Do you horny fembots even exist?

Do you horny fembots even exist?

Attached: Sc009_2.jpg (1440x1920, 1.38M)

why cant fembots be horny?

2D once again btfo'in 3D

Im sure they exist. im not one of them, I dont like to throw around the term asexual, but I have literally never experienced feeling horny or sexually attracted to someone. I have friends who talk about that feeling of just needing a good fuck, but its alien to me. I do masturbate but only every few months and its always underwhelming and sometimes painful.

and with this I have no value to any man. And i guess thats fine, i would never make someone put up with this. But im pretty lonely desu

Just find a guy with a low sex drive or who is super career-oriented... and suck it up and fuck him when he wants, boom married.

those guys arent the norm and I have a very limited possible dating pool alread because Im also ugly and mentally ill. Literally nothing going for me, the fact I actively dislike sex is just the real killer that tops it all off.

I identify as asexual. I'm even on ace-book.
I'm suicidal right now. Wanna skype?

I dont have a device capable of skype desu. I also get anxious as fuck over any social contact online that isn't Jow Forums. This is like a group chat, no pressure. drop in and out as you please. Can just leave if people turn on you. I honestly don't know how to chat one on one at this point in my life.

>taking ssri's
not anymore

Of course
jk

Doubt it

It barely spikes when they get a bf but It's nothing compared to a neet/robot libido

also this. its pretty said desu
robots would plow any femanon into a crater

Let's fap on discord chat right now

>women only ever talk about sex and relationships
>they have extremely little actually desire to have sex
what the fuck

I feels you. I stopped taking medicine 6 months ago. SSRI, SNRI, Antipsychotic, Mood stabilizer, Benzo. The whole shabangbang.

seriously what the fuck is this

i love going on omegle and jerking off with guys in the Jow Forums and r9k tags

not anymore tho since they updated omegle to be useless but oh well

wanna jerk off with me on discord?

>>they have extremely little actually desire to have sex
Hmm, maybe you are wrong and women do want to have sex? kek. How retarded can you be.

im high key on my period rn sorry user

I just creampied my fembot gf right now. Got a good deep mating press on her.

we can try another time not neccesarily today

i have never spoken to a woman who wasn't my mother or a transexual weirdo who works at my school

I think most women have no real feelings of horniness.

Okay, well then so you know, women love sex. If a woman says she doesn't like it that's usually a result of sexual abuse or she's having sex with someone she isn't attracted to. Most of my friends complain that they aren't getting enough sex from their husbands.

actually that;s usually a sign of the man generally being shit at it, or even just her being shit at it. This isn't particularly anyones fault, but its not often that straight forward for women to enjoy sex.

>a transexual weirdo who works at my school
who do they let them near the children

Got discord? U can practice talking 1on1, I've found it helps

How can women be shit at sex...?
They arent expected to do anything during.
Just present their ass or lie on their backs and fake moan is all they have to do.

you hear about men talking about "dead fish" all the time and simply being self conscious and inexperienced can ruin any chance of enjoyment. source: actual woman who has had sex

Yes but we all have access to Chad.

We're still fembots though.

Fembots are the horniset smelliest creatures you will ever meet

>fembots
>exist
negative

not really, most of the fembots i know are sexually inactive or gay. Smelly, yeah probs.

What about non-sexual intimacy/affection?
Cuddling and stuff like that.

I want a fembot who is not necessarily horny, but just touch-starved in general.

Reporting in. This place/my horniess/how easy it is to get laid as a female has gotten me in trouble before.

Have a discord?

Originally

I yearn for it. Basic affection and human interaction, I was emotionally neglected as a child, and same as a teenager. Up until very recently I would lie in bed at night hugging myself and pretending it was someone else. which is utterly pathetic. I think I missed out on a lot of formative romantic experiences in my life and its affected me deeply. Its like I really want affection and normal things in a relationship, but I don't really know how to handle it either. I get embarrassed and awkward and can say very harsh cutting things. I dont know why im like this

I relate to that a lot, besides getting embarrassed or awkward because I've not had the opportunity to, though I'm sure it'd happen if I did.
I really hope things get better for you, humans aren't meant to live like this.

That's pretty normal, human touch is very important to us and sensual even if you think you're asexual.

Alri lads what's the most pleasurable sexual position for a female?

On her back with her hips raised with pillows. Also hold her legs up at the same time. It hits the right spot.

This is literally me and I'm scared of sexual things.
Why are we like this, I just want to cuddle with someone for hours at a time and feel loved

Attached: 1340714899816.png (250x250, 97K)

NotreallyTJ#4480 we speak later

>dropping discord tags through threads
rip

Any fembots want my bbc?

Attached: 567865457546463.jpg (2560x1920, 1.56M)