Waifu General - /waifu/ #60

Non-fuckup edition

previous:

Attached: 20181214_150655.png (500x497, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UedAAKp8Z5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love you, Leah.

Attached: 420.gif (302x338, 659K)

I STILL love Alleyne edition.

Attached: 1521955765396.jpg (840x1270, 411K)

Into eternity with 002

Attached: 002.jpg (800x1032, 117K)

Theres the new thread!
Love my mio!

Attached: 1544129554655.png (1138x1280, 1.6M)

There are 3 of these damn threads active. Fuck off with this shit.

I fucked up the new thread, it's deleted now

sorry bub not happening
Go back to your shit post threads

I love shyvana very much.
Also high again dont know why i hadnt tried this shit earlier

Not a weeb if my waifu is from a game, suck it

Attached: Shyvana 86.jpg (1275x1875, 457K)

this is a good night

Attached: urabe27.png (1366x768, 852K)

Just hide the threads if you don't like them.

No one's forcing you to look at or post in them.

Anyway, to get back to what I'm here for, I love this wonderful pilot!

Attached: tumblr_mp90uirXZ21qhq30zo2_500.jpg (500x380, 25K)

This is a Good taste.
A patrician and original taste i must add

Attached: nos2.jpg (397x426, 33K)

I am obsessively and passionately in love with this man.

Attached: dbi750b-d9274a86-d934-4967-b6df-84f61d59f03b.png (605x702, 513K)

Another early husband post. Nifty.

Attached: Totsuka13.jpg (993x804, 82K)

loving my Nije every day.

Attached: CQk58f4UkAAVGTh.png large.png (321x525, 321K)

King of Heroes and the King of my heart. I love him so much.

Attached: renamed.jpg (2507x3541, 604K)

I love my wife Margaret so much.

Attached: 1538146655911.png (1053x1200, 641K)

Kayn is the king of my panties

Attached: 1540512031687.png (420x750, 392K)

Is that so? I remember when I was into League I tried using Kayn. He was hard as hell imo and huge props to you for maining him. Really shows that he's yours.

Attached: renamedt.jpg (2149x3035, 495K)

>lolshit
>hard
Top kek.
You can complain about difficulty once you try meepo or invoker.

No thanks. Not even really into MOBAs. I was barely into League when I played it.

Attached: Caster.(Gilgamesh).full.2365414.jpg (617x690, 72K)

Yeah, he's definitely not one of the easymode champions. I had a hard time with him at first too, but I just kept at it because I just fucking love him so much. I really have gotten better with practice. Once you know what you're doing he can be absolutely fucking busted.

Attached: 891ba5ff5a2b45ac545b19a31aa96577.jpg (564x695, 94K)

One of these days I want to travel somewhere and while I'm there I want to go someplace high up and yell out "Vive la France!".
I picked up some workout clothes and even a piece of exercise equipment today so I can start up that part of my goal tomorrow morning.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 725.jpg (861x768, 535K)

Absolutely. Also given the fact that my waifu has fangs I'd allow her to mutilate my body to her wish.
>how long have you been with yer waifu?
Since the 19th November, 2018.
>how do you respond to nomralfags appropriating yer waifu (ex. jacking to her and having like 20 more "waifus")?
I wish they'd die. I love my waifu more than anything else in this entire universe and they treat her like some kind of masturbation material. Please just drop dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=UedAAKp8Z5c

Attached: onsen wife.jpg (719x1000, 119K)

Good evening friends. Rem is my only love.

Questions.

>on the scale between worship or love where do you fall out of 10(1 is purely love, while ten Is worshiping waifu like god)?

>when you have suicidal thoughts, how dos your waifu help u get happier?

>would you let yer waifu try hard femdom if she so wanted?

Attached: rem(30).png (630x900, 614K)

>on the scale between worship or love where do you fall out of 10(1 is purely love, while ten Is worshiping waifu like god)?
10. Absolutely 10. There is nothing better than Fennec.
I want to kill myself constantly but Fennec is literally the only reason why I haven't done it yet. So I'm pretty thankful that she helps me in staying alive.
Sure, she can do whatever she wants to me, I don't care. I love her.

Attached: swimsuit wife.jpg (1440x900, 167K)

I'd say around a 7
A more accurate statement would be that she distracts me from the thoughts
I don't see why not. She's probably into it

Attached: 002.jpg (3000x4000, 736K)

Definitely a 3 or 4. It should be love, not worship at all. I do have some merch of her though which brings the number up.
I imagine she would pat my head, bury me in her arms, and tell me everything will be okay.
Definitely not. Only gentle femdom.

