Is height overrated?

Most guys I know who bang multiple chicks are under 6ft manlets with very good faces

Attached: Tom-Cruise-smile-640x427.jpg (640x427, 33K)

6'1 here, I wish I was taller, like 6'3 or something.

The fact that manlet is a term to berate short guys shows that tall people have the advantage

I'm 5'7 dwarf and wouldn't swap my above average face for above average height and below average looks.

Face >>> All.
Height only adds to your attractiveness but if you didn't have any in the first place it doesn't matter.
Also Lanklets tend have shit proportions when compared to their manlet counterparts on average.
Trading away 2 inches for a better face would be a million times better.

same here, height means nothing after highschool imho.

Yes, yes it is
6,3 here, wish i was 6 or something

Attached: 1549508423050.jpg (226x220, 8K)

All my brothers are under 5'9 and have wifes/girlfriends and my dad is 5'2 and had all of us I'm the only one without a girlfriend at 5'3 but that is probably because of my personality

Not really though, it just means that tall people feel insecure about stuff and use the one thing manlets cant do anything about to try and cope whenever they encounter some 5'7 dude who pulls in pussy like a collapsed star

I've noticed similar, it's either height or a pretty face, a pretty face trumps everything with women though.

Women like tall men because it makes them feel more secure and they're something to show off to their friends for brownie points.

Attached: 34984938349.png (1000x1414, 1.23M)

>losing height
Being tall is masculine. That's like telling me to be a cute trap.

Good looking and tall > good looking manlet(depends really since some pretty boy manlets can get younger prime women) >>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of you subhumans.

The cope here is unbearable. I'm 6'4 and have the face of a fucking troll, and I've STILL had legit qts admire me just because of my height. Girls have to literally look up at me when we talk, and something about that just tickles them. You manlets will never experience that. You'll never hug a girl and make her feel safe with your "attractive" face, she will grow tired of looking at it and go after a taller guy. She'll feel like shes dating a pathetic child, and that tall coworker who makes her wet just by standing close to her will soon enough be pounding her ass while you stick a shotgun barrel to that pretty face of yours. Fucking manlets.

Attached: BIG-5-hugging-is-more-fun-this-way.jpg (750x500, 32K)

I'm a 5'3 117 lbs manlet but I'm gonna become a chadlet and pull in the stacys and then I will return to give hope to my manlet brothers

>You manlets will never experience that
Except that I did, plenty of femlets out there to look up to a 5'7 guy

>The cope here is unbearable. I'm 6'4 and have the face of a fucking troll,
PFFFFHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA the only one coping here is you Lanklet.
FACE is everything.
You'll attract subpar bitches with your height alone at best

Attached: 4hJHj8E.png (1573x715, 700K)

>tells other people they're coping and has to hurl insults for another few hundred characters to make sure we know how hard we're coping
yeah guy, we're the ones on the rops here

And then a guy like me walks by and in her eyes you transform into her faggy little brother. I love watching a manlets masculinity disintegrate just by them being in my presence, seeing as they know they are less of a man than me. I even call them little guy, and if they get mad they just look like touchy faggots HAHAHAHAHAHA. I feel so bad for you.

Attached: manletbtfo.jpg (235x352, 19K)

>You manlets will never experience that

lanklet cope

Attached: VN5Uwg6.png (633x833, 628K)

One inch in height is equivalent to roughly $200k net worth when it comes to attractiveness. Most short guys have to work their ass off to overcome a height deficit. If you're rich as fuck like Tom Cruise, height doesn't matter at all.

id hit you wid the 1 2 stab a jew lanklets cannot handle the true manlet power

Being a manlet is salvageable if you are at least average looking.

If you are under 5'7" and below average looking then the deck is stacked against you though. At that point no amount of personality is gonna save you and you gotta focus on becoming wealthy or resign yourself to settling for reject women (fatties, single mothers etc.)

Not gonna happen if you are ugly. I'd happily trade all the way down to 5'3 for a model tier face.

>be 5'7" manlet, chatting up grills
>6'0 absolute unit waddles into room
>Walks by, with the smell of week-old body odor and tendies on breath
>All nearby women are completely turned off of men for at least the next hour
>HAHAHAHAHAHA, I feel so bad for you

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 6.02.43 PM.png (1488x1322, 1.96M)

I'm talking with a guy whose 4'11 (I'm 5'5). He's funny and nerdy and i really hope we start dating soon. Height doesn't matter personality does.

Think of your future children though. They'll be ridiculed throughout life for being vertically challenged. Surely you can't want that for them.

It took me 3 years of tinder and okcupid to lose my virginity while looking for short-term and long-term relationships. I'm a 5'4 22 year old guy. She was 5'2. She was also chunky but I really appreciate her presence around me. She says unlike her other dates I'm genuinely pleasant to be around. But she has not messaged me in a couple days. Losing my virginity though gave me more confidence, give me more opportunities and I'm genuinely happy and carefree so I'll find more people.

Oh fuck, the manlet brigade is after me! Help! Help! Oh wait, you're literally subhuman and are better off becoming traps and getting your boipussy pounded. Short man syndrome on full display.

Attached: manletfury.gif (220x276, 818K)

How does it make you feel that I could literally pick up your midget boyfriend and throw him out a window? How does that make you feel?

>Height doesn't matter, a face that is good enough to replace personallity does
Fixed

>the cope here is unbearable
>sharts out a paragraph that nobody will read

This whole manlet thing seems to be the real cope

This skinny pretty boy 5'9 manlet outslays almost every lanklet in existence.
F A C E is the only thing that matters copers
A
C
E

Attached: I8Hey5N.jpg (577x1024, 80K)