in vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=1n5nOEJtrYA&t=99s

Currently drinking beer. Probably gonna drink more beer after this. Also koskenkorva.

>t: butthurt swedes

Attached: finnish feels.jpg (400x453, 30K)

Nagon som at en weeb och har discord? UwU

ja, jag ar ocksa homo

jag e viib och nit

Ja, vill du prata?

Ja jag vill prata via text

I'm not Swedish I'm Norwegian, Finns are disgusting and need to be killed

jentevenn er ein ironisk fornorskning av englesk girlfriend

better be a trap

Yeah maybe i am, guess that would be cool..

> be danish
> go to Jow Forums
> swedes everywhere, no danes
> feel sad bc noone to talk with (don't wanna talk to foreigners)
> feel glad because it's a tick in denmark's favour on the great scoreboard
> feel vicarious victory
> pour myself some more pineapple juice, vermouth (it's really cheap, shut up) and whipped cream to celebrate

no har eg maakt heile satans taket
satan saa sliten eg er

hej
bli min flickvan

Attached: 1411397595961.jpg (205x203, 14K)

Pic related. It was almost decent before the whipped cream. Who even decided to make whipped cream a drinks mixer?

Attached: WIN_20190208_21_39_56_Pro.jpg (640x480, 45K)

>meet American tourist
>have friendly conversation
>he goes on Jow Forums and calls you a dumbass autist for it

Attached: 1536966615845.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>talk to Finn on Omegle
>45 minute conversation about everything
>he just randomly says "ok i have to go bye"
I wonder if I did something wrong

scandiavia is great, i live here and i love it

Attached: ANGERY BREISTIG.png (908x571, 716K)

Don't worry, you are part of the squad.
I understand that people often forget about Denmark and i hope that threads like these can give all countries some recognition.

> be danish
> go to Jow Forums
> pour myself vermouth and whipped cream to celebrate
condensed without losing any pertinent info

Hello to scandis and fellow finns.
I'm drunk for the first time in ages and somehow the alcohol bring some happiness and enjoyment to this lonely and miserable life.

Thank you Sweden, sometimes writing things is hard for me. I'm sure you understand.
Sounds lovely. Any occasion, or just drinking alone?

Just drinking alone. No particular occasion or reason, just felt like it. Sometimes I just get some sort of longing for alcohol for no real reason. It's probably my finnish genes acting up.

>Ben&Jerry
Var kopte du den?

Pa en affar nara dar jag bor. Finns ju typ pa vilken affar som helst.

Working on some Warhammer dudes for tomorrows tournament. It's a pretty chill tournament were we're allowed to drink as well while we play, so guess I'll be doing a lot of that since my army sucks lol.

Attached: 23032580_1726065441022000_1145435535875746224_n.jpg (750x937, 105K)

Was also gonna do that. There was a party but i didn't go because the people i knew wouldn't go and i though i was gonna be with some friends but turns out that wasn't the case. Went into my brothers room to see what alcohol he had but there was none left even though he said i could get it as long as i was drinking it at a party. He stores the alcohol in his room and only allows me to have it if i'm going out. There's one bottle left though and it says "AfterWork batida" but it's really old and it smells strange. As you can see, i'm not very good at telling stories. Though i don't really try to be and while typing all this i realized that i'm manic.

Attached: Batida-Fresa-AfterWork.jpg (368x567, 58K)

why yall hate on us finns bois?

Whats your work/job?