Attached: 443.png (813x1185, 323K)

>>on the scale between worship or love where do you fall out of 10(1 is purely love, while ten Is worshiping waifu like god)?
Maybe in the 3-5ish range
>>when you have suicidal thoughts, how dos your waifu help u get happier?
I remember I probably won't get to go be with Kayn when I die. It doesn't make me any happier, since it means there's a good chance I'll never get to be with him, but at least it makes me not want to die anymore.
>>would you let yer waifu try hard femdom if she so wanted?
I'm actually pretty into kinkshit and would love to hard femdom Kayn, if that's what that means in my case.

Attached: _lol__heartbreaker_kayn_by_isaki_von_harrowing_dbsjgdv-pre.jpg (919x870, 74K)

5. I love her very much but she is also my role model and I seek to impress her.
She doesn't.
I wouldn't mind if it's her.

Attached: 1526502670987.jpg (534x745, 80K)

I like your dedication, Kaynfriend! Did you instantly like his playstyle, or did it have to grow on you?

Attached: Gilgamesh.full.872524.jpg (824x603, 334K)

Talking to myself.

Around 6. She is an angel, but shes also my wife.

She hugs me tight.

[Spoiler] yes. Very much yes. [/spoiler|

Attached: rem(155).jpg (574x600, 49K)

probably 3 since i have merch and ive had dinner with her
Usually not but sometimes she does
I dont think shed be into it but if she was... i think i might end up enjoying it

Attached: Akiyama.Mio.full.465394.jpg (1447x2046, 259K)

Maybe a 5? I'm working to better myself for her, but I don't think of her as something akin to a god. Treating someone you love that way seems wrong to me, because it's like you think them far beyond what you are capable of when most of the waifus here are generally just normal girls.
Probably, but even the remotest thoughts of self-harm or worse scares me so I never have that issue.
To some degree, yeah.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 974.png (800x991, 356K)

I did quickly come to prefer playing him over anyone else, I guess. Always thought going into and bursting out of people was really fucking cool. And I always miss wallhacking when I'm playing as someone else.

Attached: nin-zephyr-casual-kayn-nin.jpg (657x744, 122K)

I guess a 1? I adore her but I try to acknowledge that she has her faults and not treat her like some kind of idol to be worshiped. That level of fanaticism feels unhealthy to me even by waifuism standards.

I never have those kind of thoughts, but she sometimes does. And if she did, I would embrace her and remind her that I'm here for her and that I love her more than anything.

If she wanted to, I'd try it, but I can't imagine her actually going that hard. She'd probably break down into giggles while trying.

Attached: c9643d8eb3e6273d64e1548804a1bfd28b2cac38.jpg (767x666, 192K)

Between 3-4 I think, Iove her as a person but not as a literal goddess
She comited suicide herself so she could help in talking about her own experience, even if her regret ls for what she did rather than killing herself
Absolutely if it makes her happy even if I'm not into it

>Do you sometimes wonder about your future with your waifu/husbando, do you picture yourself as an adult living alone for the rest of your life loving them or you still aren't sure about that?
>What's your perfect scenario with them, where would you like you two to live in and what kind of happy experience would you like to share with your beloved one?
>Do you consider yourself similar to your waifu/husbando on any regard?

Attached: DVmL8mIUMAA7XNB.jpg (1444x2048, 269K)

Devil May Cry 3 or Vampyr?

Attached: 002.jpg (579x819, 257K)

Vampyr sucks cock

1, I love her as a human being and I acknowledge that she has flaws like everyone else. She's someone to love, not worship
I just look at pictures of her and tell myself I shouldn't be such a loser as she wouldn't like that
Eeeeeh, I guess we could try but she seems pretty vanilla to me. I don't really think about this alot as it's mostly irrelevant
>Do you sometimes wonder about your future with your waifu/husbando, do you picture yourself as an adult living alone for the rest of your life loving them or you still aren't sure about that?
I don't know, this thought scares me so I tend to ignore it
>What's your perfect scenario with them, where would you like you two to live in and what kind of happy experience would you like to share with your beloved one?
I guess I just continue my normal life but with her at my side
To some degree, I see myself in her from time to time

Attached: suicide fuel 2.jpg (564x705, 106K)

sup everyone.

