I FUCKING HATE WAGIES. USELESS ROBOTIC PIECES OF SHIT. I HOPE ALL WAGIES DIE

I FUCKING HATE WAGIES. USELESS ROBOTIC PIECES OF SHIT. I HOPE ALL WAGIES DIE.

Attached: pink-wojak-mcdonalds-1024x681.png (1024x681, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>reeee the people that actually contribute anything to society and pay my autismbux are useless!!!!
>surely I, a worthless neet retard that jacks to hentai all day, deserves better!!!

THEY'RE USELESS PIECES OF SHIT THAT ARE WASTING THEIR LIVES SLAVING AWAY . WAGIES ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED. WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO BE A SLAVE ALL DAY??

Why you mad tho, what do you do for a living?

im a wagie and dont contribute anything. a literal retard can do what I do. I mean nothing.

I'd be careful with that mindset.
I actually did hire a retard to take my job.
ADD, Bipolar, lower end autism, Epilepsy, BPD (both forms), etc.

She already committed above 100,000 dollars of damage in my sector since I left.

i get to sit at home and play vidya all day. wagies slave away all day. god i fucking hate them, absolutely retarded wastes of oxygen

just like all wagies. replaceable scum.

I don't work because I "contribute to society", society can go fuck itself with a rusty poker. I work for $$$$ and no other reason. If I didn't need a lot of money to finance my hobbies and retirement I wouldn't be working, I'd be NEETing it up. Working for a living is no way to go through life, it's horrible and degrading even when you're doing something like programming.

Anyone who says different has just internalized their pathetic slavery.

i-im sorry sir, I just dont wanna be homeless...p-please dont yell at me...

Attached: 1549175892992.png (817x768, 549K)

>i get to sit at home and play vidya all day.
That's fun for a while but I found after 2 years and seeing everyone move on it gets a bit much. Part time would be the perfect ratio
>wagies slave away all day
Probably, I work in an office and listen to podcasts/music all day

Don't worry, I hate me too. Lab work is soul crushing. Kids if you fall for the STEM meme please don't go the science path if you care about your wellbeing.

Attached: serail_-_freeze_dryer-2_0.jpg (400x528, 41K)

I gotta pay the bills, user. Also, I need money to eat.

Attached: 1531219299707.jpg (443x332, 26K)

jokes on you. i'm a wagie and i love my job. i'm quite a bit over minimum though.

If you kill us, you would do us a service

People with no real marketable skills still need to make a living somehow. It's either that or live off the government, and I'd prefer they keep their dignity by earning a wage with the labor of their hands.

you think I wana work motherfucker? damned if i do damned if i dont

I'm a wagie. I'm finding it difficult to cope with the thought of having to endure this arduous work for 30 more years. Think of how vast that amount of time is and how much a day's worth of work exhausts and stresses you.

Attached: 1548883222233.png (1094x575, 93K)

It's okay, OP. Wagies want wagies to die, too.

one day in the near future all low level wage slave jobs are going to be done by robots and extreme poverty will engulf the world

hopefully, they just mass ship us off to the colonies

Oh, didn't you realise it's only supposed to be a stepping stone to doing medicine user?

>wagies getting this ragie

youtube.com/watch?v=1xYcyI2Cbls

you have never in your life been as not mad as i am right now. i'm a machine operator at a high velocity freedom dispenser factory. shits cool man.

Neetrage is adorable

whatever helps you set your alarm clock every night, wagie

alarm is set in the morning

Suck my cuckstick, cumstain

>the wagie lashes out blindly and impotently at those threatening the veracity of his delusions
heh, this wagie is so "dedicated" to his boss and his "job" that he actually sets his alarm for the next night as soon as he wakes up. I'm sure your boss really appreciates your work ethic and conscientiousness- It's helped him buy many yachts and vacation homes

night shift job my dude. i go to sleep in the morning. it's not my boss that i'm dedicated to working for. i'm dedicated to making guns.

Thats actually kinda cool, what kind of skills would one need to get a job like that?

firearm assembly doesn't require much, really. the place i work hires kids out of high school.

CNC, however, you gotta take a few courses. don't need a degree, just some courses on how the machines work and how to run them.