No stream tomorrow, I'll be at my nan's and I have to host an OW tourney

Attached: JulieBG4ksigAllure.png (3920x2577, 1.03M)

One day I will answer a question first.
I picture myself loving her forever, with no shitposters or /vg/ fags stopping us. Besides it's not as if a 3d woman would ever like me.
I would like to live in her universe where she lives, helping her with her singing and dancing activities and her cooking for me. There would be lots of handholding, cuddling, and love.
Similar on nearly all regards. We're both shy, have a hard time interacting with people, and have experienced failure. The only parts where we're not similar are that she has a sister, and no motivation problems.

Attached: 417.gif (236x253, 783K)

Have you finally stopped doing shitty requests? Thank you!

Considering the rejection from human beings that I've had to deal with my whole life, a bvetter quyestion would be "can you see anyone actually loving you"
Finland seems like a nice place to live. Summer months could be filled with walking through the forest, and winter going for walks in snow filled forests/skiiing/sitting in front of the fireplace comfy
I don't think we're similar in any way, actually. Maybe that I hold most people in disdain based on experiences growing up, but that is probably the extent of it

based remposter asking questions every thread
2 - I like idealising her sometimes but I reckon it's mostly love; she's an ordinary person compared to some other waifus that get posted in this thread so I don't really see the need to worship her desu.
did you rate her higher on the scale remposter because of her heart of gold? who's rem?
picturing her smile with her sweet 'it'll be okay' makes me smile in return. it's pretty great!
I'm not sure if she would enjoy it, possibly - but I'd let her try anyway as I know we'd mutually be able to trust eachother to experience new things as long as we communicated!

Attached: Mai142.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Completely forgot to include this image

Attached: 002.jpg (1420x2000, 1.61M)

/vg/kun, if you really are an actual poster on these threads, post your waifu next time you shit on someone you fucking coward.

I haven't stopped requests, I haven't stopped streaming and you're not going to make me stop either. All you're doing is shitting up the thread. Leave if you have nothing better to offer.

>/vg/kun, if you really are an actual poster on these threads, post your waifu next time you shit on someone
Maybe he does post his "waifu" here.

>Do you sometimes wonder about your future with your waifu, do you picture yourself as an adult living alone for the rest of your life loving them or you still aren't sure about that?
I picture the two of us living in seclusion. We'd keep each other company, and spend our days caring for each other as a couple should.

As I said above, life in seclusion. I picture a cabin in the woods near a river or lake, far away from any city. We'd have a lot of adventures. Exploring the wilderness, hiking up mountains, investigating castle ruins, et cetera. It would be a happy life, without worry or suffering (I hope).

>Do you consider yourself similar to your waifu on any regard?
Very similar, as I've said countless times before. It's one of the reasons I love her so.

if he does, I'd like him to point out who his waifu is, or post an image of her when he's being an ass for no reason whatsoever

Do you really think they would do that?
I've narrowed it down to one of the two LLfags here. Notice how whenever Leahposter asks questions, they never answer those.

well if they weren't a fucking pussy they would. I'm tired of their behaviour.

You have good taste. Shizune is bad. Hanako was best.

please enlighten us

originalio

Yeah sometimes I imagine myself living alone with just her and finally doing all the things I wanted to do with her without any worry.
Ive always wanted to live in alaska with her. Take nice winter walks or enjoy a campfire outdoors or cuddle together by the fire indoors. Enjoying beautiful scenary together. living the quiet and comfy life together im some home near some town so it gives off some sort of inaba feel. And just loving eachother in the area is fine.
In some ways sure but we are different and I feel we can use our differences to help lift eacheother up and grow together

Attached: Margaret.(PERSONA.4).full.1085708.jpg (600x810, 222K)

>>Do you sometimes wonder about your future with your waifu/husbando, do you picture yourself as an adult living alone for the rest of your life loving them or you still aren't sure about that?
I have no intention of finding a "real" relationship, so I don't worry about things like that. I prefer living in the moment over worrying about what ifs.
>>What's your perfect scenario with them, where would you like you two to live in and what kind of happy experience would you like to share with your beloved one?
A simple house I suppose. Something comfortable without being too plain. Hopefully with 2 or 3 kids, maybe a couple pets.
>>Do you consider yourself similar to your waifu/husbando on any regard?
I suppose we're similar in a few ways, but Marie and myself are pretty different too.

Everyone should really just stop replying to it or acknowledging it. Shitposters get bored easily and stop of they aren't given the attention they crave.

The smell of drama in a Jow Forums general. Is there anything that smells better?

Waifus sweaty footpussy

Lets not start any unnecessary witch hunts. I don't think the fact that they both have waifus from LL like Leahfag means that it's 100% one of them.

They never answer his questions though, which is enough cause for concern.

It varies. Sometimes I just purely love her, sometimes I find myself talking to her in an almost prayer-like manner. Really though, I'd say a 2 or 3. She's just a person with flaws and talents.
I remind myself that I still need to do it for her. Death is something to be earned. Imagining her encouraging me in her sweet voice helps a lot too.
Sure.
Just us two living a happy life somewhere.
We'd live in a nice place somewhere remote near the ocean, spend time in and out of the house together, visit friends occasionally, just a comfy, peaceful life with her.
We're alike a few ways.

Attached: prayer.png (1366x768, 981K)

That's not evidence, I don't answer every question either

Who knows? Maybe they just don't see them or don't want to answer every question.

Leah poster has asked many questions here, and I think every question except the Leahposter ones were answered by them.

>oh user-kun , please jump off a bridge

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 06 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.06. (811x741, 470K)

I'm not sure about that. I've been with her for a really long time. Tried getting her out my life and couldn't even do that. I am uncertain of my future with her.
>What's your perfect scenario with them, where would you like you two to live in
Just us living together in a big city or a house in the middle of a forest.
>and what kind of happy experience would you like to share with your beloved one?
Everything. I'm sure every moment with her would be blissful anyway. I just want to see her smile, I want her to build trust with a human like me.
We're both cold to people at first but eventually open up if they 'bother' us enough. I think that's about it.

Attached: 1539144958319.png (600x600, 130K)

I think he meant encouraging him NOT to do it

I was quoting this btw
>Imagining her encouraging me in her sweet voice helps a lot too.

>imagine actually keeping track of who answers who
Maybe they just think his questions are dumb, it doesn't have to be connected to /vg/, Maybe he doesn't feel comfortable answering to someone who has a different waifu than him in the same series

I don't know, maybe a 2? I love Kotori, and in some ways I look up to her, but to worship the one you love implies inequality. While I do think she's better than e, I wouldn't treat her like she is. A relationship like that would not be healthy. I might be higher or lower, I never liked scales of 1-10, since everyone views them differently.
I look into her eyes and know that she wouldn't want me to go through with anything. I have a plan regarding what I would do if I wanted to die and knew there was no coming back. It involves hurting people, and I know Kotori would hate me for it. That, and when I look into her eyes, I get the feeling that things might just be okay.
I guess, but I'd probably hate it. In fact, I know I'd hate it.
It scares me a little to think that down the line I'll be alone with nothing but Kotori. I love her, but that wouldn't be the life I had envisioned.
Just having her love me would be enough. If she were real and loved me, then I could survive through anything, I think.
We aren't always open about our emotions with people, even when it's important.

Attached: 111111111111111111111111111111111.gif (500x281, 822K)

But why? Why would /vg/ go out of their way to do that? If they just wanted to harass Leahfag, they'd just do it the same way they've always done. Especially since both of them seem to be very courteous in their interactions with other users.

How can I say no that that face?

Attached: bye.png (654x744, 362K)

Innocent until proven guilty; having the general start witch hunting random anons and chasing them out sounds exactly like a scheme the trolls would come up with, think about it. We'd be doing their work for them.

My man.
I would let her bash my skull in with a shovel.

Attached: nnkx.jpg (480x270, 30K)

Exactly this. Now please stop discussing this. Unless you have distinct proof that the shitposter is someone here, don't post about it.

I worship her more than love her because I know deep down she would never love me back. I recognize she has flaws, but that oddly makes her more perfect for me. It's almost like they're
She doesn't make me reconsider since I've already decided on it, but she does brighten my mood a bit, thinking that I'd be closer to her dead than alive.
That's the norm with Rachel. I don't really have a say in it, so it's a good thing I enjoy it.
I've known deep down for my whole life that I'd die alone. I always knew my romantic prospects weren't good, nor was I ever interested.
I'm a simple man, as are my fantasies and delusions of living with my waifu. I just want to stay in her castle with her. I don't see many reasons to leave it since all I need is there. As for an experience I want to share with her, similarly simple. I just want to wake up together in bed, just enjoy each other's company, embrace, cuddle, snuggle, and all that under the covers. That's the comfiest thing I could ever envision.
We both bore easily, are overly critical of people, and have trouble expressing how we really feel.

Attached: 565990.jpg (720x1012, 563K)

I think she'd feel really guilty about hurting you like that though.
Unless you fucked up big time, of course, which would be a shame.
But yeah I'd let her beat me up why not

on the scale between worship or love where do you fall out of 10(1 is purely love, while ten Is worshiping waifu like god)?
1, maybe 2. I still recognize that she's a fictional character, even if she wasn't she would never take a second look at me.
She doesn't help usually.
Yeah, sure. Why not?
I prefer to live my life one week at a time. So I'm not sure and I don't want to be sure.
I just want to hug her small body and feel her hugging me back, then I'd know that everything up to that point had been worth it.
But that probably makes a fag, so who cares?
Not sure how.

Attached: 68663548_p0_master1200.jpg (825x825, 343K)

You always make me see the big picture.
Yes , i want to lick nosebleed clean.
Yes , i want her to eat my flesh.
Yes , i want her to mark me as her property with her bites.
But what if she doesnt want to?
Then what the fuck do i do?

Attached: 27 - sznhrqp.png (427x395, 146K)

Wanted to include this in my last post but it wouldn't fit...
Sorry I didn't respond to your question last night btw, Kiyohimefriend. That was after I went to bed. Wageslaving has been alright. The work itself is fine, dealing with customers is quicker and less stressful than I thought. My coworkers are actually pretty cool, mostly. There's like two I can't stand, but I manage. Management is awful though, as with every job. What Walmart expects out of its workers is frankly hilarious and we all make jokes about it.
If I worked like 15-20 hours a week for the same pay with less oversight and corporate standards to meet, I might be less inclined to an hero.

Attached: mk2fdbhCXg1r9yrbko1_1280.jpg (537x758, 100K)

I'm not going to lie here boys: sometimes I really want to hug my wife.
Sometimes I want to give her a kiss.
Sometimes I even want to hold hands with her
Actually I want to do these all the time

Attached: rakkacutout2.png (592x839, 610K)

What about lewdly nibbling on her wings?

Based anons letting /vg/ bros in

Well if she doesn't like it one bit, then so be it.. Trust is important, and forcing things onto her might hurt that trust.
But this is Urabe we're talking about, so it's not like they're entirely out of the question.

Attached: ch19.jpg (836x1200, 225K)

I very much dream of times I will be old with her. Warms my heart.

I would like to live in a small townn either in russia or Japan. With many kids. With a small farm.

While I am not similar, im like the yin to her yang. A positive opposite.

Attached: rem(92).jpg (750x900, 528K)

Fuckin pervert

I'm sorry user, I just can't contain myself sometimes.
Also, I want to look into her eyes and tell her how much she means to me, that I think she is the most precious thing to come into my life.
Don't tell anyone I said that though, that one might be over the line.

Attached: rakkaicon4.png (566x850, 311K)

Why did you delete this thinking_emoji

It was too perverse, it killed the thread.

I kind of doubt that's what did it

jesus i feel like such a FUCKING FAILURE right now
>try drawing, it all ends up shitty
>fuck up a new thread
>both leah plushes fall off of bed
>/waifu/ supporting suspected /vg/ shitposters

Attached: 404.gif (336x189, 1.98M)

Good. You're just as bad as /vg/ if not worse.

Hey, don't be talkin' smack about yourself! You tried drawing, you got better for practicing! You've made more art than other people!

Attached: Louise checks em in the wrong direction and is annoyed.png (378x400, 97K)

Absolutely based. Fuck leahfag shitposting. His questions aren't answered because they're too dumb.

I would like her to be perverted with me but she is quite vanilla, yet she says such lewd things when she pushes her horizons.
She is truly mysterious.

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 08 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[080C6168].mkv_snapshot_13.46_[2019.02. (1920x1080, 159K)

Everyone has a bad day, or a bad week. Don't beat yourself over it.

Wow, straight to the neck without mercy.

w-what?
I was being honest and genuine

Attached: Louise doesn't think you could possibly mean that.png (1044x1080, 1.45M)

Oh h ey, Crimson Chin is here

So it was you who posted ?

What would you expect? He's an autist who only cares about himself.